I Don’t Care How I Met You... All That Matters is That I Did. Ya Heard?

I'm sorry

It was about a week later when I had finally heard from Jack, apparently he was grounded or out of town or something. I was sitting on my bed really bored when I decided to text him and ask if he wanted to go to the pet store with me.

I really wanted a dog and my mom said it was okay, but she had been so busy with work that she wouldn't go to the pet store with me and I didn't want to go alone.

my phone buzzed signaling a text from Jack.

-sure when?
-Now?
-haha eager much?

I giggled.

-YES!! I want a puppyyy!!!
-okay ill be there in a few what is your house number?

I quickly gave him my information and got out of bed deciding I should hurry up and get ready. I threw my hair up deciding against make up. I slipped on a pair of tight booty shorts and a loose fitting Blink-182 T-shirt.

Jack knocked on my door a few minutes after I finished getting ready. as soon as I opened the door he attacked me in a hug. I laughed hugging him back.

"I missed you so much!" he cried like we had known each other for ages and hadn't seen each other for months.

I laughed "Jack you saw me last week"

He pouted "last week is a long time!"

"can we go now? I really want a puppy!" I said giving him a sweet smile.

"sure!!" he exclaimed grabbing my hand and pulling me to his car.

"Is this safe?" I asked talking about him driving.

"Are you kidding me? You're as safe as a...." he was cut off by someone running down the road screaming "NO JACK DON'T DRIVE WE WANT TO KEEP HER ALIVE!!!"

I laughed so hard it brought tears to me eyes. The guy got to the driver side door and pulled jack out of the car. He looked relieved that he got here in time.

I turned to the mystery guy who had longish light brown/dark blond hair. "are you gonna take me to get a puppy? Cause if not its okay if Jacky drives." I said sweetly.

he held out his hand "I'm Zack, and I would be more than happy to take you guys to the pet store. it would save a lot of lives" he said winking at jack. Jack pouted "I'm not that bad." he whined.

Zack threw his arms up "Last time you drove you almost ran over an old lady!!" he cried.

I giggled "Jacky just get in so we can go!!" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him into the car. I got in after him and Zack drove us all SAFELY to the pet store.

When we got there I grabbed Jacks hand and pulled him in. "what kind of dog do you want princess" he asked.

I scrunched up my nose at the nickname, "I'm not a princess" I said matter-o-factually. he chuckled "but you look like a princess, so that's what I'm going to call you" he said stubbornly.

I ignored him and walked over to the puppies.

"Do you want a big dog or a little dog shortie" Zack asked. "What i with all the nicknames?!" I cried throwing my hands up he chuckled "well you never told me your name." he said. I laughed "oops, sorry, its Alandra" I said turning my attention back to the kennel.

there was the curtest litter of red healers in there. "I want one of them!!" I said excitedly the manager walked over to me. "Do you want me to open the kennel so you can pick one out?" he asked. I nodded excitedly

After an hour of playing with the puppies I held up a baby girl "you're name is Zoe, and you are coming home with me today." I told her. She was squirming happily and licking my face I giggled. "You are going to be my bestest friend" I told her taking her to the register to pay. when I got up there the casheer told me that she was already payed for.

I bought everything else Zoe would need and we all went back to my house. Surprisingly my mom was already home.

"Do you guys want to come in for lunch?" i asked.

"can we take a rain check?" jack asked. "we have band practice" Zack finished.

I nodded "Sure! We'll see you later!" I said getting out of the car and grabbing all of Zoe's things.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG you guys I am soooo sorry!!! I totally forgot about this story!! y'all have my full permission to beat me, I deserve it!!! I hope it was long enough for you guys I'll try to update sooner!!!