Tales Of Twisted Faith

Chapter 5

It will be the death of me, trying to figure out why anyone let me sleep that long. I woke up at two in the morning. I had gotten my eleven hours of sleep. I was defiantly going to be falling asleep in school again.

I grabbed a small fleece blanket off my floor and walked down to the basement. I didn't want to wake anyone up by either turning on the lights or falling, so I grabbed a flashlight. I lightly walked to the second floor trying not to step on the loose floor boards. I walked down the hall to the next stairwell carefully stepping down it. I walked into the foyer making sure I opened sure I opened the door to the basement and not the closet. I walked down into the room and attempted to lay on my favorite couch.

"Ow," my couch squeaked.

"You talk now," I gasped jumping up.

"I've always talked. Jade-Lynne what are you doing down here sitting on me, in the middle of the night," the couch asked.

"You could always talk? Then why didn't you talk to me before?"

"Jade shut up. You're obviously not awake enough to know that it's me, Jason, talking and not a couch."

"Oh," I giggled slightly. "Why are you sleeping on my couch," I asked slightly annoyed that I wasn't asleep or on my favorite couch.

"Because Frankie's on the other one," Jason said yawning.

"Gr, I don't get to lay on either of my favorite couches," I ground out angrily.

"Go lay on the other one with Frankie; it's bigger."

"But I don't wanna lay with Frankie," I whined annoyingly. I can be quite the bitch when I'm tired.

"Jade-Lynne just get your fat ass over here and shut up. I'd like to go back to sleep," Frankie said with much emotion. I growled, but stumbled over to the couch almost falling on Frankie. I climbed on only to figure out that there was hardly room for the two of us.

"Frankie! My fat ass doesn't fit on this couch," I whispered loudly.

"Hang on. Stand up for a minute while I make room for you," I stood up and Frankie rolled around a bit finding a comfortable position. "Okay come back now." I laid back down. Now I had much more room. I rolled over to face the other couch so I wouldn't fall off the one I was on now.

"What are you doing," I asked as Frankie's arms draped loosely around me.

"Making sure you don't fall, dumb ass."

"So now my ass is fat and dumb, great."

"And fine, fine forget that," he mumbled half asleep.

"Fine how? That it's okay that it's dumb and fat or my ass looks good," I asked hectically. Frankie was already asleep though. What was he going to say?