Tales Of Twisted Faith

Chapter 9

"What the heck is my mom doing out there? She's going to get ripped to shreds on buzz net tonight. But what is she doing," I shouted at the TV.

"Jade."

"Jade-Lynne."

"Jade-Lynne Fran Leto!"

"What," I practically whined looking at the boys.

"Yelling at the TV won't help anything," Jason said looking at me, but then turning back to the TV. Frankie just nodded before flowing Jason's example.

"I know guys. I was just worked up."

"We know," they replied at the same time, which was a little creepy. The interview then started, making us all focus our attention on that.

"So we're here to discuss your up coming tour with 30 Seconds to Mars. As we were last informed you didn't have an opening band. Has that position been filled," the interviewer said looking at Gerard expecting an answer, however it was Mikey who spoke up.

"Actually it has. We have this nice little new band."

"Right out of the Jersey scene," Frank interrupted. The images of our family members laughed.

"Yes a nice little new band right out of the Jersey scene, is opening for us," Mikey said correcting himself.

"Oh are they with you," The interviewer said looking around like he could see us. Frankie, Jason, and I started giggling.

"Unfortunately they are unable to be here," Ray said sadly.

"Yes, because three fourths of then are babysitting," I mumbled.

"Don't be so bitter Jade," Frankie murmured from beside me.

"However we do have their manager, Mercy Tinte, with us today," Ray said directing everyone's attention towards my mom.

"Hello," my mom said smiling. She was using her 'new gallery' smile. Where there are people who hardly know what they're talking about and she's holding back yelling.

"Why aren't they using your mom's married name," Frankie asked sounding slightly like an idiot.

"It would sound like we got in on relations instead of talent. Even though we know that our fathers would never do that, especially with something as important as music. Fans don't know that though," I pointed out. They nodded.

The discussion continued on the TV. We simply sat there and watched it. All of it. No matter how many of the same boring interviews My Chem went to, we always sat and watched all of them.

"So why are we watching this," Jason asked looking over at me.

"It's our dads, our damn family. We have to watch it. They'll ask us questions," I said shrugging.

"Oh whatever. I'm going to get food. Tell me what happens," Jason said before getting up and walking away.

"Jade, I'm bored," Frankie whined.

"Shut up Frankie."

"What did you just say?"

"I just said 'shut up Frankie'. I don't want to deal with shit right now. So just shut up and pay attention. Maybe even take notes so your nonexistent brain can understand," I said slowly. So I was slightly mad at my best friend. What could I do though? He was being an idiot.

After a minute or two Frankie spoke up again. "Jade? Do you hate me? I mean are you mad at me? Please don't be mad at me, you're my best fucking friend. It'd seriously rip me to shreds if you're mad at me Jade." He looked up, staring at my face intently.

"You just can't be so stupid Frankie. It gets annoying. Be serious sometimes, and gain some common sense," I sighed. It's hard to be mad at your best friend. Especially when your best friend is Frankie.

"I'll try Jadey. I'll try for my Jade-Lynne."