I Don’t Care How I Met You... All That Matters is That I Did. Ya Heard?

Things have changed for me

When mom and I ordered and sat down she pulled out her laptop "Okay so I've found a few houses that i think would be good for us, I've talked to a Realtor and she said we pick one and she'll try to get us in as soon as possible." she said getting straight to business.

I nodded "Sounds good to me, lets see them!!" i cried grinning at her. She turned her laptop to me so i could go through the pictures.

"I want the one close to the beach." I finally told her after about an hour of looking at pictures and reading about them.

She smiled "great!! let me call Stacy and I'll get everything worked out. You go home and start packing." she told me, pulling out her phone. i finished the rest of my sandwich and refilled my soda. I waved goodbye to my mom and walked out to my car.

when i got home i changed into comfy clothes and put my iphone on my Ihome and turned my music up full blast. i danced around my room packing as much of it as i could.

At around 9:30 I collapsed on my bed. I snuggled into my covers and closed my eyes falling into a dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: "that Green Gentleman" Panic! At The Disco
Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/alandra/set?id=34383467

Sorry its so short!! I didn't know what to write but I had a really good title idea!!((: