I Don’t Care How I Met You... All That Matters is That I Did. Ya Heard?

Everything's an illusion

When we got to the new house I got out of the car and stretched. I grabbed my bags out of the trunk and took them to a random room that i decided was going to be mine.

"Mama! I'm gonna go on a walk." I said smiling and kissing her cheek before I ran out the door.

I decided as I started walking that I wanted a dog. I was thinking about what kind i was going to get, if it was gonna be a puppy or full grown, what its name was going to be. I was so lost i thought that I ran into a tall figure. I looked up to see a boy about my age. He had dark brown hair with one streak of blond, he wore a goofy smile on his face.

"I am so sorry!" I said mesmerized by his eyes.

If possible his smile got bigger. "Its alright, are you new here?" he asked "I haven't seen you around here before."

"Yeah, I just moved in today" I chirped.

"I was just headed to my friend's house for band practice. how about you give me your number and we can meet up later." he said winking at me.

I giggled and handed him my phone. "Put you're number in and ill text you so you'll have mine." I said biting my lip.

He handed my phone back, "Text me!" he said "Oh! and my names Jack, Jack Barakat." he said holding out his hand.

"Alandra, Alandra Mason." I said shaking his hand.

"well I'll talk to you later, I'm going to be late and they are going to kill me!" He exclaimed throwing up his hands.

We bid our adieus and went on our separate ways.I couldn't get his eyes out of my head. They were intriguing. For the rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Mayday Parade

OMG!!!!! I AMM SOOOO SORRY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! I've been so busy with school and family things!!! forgive me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!