I Don’t Care How I Met You... All That Matters is That I Did. Ya Heard?

Lullabies

After breakfast and a long talk with my mom we decided to move as far away from California as possible. We want to start fresh, a new beginning, its what dad would have wanted for us. We had the money to move just about anywhere, dad owned a company it was pretty big... Don't ask me what it was about because i didn't really pay much attention to that kinda stuff.

"so where would you like to live?" mom asked

"how about Maryland" I said naming the first state that came to mind.

She nodded, "I think I can work something out," she said smiling at me.

"thanks mom, I'm gonna go get ready for the day now," I said walking up the stairs.

I pulled on a pink crop top and some cut off shorts, I clipped on the silver locket that my father had gotten me for my 9Th birthday, and the A bracelet that my mother had gotten me for my 16Th. I grabbed my bag of belly button rings and pulled out one that had two dangling hearts. I sprayed on some perfume and tied my hair in a bun. once I dubbed myself presentable I put on my black gladiator sandals and grabbed my black bag.

I walked back down stairs "Mom I'm going to go shopping!!" I called "Okay lets meet for lunch and we can start looking for houses." she said walking into the living room.

"Sounds good... where do you want to eat?" I asked her.

"Panera bread sound good to you?"

I nodded and hugged her goodbye.

I quickly drove to the nearest mall. I walked through as many stores as I could before my mom texted me telling me to meet her at Panera.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: "Lullabies" All Time Low

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alandra/set?id=34339247

Okay guys here it is!! second chapter!! tell me what you think!!((: