Tales Of Twisted Faith

Epilogue: Putting the Pieces Together

So here we are, a good eleven years later from that very fateful day. A lot has happened, so much more than you would've expected could happen in only eleven years. This very day I am now twenty-six years of age. Strange isn't it? It feels strange remembering those days when I used to be an awkward fifteen year old girl. Let's go through and I can tell you some of the things that you've missed.

This may be shocking, or it may not surprise you at all, but Frankie and I are now together. Well, not just together, we're married and we have a little three year old son. Little Leonid "Leo" Ralph Iero, he's so adorable and almost my complete life. He has auburn hair just like Frankie and he has the cutest green eyes. He'll certainly be quite the looker. I'm going to have to inform you on how we got up to this point, aren't I?

Well, I guess we could start where we left off. After that fateful day when I was fifteen and told Frankie that I totally didn't like him the way that he liked- er loved me, we remained friends for the longest time. Around the age of seventeen I felt really depressed and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. It turns out that the depression was because I actually did love Frankie and it hurt to see him with other people. Two years later, yes I kept it in for two more years, Frankie broke it off with one of his short-term girlfriends, coming to me.

"Jade, I can't handle it anymore. I still really love you," he said approaching her after the school bell had rung.

"I know, Frankie," she said simply, shrugging.

"This will be the last time I ask you. Jade-Lynne, do you have any feelings for me at all?"

She took a deep shaky breath. She had been waiting for this for two years. It's okay I can do this. "Actually, I d-do." Great job idiot; why don't you stutter some more?

"You do," he asked looking up. Shock was evidently on his face; he was about to give up.

"Yes. I'm not sure if I love you romantically yet, but I sure as hell like you a lot."

"That's enough for me," he said kissing the girl deeply. "I love you Jade. Will you be my girlfriend?"


So I ended up being Frankie's girlfriend. We continued dating for a couple of years before Frankie came to me once again.

"Jade," he asked nervously, shifting in his seat next to his girlfriend every few minutes.

"Yeah Frankie," she asked, rubbing her thumb against his knuckles distractedly.

"Walk with me?"

"Anywhere," she said reassuringly, standing up next to him. They walked along the edge of a lake before stopping in a gazebo. The boy made sure she sat down before kneeling before her.

"Jade-Lynne Fran Leto, I've known you for almost my entire life. We've only been dating for a short while, but I know I love you. I've known since almost the day I met you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

"Yes, oh fuck Frankie. Yes I will!"


The year after that was filled with many plans for our wedding until we were actually married. We were both nervous as hell that day, but upon seeing each other standing there we managed to get through it. The next year we had our little baby boy. Frankie and I still live in Jersey. How could we really leave? Sure we've seen some interesting places while on tour, but nothing can compare to our home.

Speaking of tour I should tell you about Recipe for Disaster. Well, we were together seven long enjoyable years after our first tour. We produced four albums, all of which were very good, and we went on numerous tours. However, when Frankie and I got married we all decided it would be best if we "split up" and continued a new chapter of our lives. We still have an amazingly huge fan base. It seems like kids are getting into our stuff everyday. Sadly most of us have grown apart, with the exception of Frankie and I.

I think Jason now lives in Connecticut, I'm not sure though. We kind of lost touch a few years ago. It's sad, I really miss that boy. It's sort of the same way with Myriam too. After the band "broke up" she moved out to Oregon. I hadn't seen her in awhile, sure I sent like Christmas cards and stuff to her, but we didn't really talk. I invited her to my wedding and happily she showed up, expressing the fact that she always knew the two of us would get married. After that she moved back to New Jersey, we still sort of keep in contact, not as much as we used to though.

I should go on to explain my family. They are a very big part of my life. I'll go through oldest to youngest. Leslie, well she and Jason broke up a year or two after Recipe for Disaster. She's now engaged to her wonderful boyfriend of seven years. She's also pregnant with a son, who they're going to name Saxon Alain. This wonderful boyfriend, now fiancee, of seven years would happen to be, our dear Alistair. They both live in Chicago, where they're both originally from, so that would make sense wouldn't it?

My first baby brother David, well little Davey has grown up quite a bit. Right now he's living "on his own" with his girlfriend. I can't believe he's moved out already, I mean he's only nineteen. His girlfriend is actually eight months pregnant with a baby girl. She's going to be so adorable. I'm totally there to support David though if he needs me, Frankie agrees completely. After all we are the "cool siblings".

There's not much to say about Zack and Justine. They both still live with Mikey and Mom. I'm really happy for them. Justine has a boyfriend who she really likes, and Zack is finally liking girls. They're both living happy normal teenage lives.

Micheal though, oh the innocence of Micheal. He lives with Frankie, Leo, and I in our small house across town from Mom and Mikey. There's nothing wrong with him, he just enjoys staying with us. He's actually admitted to Frankie and I that he likes boys, a lot. He's only fourteen and he's almost sure of his sexuality. I'm not saying that he shouldn't, I'm just saying that I'm proud of him. He's only told Frankie and I, but I'm still proud of him. Even though Mom or Mikey would never throw him out on the streets because of something like this, he feels safer living with Frankie and I.

Ivy would now be my sister-in-law. Isn't that funny? It's weird to think of the girl as my sister-in-law, but I guess she always was like my little sister. She still lives with Frank, because he won't let her go, and there's not really any more room in our house to take kids in. We would anyway though. Ivy and Micheal are really close, so Ivy's at our place more than she would be normally.

My dear cousin Trevor is going through that stage where he hates everyone. He's ended up at our house numerous nights because he got into fights with Uncle Gerard and his mother. It's very hard on us actually, we're a very tight-knit family. Luckily Jasmin isn't going through that stage too. She's a cute little twelve year old without a care in the world. She's doing that little "middle school dating" thing, and is going out with our dear Kevin Toro. It's so adorable.

Maxine, my sweet little half sister, now has something against me. She's very religious, I'm not even sure how that happened. She has a grudge against me, Dad, and my mom, because Dad and Mom weren't married when they had me. They aren't married now either. That's wrong, apparently, and now she hates all of us. It's sad really, that such a sweet adorable girl turned into such a monster. I don't blame it on anyone, she just needs to be more understanding.

Dearest Will, he became one of my best friends, well after he stopped his obsession with me. He was so kind to me and Frankie. I was so happy we were friends too. Sadly he was in a very intense car accident and didn't survive. That was a huge blow for us. I miss him dearly.

Everyone still pretty much lives in Jersey. Bob and Katie live in Chicago along with Dad and Lisa. Everyone gets together for Christmas and sometimes Thanksgiving. It's hard having the family so separated, but we get though. I love them all dearly. I'm so happy with the way that life turned out. We took some blows, but we got up again. Things just happen sometimes. I wouldn't change anything for the world though. I love it.
♠ ♠ ♠
And so we come to the end. The third and final installment of my entire My Chemical Romance fan fiction. This has been a great experience, but I'm not sure I'll work on another fan fiction, possibly.

Thank you to all the wonderful readers of this story, and the whole "series" of it. Thank you for sticking with it so much.

Specifically I'd like to thank Your.Only.Hope, Waking_the_Demon, X dare.laugh X, spontaneous.insanity, Danni Moon, x0xChrIstIe_RoAd_x0x for commenting. Thanks guys for giving me feed back and for helping me out.

Thank you once again everyone. I hope you keep an eye out for my other stories. If not, that's okay too.
-Annie