Tales Of Twisted Faith

Chapter 19

"Frankie!"

"Jadey!"

We seem to do this often. We all meet at the airport and the younger of us get excited and start jumping around. Everyone who works there is used to us; they just ignore the excitement.

"Frankie, Frankie, Frankie, Frankie, Frankie, how have you been?"

"You are retarded, but I love you and I missed you," Frankie almost shouted clutching onto me in a hug.

"I love you too Frankie, and I missed you also," I said standing completely still.

"Jade, why aren't you all happy and jumpy? You usually are; hell you were just a few minutes ago. Is something wrong," he asked stepping back a moment.

"Frankie," I said sorrowfully. That caught his attention quite a bit.

"What's wrong Jade," he asked stepping up to me and hugging me again.

"I missed you so much." I gripped onto him, with a sudden burst of tears hitting me.

"'S okay Jade. I'm here, no need to cry honey," he comforted trying to pull me closer.

"I'm sorry Frankie. I don't know what started that," I sniffled looking up.

"It's okay. I thought I was going to start crying if you were gone another day. How pathetic? Wipe your eyes before Mercy or someone sees."

"My mom's here," I asked excitedly.

"Yes, now clean yourself up, Hun. You don't want her asking questions," he kissed my cheek before strolling off. Were the hell was he going anyway? Oh well. I grabbed my bag rushing over to my mom. I missed her so much.

"Mom!"

"Jade-Lynne!"

"I missed you so much Mom," I said dropping my bags to hug her.

"Even though you were only gone a week, I missed you too, but," her tone got hard and I was afraid of what would come next. "Maybe if you called me you wouldn't be so sad."

"I didn't call, damn, I was sure I did. I'm sorry Mom," I said hugging her again.

"It's okay. Where did Frankie run off to?"

"I'm honestly not sure," I said glancing around.

"Oh, he's over there, at that vendor," my mom said pointing to the left where I saw Frankie's head in the crowd.

"What's he doing?"

"I have no idea," Mom said shaking her head.

"Oh well lets go get him," I said picking up my bags and practically dragging my mom over to Frankie. "Frankie," I whispered standing next to him.

"What Jade," he whispered back.

"We're going home."

"Okay, I'll be right there, babe."

"Okay," I said really slowly. What's up with all those pet names? I'll have to ask him later. "Mom we're coming."

"Good."