Tales Of Twisted Faith

Chapter 23

"Jade, Jade-Lynne honey, wake up," someone said rather rudely pulling me from an interesting dream.

"Frankie, what 'id I say 'bout pet names," I asked with my eyes still closed.

"Honey, this isn't Frankie," they said confused.

"Oh," I opened my eyes. "Mommy!"

"Jade are you okay," she asked seeming very concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine, why?"

"Nothing, anyway coffee's downstairs. You should go spend sometime with your siblings. You are leaving tomorrow," Mom said looking at me with a serious expression.

"I will, oh and Mom," I took a deep breath before continuing. "I'm sorry about last night. I'm also sorry about making you and Mikey fight. I'm really really sorry, please forgive me."

"Jade, I know you didn't mean anything by it, so there's nothing to forgive. Honey I love you so much. Now go enjoy your last day home," Mom said pushing me out of the room.

"What are you doing," I called halfway down the stairs after realizing she wasn't behind me.

"Checking your bag," I heard her shout. I rolled my eyes and continued down to our kitchen.

"Hey Dave, any coffee made," I asked David when I saw him.

"Over here. I swear sometimes your clueless Jade-Lynne."

"Shut up Frank Jacob!"

"Jade-Lynne Fran!"

"Frank Jacob Iero," I called back.

"Jade-Lynne Fran Leto."

"This is really childish, we should stop," I said taking a sip of my freshly poured coffee.

"You're just sour because you ran out of parts of my name and didn't get the last word," Frankie said smiling smugly.

"Am not, has anyone seen Daddy yet today," I asked my little siblings.

"He went with Uncle Gee," Justine said smiling happily.

"Yeah, they went to see a different bus," David said adding to Justine's story. Michael and Zachary were sitting nibbling on pancakes and occasionally throwing some at each other. These kids are so adorable; I'm going to miss them quite a bit while I'm on tour.

"Do you guys want to go to the park today," I asked all the children. I had a newly found desire to spend all the possible time I could with them.

"Yeah," they cheered excitedly.

"Go get your shoes and sweatshirts, Frankie will help you get them on. I'll be right back, chill here." I raced up the stairs eager to ask Mom about going. Hopefully she'll allow us, after getting these kids all excited. "Mom," I called ahead of myself.

"What'd up Jade," she asked looking at me contently.

"Can Frankie and I take the kids to the park? They really want to go and I really want to take them. So can we," I asked pleadingly.

"Maybe you should change first," she laughed looking down on my outfit, or rather the clothes I wore yesterday.

"I guess," I said making an awkward face.

"Well get to it then," she said swatting me to my room. I ran up the stairs, and to my closet. I quickly grabbed an outfit I hadn't packed and a pair of shoes. I pulled them on quickly and ran back down the stairs.

"Everyone ready," I asked seeing the kids waiting by the door. They all cheered enthusiastically. "Are you ready Frankie?"

"For sure, I'm up for all the practice I can get with a lot of kids. I'm gonna need it."

"What the hell are you talking about," I asked trying to figure out what he was thinking.

"Nothing," he said grinning widely. Gosh, what a bitch.