Tales Of Twisted Faith

Chapter 22

"These bags are stuffed Jade," Frankie grunted staring at me with his eyes wide. "Are you sure you need another one?"

"Just this small bag, Frankie. Don't worry, Hun, don't worry." I picked up my messenger bag. "So I'll need my laptop, pens, drawing book, cell phone, eyeliner, and... Frankie, did I get everything?"

"Sparkles?"

"Oh yeah and Sparkles," I nodded to myself. Sparkles is a little stuffed black cat that my parents gave to me when David was born. I know it's weird for them to give me something when someone else was born, but I was an only child for the longest time. I guess they didn't want me to feel left out. I've had Sparkles since then and I hardly go anywhere without her.

"There, do you have everything now," Frankie asked like a responsible adult taking care of a child.

"Yes," I said, the way I said it made it sound more like a question.

"Are you sure?" I nodded trying to think of anything I forgot. "Did you get your bathroom 'supplies'," he said in an awkward tone.

"Damn, no. I'll get 'em tomorrow."

"Sure you will."

"What time is it?"

"About one; holy hell have we been packing that long?"

"Well we did mess around a good bit," I said giggling at the stupid stuff we did in between packing. "I should probably wait until tomorrow to apologize shouldn't I?"

"Probably. So do you just want to go to bed now? We've got a lot to do tomorrow."

"Sounds good," I said jumping onto my bed not even bothering to change my clothes. Frankie did the same thing and curled up next to me.

"Night Sweetheart."

"Frankie," I scolded.

"Right, right, pet names. Night Jadey-bear," he said smirking.

"Night baby Frankie," I said with my own evil smile upon my face.