I Don’t Care How I Met You... All That Matters is That I Did. Ya Heard?

Can we pretned that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

I woke up to the sound of moms voice. "Come on honey, its time to go. ...Wake up sweetie." I groaned and rolled over. "Come on sweetie, were leaving!" She shook my arm and nudged me till i rolled over again, falling off the bed with a loud thump.

"Mom!" I threw the cover off and got up dizzy.

"Okay get ready! Our things are packed. You've got forty minutes to get ready!" She left with a smile already dressed and ready.

I rubbed my eyes and got up off the floor. I walked over the the clothes i left out for today. I quickly changed and put a little bit of make up on. I didn't feel like doing anything with my hair so i thew a beanie on. Dubbing myself presentable i walked downstairs.

Brad was downstairs tying his shoes, while mom was in the kitchen I looked at him strangely but didn't think anything of it. Walking into the kitchen i grabbed the last banana.

"mornin mama" i said walking over to the coffee pot and pouring myself a cup of coffee and putting creamer in it.

I quickly downed it and ate my banana by the time i was done it was time for us to leave.

"Brad and his crew a are bringing the trucks and our cars down to Baltimore for us, so leave your keys on the table." Mom said tossing her keys on down. I did as she said laying my keys next to hers.

"Brad will take us to the airport." she said grabbing her carry on.

"Mom, whats going on between you and Brad?" I asked curiously.

She smiled softly "We've just become.... good friends" she said.

I was unconvinced but let it drop. i grabbed my carry on and followed mom and brad out of the house.We all piled into brads car.

When we got to the airport we bid our goodbyes and went to go through security. Once we boarded the plane i grabbed my snuggie and put in my music shuffling my songs. I closed my eyes falling into a dreamless sleep.

"Baby wake up we're here" Mom said shaking my shoulder i opened my eyes and took out my music. "that was fast." i said groggily.

She chuckled "It was a 5 hour flight, and we're not in Boston yet, we've got one more flight." I groaned and got up. we got off the plane and rushed to our next gate barely catching the plane.

"this ride is only 3 hours" mom said i nodded and put my music in stairing out the windou watching the clouds.

When we got off the plane we had a taxi take us to our new house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit: BOB
Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/airplaines/set?id=37175419

Sorry it took so long to update guys!! I've been so busy!!!! Hope you liked it, I know its on the short side, I'll post a longer one soon!!!