Status: Finished :)

Things Will Never Be the Same

Another Day

Sierra’s Point of View
It’s been a few days since Sam and Emily’s wedding and I’ve avoided everyone besides Dan like the plague. If the guys came over I locked myself in my room listening to music. I’ve watched Supernatural up to season 4 twice, that show is just to good.
“Sierra come on, you have to tell everyone at some point.” I groaned, munching on my barbeque chips.
“Especially Jacob, maybe tell him before Friday?” I sighed as Dan walked farther into my room, Friday was my check-up.
“Great, I’ll drop you off now get dressed.” I got up and picked out my sweats as he left the room. I slipped them on and slid my shirt on noticing a barely there bump, I have feeling this won’t be an everyday pregnancy. I got in the car and Dan started babbling away. I was lost in how I was going to tell Jacob.
“You know Billy will be thrilled, he loves kids.” I smiled slightly.
“You just walk in there sit Jacob down with Billy and tell him, the worst he could do is breakup with you. Which he better not or I will chop his balls off.” I couldn’t help but laugh out. Dan pulled up in front of the little house.
“Well, thanks Dr. Phil.” Dan saluted and drove off, I knocked lightly on the door.
“Sierra! Long time no see, you are glowing.” I smiled leaning down to give Billy a hug. I walked in and Jacob was sitting at the table, Billy wheeled up beside him.
“You look like you’re contemplating something.” I nodded.
“Uhm,” I sat on the chair across from them.
“Well, there are steps in a relationship that are big and take time to get situated in and uh.” I sucked in a shaky breath, and twirled my thumbs.
“Iquitepossiblymightbepregnant.” I rushed out and sighed watching their reactions. Jacob sat there like a rock staring into space while Billy was smiling widely.
“Sierra that’s great, I mean sure it could have waited but that’s great.” Billy chuckled relieving me slightly. A horn sounded signalling Dan was here.
“Well, I have to go but when you feel like saying something my next check-up is on Friday.” I shuffled out and rushed to Dan’s car. I sat in and stared ahead of me.
“So how’d it go sport?” I laughed slightly.
“We won the championship! No, uhm Billy was happy about it but Jacob didn’t say anything. I just told him that my appointment is on Friday.” Dan nodded slightly taking us home.
We sat laughing on the couch watching movie, I was stuffing my face with popcorn covered in peanut butter. I know sounds disgusting but hey. I was covered up in blankets and sprawled across Dan and the couch.
“It’s gonna be so lame without you!” Dan was complaining about me taking my schooling by course bondance.
“Hey maybe we can be study buddies?” I chuckled as I made the spaghetti noodles, Lily and Zach decided to take a weekend away.
“Stir these please?” I asked walking to the door as it was repeatedly banged on. I opened it to Jacob in his sweats and sweatshirt. I was dumbfounded that he was there, it was really unexpected. He pulled me outside and sat me on the deck.
“I’m sorry that I didn’t say anything. I was just shocked. Part of me just wanted to run, get away from it because I’m not ready for that but an overbearing part of me didn’t want to because that would piss everyone off and hurt you.” I sighed.
“Jake, I would have hunted you down myself.” He chuckled, I laughed along slightly. It then hit me, how is this all going to work. We’ll need money, a place to live this is big. I rested my head in my hands.
“Hey, we’ll get through this.”
“Yeah, you have the biggest support team ever.” I looked up at Dan who was standing in the door way.
“Good thing you came to your sense’s Jacob.” Dan pointed the spoon towards Jacob.
“You want to come in for supper?” He nodded as we all walked in the house. We sat at the small table with the utensils clicking against the dishes, Dan and Jacob practically inhaled their food. I stared at them in disbelief.
“You guys hungry or something, I mean I am the pregnant one.” I joked. They stiffed causing me to roll my eyes.
“It’s a child not a disease guys. Gosh.” I got up to get some juice. I heard them go back to inhaling their food. Dan choked lightly on his food.
“Oh god, wait till the pack finds out.” I choked on my juice a bit, they’ll be ecstatic which may or may not be a good thing. After a while Dan left to take his shower.
“So what made you come and talk?” I sipped on my juice gingerly.
“Dad, he just sat there and stared at me. Then on the drive here I thought about how I grew up without my mom for some of my life and well our kid or kids won’t have that.” I smiled around my glass, I felt so relieved.
“How are you taking this so well?”
“I’m not, I am honestly scared. It’s expensive to raise a child.”
“Well like Dan said we have a great family behind us, plus I still have the job at the mechanics.” Oh yeah, that totally slipped my mind.
“So I was thinking you could name the little tyke after me!” Dan ran in with only his boxers on. Jacob and I laughed.
“What if it’s a girl?”
“Danielle.”
“No.”
“Yeah.”
“Dan.”
“Fine.” He stomped his foot childishly. I smiled at Jacob and he smiled back.
“Hey now.”
“Dan, seriously? Please leave?” I sighed.
“Only because you said please.” He glared at me and left.
“So how come you’re living here?” I got uncomfortable as we sat on the couch, I pulled my knees up to my chest.
“My dad was an ass and kicked me out. Uncle Zach almost punched him in the face. I don’t want to see him, he said that I was like my mom.” I mumbled into my knees. Jacob pulled me into him and just held me
“I promise I won’t leave, and if I do-”
“The pack will kill you.” We both chuckled. We sat there watching TV just enjoying each other’s company. Jacob left a little after 9 to get some sleep before he had to wake up and take me to the Cullen’s. So it’s been two weeks and my bump is just slightly a bit bigger, thank god for sweet pants.
“So how have you been?” Carlisle asked as we sat in his office.
“Let’s just say I’m thankful for Scope.” He chuckled lightly, seriously this whole morning sickness thing is something I wish I could cut out of the deal. He set up the ultrasound machine up and put the gel on, that stuff was freezing. I laughed as he moved the roller around, I couldn’t help it I was ticklish on my stomach.
“Sorry.” I blushed lightly. We sat in silence waiting for Carlisle to say something.
“Well, everything seems to be in good health. Everything is healthy.” We smiled and he let us leave. I was glad everything went alright. Carlisle explained that it might be a little bit sped up due to the shifter gene, but I didn’t really mind that.
“So should we tell the pack at the dinner tonight?” I shrugged.
“Only if you’re gonna tell them.” I smiled as he sighed.