Tales Of Twisted Faith

Chapter 47

“So are we cool, Alistair?”

“If you say we are. I really shouldn’t have acted like that. Es war ein wenig extremer von mir. I’m sorry,” he apologized.

“Awesome,” I cheered.

“You’re just going to forgive me like that?”

“Of course she is. Jade can do whatever she pleases, and usually she forgives idiots like us in her free time. So, once again, just shut up and accept it,” Frankie commented from beside me.

“Alright. Thank you jade for forgiving me in all my stupidity. Obwohl ich bin ein Verlierer, und ich nicht verdienen.”

“Thanks for talking in German,” I said trying to lighten the mood.

“Anything for you, Babe,” he said winking.

“Stop hitting on my girl,” Frankie said protectively.

“Shut up Frankie. I’m not ‘your girl’,” I said pushing him away.

“He was kidding, Jade-Lynne,” Alistair said defending Frankie.

“He wasn’t joking, but whatever. Frankie just don’t call me that again,” I said, upset.

“He was joking Jade, really. Can’t you trust your own best friend?”

“That’s how I know he’s not kidding, because he’s my best friend. Could you just stay out of this Al? I don’t feel like getting mad at you again,” I said in a slightly aggravated tone.

“Alright, alright.”

“Jade, c’me’ere.”

“Mikey, what are you doing out here? You’ll get stuck and the show will suck,” I whispered to my step-father.

“We need you and Frankie, right now,” he said frantically.

“We’re coming,” I said grabbing Frankie’s hand and rushing off.