Two Sides of a Coin

Back to Sydney

She loved this feeling. The feeling of holding someones life in the palm of her hand.

It was exhilarating. It was thrilling. Hell to her it was probably orgasmic.

Sasha Crux was sadistic. She loved the smell of fear and the smell of blood.

Whenever her troops gathered before her, the fear was palpable. You could cut though it with a blunt toothpick.

Today six of her troops were to die, for no more reason then being in the same room with her.

As the soldiers came in, she smiled a twisted smile.

This would be fun.

----

"We have been here two years, and yet we have still yet to break through their defenses. I know I went over this a couple of days ago, but I thought I should just drill it in a little more, due to the fact that you have yet to do anything about that." Regardless of how sweet and supple her voice was the fear emanating off the gathered soldiers just tripled; 'Their fear is increasing... Exellent.'
"In response to your recent failures I have decided that six of you shall die here tonight. You could feel the breath hitching in every single one of their throats. "But these six will not be picked out by me. Oh no, no,no." Her voice had become laced with excitement, "They will be picked out by my adviser's." her voice now dripping glee

At that last word three people came out from behind the intricate throne.
Two men and one woman. One of the men was at least twice the size of Sasha and sported scars pretty much everywhere.
His right arm was plated in metal and he carried a claymore by his side which had the words to 'To Obey In Servitude' adorning each side.

The second man was only about a head taller then the queen. His head and eyes were covered by a helmet with three scopes adorning it and the words 'Obey Unquestionally' Forming a triangle around them. He was strapped to bursting with all sorts of grenades, handguns and sub-machine guns.

The woman, like the man had part of her face concealled. But unlike him it was her mouth that was covered. She wore ninja-esque armor, carried two kantana on her back two more by her sides as well as two 45.'s at her side with the words 'To Obey in Death' engraved into them.

As they came forward Sasha carried on; "I belive you are all familliar with my adviser's, Vulcan," The gnarled giant smiled a fierce twisred smile. There really isn't any over kind when you're missing half your teeth and the rest are as yellow as corn, "Flare," The other man just nodded, "and of course Ruby." The woman waved to the crowd seductively.

'Oh yes, today will be good.' the queen thought, as anonomyous soldier number one lost his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's quite alot shorter but I didn't know how to extend on it.

Comment as usual