Status: Finished :)

Things Will Never Be the Same

I'm Sorry

I’m Sorry
I’d been at Jacob’s for two days now. It was actually pretty good. His dad was one of the nicest people I’ve ever met.
“If Jake asks I went fishing with Charlie.” I nodded and he left. I finished off my scrambled eggs and washed my plate. I walked to his room to wake him up, usually I’d just have to go to the couch but last night I finally won the argument and he slept on his bed while I took the couch.
“Jake wake up.” I pushed his shoulder and he slapped my hand away. I giggled.
“Well fine then I’ll have to eat this bacon by myself.” His poker face faltered and he smiled slightly.
“Jac-” I shrieked lightly he pulled me down on top of him.
“I hate you.” I breathed catching my breath.
“No you don’t you love me.” I smiled, he didn’t even know. He changed my views on love completely though it was different because I wasn’t my mom and he sure as hell wasn’t my dad. I didn’t say anything.
“Have you told Dan?” I leaned on my elbow looking at him.
“Tell him what?” He looked at me innocently. I glared at him.
“That we’re dating.” I smiled, I still felt tingles when I said it; of course I would it happened the first night I got here. We stayed up late that night watching movies and we just joking around and he was tickling me. Then he got all quiet and asked me, wow that sounds like something out of a movie.
“I think you should do it, he won’t kill you.” I frowned.
“I know we’ll both do it!” I exclaimed like it was the greatest idea in the world. Jacob chuckled deeply.
“Whoa, you might want to lock the doors before you do that.” Paul barged into Jake’s room. I let my head fall on his chest.
“You suck Paul.” He stuck his tongue out at me.
“What do you want?” Clearly Jacob was upset, I got up and brushed myself off.
“Sam wants Sierra to meet the Cullens, he said if you don’t take her for me too.” Jacob sat up and ran his fingers through his hair. I couldn’t help but stare he was gorgeous.
“Yeah I’ll bring her.” Paul left, then popped his head back in.
“No quickies.” I threw a shoe at his head and missed he laughed loudly and left. I grabbed my clothes and went to the washroom. I slid my red flash shirt and blue jeans on and walked out. I sat in the kitchen waiting for Jacob.
“Here it gets pretty cold.” He handed me a heavy hoodie. I slipped it on and it smelt just like him, I smiled.
“So how exactly are we getting there?” I asked putting my hair in a ponytail noticing he was in his usual cut of jeans.
“You’re riding on my back.” I looked at him blankly.
“Like a piggy back or..?” He didn’t answer, oh boy.
“Can’t we just drive?” He shook his head no. He walked into the forest and walked back out well, trotted back out. He was a russet color and his eyes were still the same, they still made me feel safe.
“I’ve always wanted a dog.” I chuckled to myself at my joke, he nudged me almost knocking me over.
“Okay, gee.” I climbing on his back getting comfortable. I snuggled into his fur and he took off. When we got there I felt like I was going to be sick and Dan wouldn’t look at me.
“What did you do Paul?” I leaned against him as looked down at me innocently.
“You didn’t.” He smiled, I jogged over to Dan.
“Whatever Paul said was a damn lie.” He looked at me and raised his brow.
“Really, I’m your cousin.” He smiled.
“No fair you always play that card.”
“Jake!” I saw a girl wrap her arms around Jake. I felt jealousy well up in me.
“Oh, I see a tiny green monster.” Dan sing-songed.
“Shut up.” I crossed my arms and mumbled.
Jacob’s Point of View
Bella threw her arms around me I hugged her back awkwardly. I looked passed her at Sierra, Dan was dancing around her and her arms were crossed.
“Dan seriously shut up.” I heard Sierra sigh.
“You going to introduce everyone or stare all day?” Bella laughed softly. I smiled.
“Bella this is my girlfriend Sierra.” I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her tightly against me, she giggled. I looked at the pack, they were all smiling well apart from Dan but at least he hasn’t hit me yet.
“Sierra, that’s Bella, her fiancé Edward, Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, Rosalie, Jasper and Alice.” Alice danced up to us.
“It nice to finally meet you! You are much prettier in real life.” She pulled Sierra out of my arms and hugged her, I gritted my teeth. I relaxed when I heard Sierra laugh.
“It’s nice to meet you to Alice, but what do you mean?”
“Oh right, I have visions of the future, Edward can read minds,”
“Except for mine.” Bella laughed.
“and Jasper can feeling and change emotions.” Sierra just nodded.
“Did you see my mom coming?” Sierra backed up into my arms, she really didn’t like talking about it.
“Unfortunately yes I did, but she’s been around before you moved here. I think she knew about you moving here.” She shivered in my arms, it was obvious it wasn’t from the cold. Sierra actually got along pretty well with everyone, even Rosalie shed a smile at her.
“She’s really something Jake.” Bella stood beside me.
“I know Bells. She’s my imprint.” I turned to her and she was smiling brightly.
“That’s awesome, you two should come to the wedding.” I froze.
“Bells I don’t know about that.”
“Okay, let’s plan this.” Carlisle and Sam sat next to each other.
Regular Point of View
I sat in Jake’s lap and his arms were wrapped tightly around me. Bella was all bundled up too. I felt jealous that everyone else didn’t get cold. I yawned and leaned my head against his chest.
“So if we just wait for her to attack then that could take months.” Alice had a vision apparently and my mother bit me, but that’s all I was allowed to hear.
“Well we can’t just call her out into the open.” Carlisle pointed out, I hope I didn’t end up being bate. Sam and Carlisle had Jacob and I go home because we didn’t want his dad to suspect anything. I got off of Jacob and went straight to change into my pjs. I laid in his bed and was almost asleep when he walked back in.
“I’ll take the couch tonight.” He mumbled going to change in the washroom.
“Can you sleep in here?” I asked quietly as he came back in to grab a light blanket. He smiled and crawled in, I really didn’t care that there was literally no space between us. His warmth flowed through me and I was out like a light.
“You’re just like me. Falling for someone different. The gene had skipped you and your father but Alex and Dan. Baby this won’t hurt, it will be over in a second.” My mother’s voice sounded so light and angelic. She opened her mouth and bit down on my next, I let out a scream.
“Hey! It’s just a dream.” Jacob’s was shushing me, and running his fingers through my hair. I loved it when people did that.
“You want to talk about it?” He whispered.
“She bit me and I felt burning.” He stiffened.
“Nothing is going to happen to you, I promise.” We stayed silent and eventually fell asleep.