Tales Of Twisted Faith

Chapter 2

"Would you rather eat two buckets of fish or two pounds of spinach," Frankie
asked. We were sitting in his living room on the floor with music playing in the background.

"Spinach. You know I'm a veggie as much as you." Yes, you heard, Frankie and I are vegetarians.

"Gosh this is so boring," Frankie moaned laying out on the floor.

"I know," I said laying down too. "I'm going to Chicago this weekend. Wanna come?" I propped myself up on my elbows.

"Your dad say it's okay," He asked.

"I don't know. I'll call him," I said pulling out my phone.

"Right now? What if he's busy?"

"Frankie you worry too much. Dad always loves hearing from his first born daughter." I smiled sweetly, dialing the number. "Hey Daddy," I said when he picked up.

"Hey Jadey. What's up?"

"Is Frankie allowed to come out there with me this weekend?"

"Sure honey. I'm glad you called, but we have to get back to recording."

"New album? Cool. Talk to you tomorrow Dad."

"Bye Sweetheart."

"He said yes," I squealed.

"Woo," Frankie screamed. We started jumping up and down, squealing, and spinning in circles.

"What are you two up to," the older Frank Iero said walking through the door.

"Hey, Uncle Frank," I said spinning around still. I still called him Uncle Frank, it was the easiest way to know who I was talking about.

"Hey little Jade," he said jumping onto the couch. "What were you two happy about?"

"Dad, Jade asked if I could go to Chicago with her. Jared said it was as okay. So can I go Dad? Please?"

"Yeah please," I said along with Frankie. We both put on puppy dog pouts.

"You guys are too cute. You can go Frankie. Anyone want pizza?" We both cheered and started jumping up and down again. "You guys are strange too."

"Hey you can't say you didn't ct his way. I remember when I was seven and you and my mom and Mikey and Uncle Gee, Bob and Ray acted like this. It scared the fuck out of me, seriously," I said giggling.

"Burn Dad." Frankie giggled too. While Uncle Frank ordered our pizza Frankie and I started wrestling. Uncle Frank wandered back in, looked at us, sighed, and walked back out. Twenty minutes later Frank walked back in with the pizza.

"Hey Father Frank, where's Ivy?" I just realized the little devil was missing. Ivy is Frankie's three year old little sister.

"Shit! She's still with Mikes and Mercy. Shit, shit, shit, how did I forget my daughter?" He started running around in circles.

"You make a wonderful father," Frankie laughed.

"Chill out, I'm sure Zack and Michel are enjoying her company. Mom will drop her off when she comes to pick me up." Zachary and Micheal are my little brothers. They're three year old twins, quite the terror actually.

"That's right. Mercy is an excellent mother," Uncle Frank sighed calming down.

"She'd have to be to raise five of us and keep her wonderful job. Just hope she's home tonight or that Mikey bought pizza, or you're going to have to sit up all night with a three year old who has food poisoning," I said laughing. Although Mikey may be a great father and an awesome role model, he can't cook worth his life.

"What do you two want to do now? Since we've eaten, panicked, worried, wrestled, and homework? You did do your homework right?"

"Yes Dad we did."

"Good." Uncle Frank nodded.

"Wanna run around in circles," I asked jumping up and down.

"Yeah," Frankie screamed. We started spinning around and laughing. We eventually ran into each other, falling over and we started giggling immensely. The door bell rang and Uncle Frank answered it. My mom walked into the living room holding Ivy and shook her head the same way as older Frank Iero had.

"Hi Mom," I called from the floor still giggling slightly.

"Hi Mercy!" Frankie giggled beside me. Our parents are cool, they don't care if we call them by their first name instead of mister or misses.

"Hello Frankie. Jade you ready to head home? I don't know if Mikey can handle six kids by himself."

"Holy shit, six kids? Where'd the other two pop up from?" Last I knew I only had four siblings with Mikey's DNA.

"Trevor and Jasmin are there." Trevor and Jasmine Way, my cousins. Trevor is four and quite the artist, like Uncle Gee and Jasmin is one and crawls everywhere.

"We better get home then. We don't want Mikey to let them explode the house. I swear Justine and Trevor combined have a higher IQ than Frankie!"

"Hey that's not nice," Frankie squealed.

"The truth hurts," I said shrugging. "So we picking you up tomorrow?"

"Yeah our car's too small for six of us. And Dad wouldn't be able to get up in time."

"Yeah," I nodded. "See you tomorrow then," I waved and we walked out of the house.

"So what was that about," Mom asked beating around the bush like usual. I was always blunt and got straight to the point, no playing dumb.

"Frankie and I are just friends Mom. Don't be hoping for grandkids too soon."

She sighed and said, "sometimes Jade. You're hopeless."

"That I am."