Tales Of Twisted Faith

Chapter 43

“So then he just kissed you?”

“Yes Les; I didn’t even know what was going on!”

“Damn,” Leslie said. I was talking to her over the phone because I really needed to tell someone about it. Normally it would be Frankie, but well obviously I couldn’t talk to him about it. I was really tired after our second show, but I had to talk to her.

“Yes Leslie, I understand that too. Now please, help me with something I don’t know,” I sighed.

“So we know that Frankie likes you,” Leslie pondered.

“Obviously.”

“So how do you feel about him? Cut the sarcasm too Jade; it’s getting annoying.”

“I don’t know how I feel about him. I mean, fuck do I love him so much, but I don’t think I like him romantically. Do you understand?”

“I understand that you’re hiding feelings about this. You really like him Jade. Why don’t you see that? I swear you two will be together,” Leslie said quietly.

“I’m sorry Les. I still don’t see it.”

“I know Babe. You’ll figure it out; you two were made for each other. When you get married you’ll be thanking me. You’ll have the most adorable children. Aw Jade,” Leslie practically screamed.

“What are you going on about?”

“Your adorable children, really Jade pay attention a little.”

“Jade, what are you doing?”

“Talking to your incredibly annoying daughter,” I whispered to my dad. He was standing by my bunk looking at me.

“Oh. What’s she talking about now?”

“You ask her,” I said handing him the phone. I grinned knowing he’d be attacked by Leslie’s extreme hyperness.

“Whoa, whoa what are you talking about?” His facial expression suddenly changed. “What the fucking hell? Jade and Frankie are having a baby? What they’re getting married? Jade why the fuck aren’t you telling me anything? Goddamn, you’re fucking fifteen!”

“Dad, Leslie doesn’t know what the hell she’s talking about. Dad, none of that’s true. I don’t even like Frankie that way,” I sighed trying to calm my father down.

“Wait, wait what? You don’t like him? You two kissed and you’re so close and you’re constantly messing around. You don’t like him,” my dad asked with a confused expression.

“No Dad. I don’t like Frankie that way,” I said looking at him.

“You’re not friends with benefits are you?”

“No; Frankie just likes me is all. I don’t like him.”

“Why is he always kissing you if you don’t like him?”

“Because Frankie is stupid Dad. He doesn’t really care,” I said laying my head back on my pillow in an aggravated manner, staring at the roof of my bunk.

“Damn, do you want me to talk to him?”

“No, no Dad. We don’t need any of your ‘talks’ right now. I’ll talk to him,” I said comfortably.

“If he doesn’t listen, you will punch him right?”

“I promise Dad.”

“Okay, goodnight, Baby.”

“’Night Dad,” I said as he closed the bunk curtain. I drifted into an easy sleep, not giving a second thought that Leslie might still be on the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again, please if you read this would you mind commenting before the last chapter. I'd like to thank you all in the last chapter (epilogue), so you have this one and seven more chances to comment so I can thank you. True I could thank you all as one, but I'd like to go one by one. Thank you once again.