Status: Finished :)

Things Will Never Be the Same

Wedding Bells

Wedding Bells
To say I was tired was an understatement. Alice had planned to take me shopping, just me.
“Alice don’t go crazy, she’s tired. She’s is vulnerable to the word no.” Dan laughed, he was the only one who was glad I was hanging out with the Cullens. He didn’t mind them, which was a nice change of pace. Besides they did save his favourite cousin. I got into her yellow Porsche and leaned my head against the window.
“You can sleep, we have a long day ahead of us.” I smiled and fell right to sleep.
“Sierra we’re here.” My eyes fluttered open and immediately say an expensive boutique sign. I glared lightly at Alice she just smiled. We walked around many stores. In and out, she wouldn’t let me look. She said she saw the dress and would find it. I just went through the racks finding stuff that would catch my eye but I could never afford.
“Okay, I think this is the store!” Alice smiled brightly at me as I sipped my large Ice Tea. She went in as I walked in. She was scanning the racks with expert speed.
“This is it.” She was holding a black and white striped dress. It was strapless and had a black belt in the middle. I really liked it.
“Jake will love you in it.” She winked at me. I gasped at her.
“You want slutty wedding sex to happen.” She laughed. I looked at the price tag.
“Alice, it’s too much.” She held her hand up and walked to the counter. She skipped to my shoving the bag in my hand. We got in and she took me out to eat, it was amazing. I had the best chicken pizza in the world, I brought some home for Dan. She dropped me off at the border and Dan picked me up.
“So am I the only one you told about this little trip?” I handed him his pizza as he eyed is hungrily.
“Yeah, why?” He chuckled.
“I let a little memory of me dropping you off slip when I was patrolling with Jake and Paul.” I looked up from my phone.
“Yeah, didn’t end quietly. They said that I was stupid for letting you go and that you could die. MY GOD THIS PIZZA IS AMAZING!” He shrugged like it was nothing.
“I know it’s awesome.” I chuckled. We talked for a bit more and he took me back to my house. My father had just left two days ago. Dan stayed a while as we watched Easy A.
“The rumors of my promiscuity have been greatly exaggerated.” I smiled as I stood in the doorway, eating my chips.
“You’re okay!” Paul busted in and picked me up, it surprised me and I started choking on my chips. Paul put me down and gently patted my back.
“Can we see your dress?” I shook my head. They all pouted, Dan hasn’t seen it either.
“It’s only a night, you can wait.” Paul and Dan retreated to the living room. Jacob hadn’t really said anything.
“You aren’t mad are you?” I sounded shy, which now sounded odd.
“No, just shocked you didn’t tell anyone.” I smiled.
“It was sort of last minute it but I had fun.” He smiled pulling me into his arms.
“Well I guess that’s good.” I laughed.
“Oh yeah, you smell really bad right now.” Paul yelled from the living room. I glared at him.
“Why are you in my house?” He laughed, I picked my shoe hitting him square in the head. Jacob chuckled from behind me.
“Okay, where were we before we were RUDELY interrupted.” I placed myself back into his arms smiling as Paul roared from the living room. He leaned down and kissed my lips. I smiled and pulled myself closer.
“Okay, I think it’s time you have a night to yourself.” Dan pulled Jacob and I apart.
“Always, interrupted.”
“Jacob, I suspect to not find you here in the morning.” Dan pulled Jake and Paul out of the house. I sighed, I felt bored. Being around the pack you always had something to do. I trudged up to my room and grabbed some clothes and took a bath. I wasn’t one to take baths but I went all out with bubbles and candles, it was very relaxing. Once finished I walked downstairs not really caring that I was in a towel. I got my mug and kettle ready for my hot chocolate. I was standing over the stove waiting for my water when I heard a noise upstairs. I froze, my first thought was I’m going to die in a towel. I tip toed upstairs pushing my door open a bit.
“Hey.” I screamed turning around.
“The fuck Jacob!” He laughed, I’m glad the lights were off because I was in a towel and blushing hard.
“Now, I actually have to put clothes on.” I sighed. He chuckled.
“If you have too.” My kettle started screaming from the kitchen, I ran down the stairs holding my towel.
“I thought you didn’t like tea..” Jacob asked from behind me.
“Hot chocolate, want some?” He shook his head no, as I poured the water. I left the room to go changed, I slipped on my blue smiley shorts and a black tank top. My phone beeped from my nightstand.
“Hey sweetheart, just checking in. Be safe.” My dad’s flight got all changed around so he said he’d call when he got to work. I smiled sending him a text. I turned around bumping into Jacob.
“Are you trying to scare me to death?”
“Sorry.” He laughed. At that moment in time I just wanted him and only him. I pulled him down to my level kissing him. We fell back onto my bed, some clothes were shed.
“I forgot my-WHOA!” My door slammed closed as I pushed Jacob off of me. I quickly pulled my shirt on.
“Are you two decent?” Dan yelled from the other side. I glared at the door.
“Yeah.” I mumbled.
“Anyways, I forgot my phone and my mom got the idea that you should come stay with us and she could help you get ready.” He crossed his arms, there was obviously no way of getting out of it.
“You really are a buzz kill.” Jacob stated. I smiled.
“I guess I should go.” I kissed him quickly and he left.
“You know I’m really starting to hate you.” Dan laughed as I pulled a sweater on and grabbed my dress and shoes.
“Hey, just keeping the v-card intact.” I blushed.
“I’m too late!” He panicked as I slipped my shoes on. I rolled my eyes.
“Shut up, I am still a virgin. My lord you are worse than my father.” He smiled. That night I went straight to bed, despite Dan’s pestering.
“That dress is amazing, I thought you hated strapless dresses?” I shrugged as Lily curled my hair.
“Alice talked me into it, I honestly feel good in it.” She smiled. She left me to help Dan with his tux. I lightly lined my eyes and slipped my short heels on. I twirled and laughed.
“Okay, we better get going.” I smiled and got into Dan’s car.
“Okay you have to listen to this band.” I plugged in my ipod and blasted Mindset by Every Avenue. I couldn’t help but sing along. Dan was nodding his head to the beat.
“So have you imprinted dear cousin?’ I asked as I wrapped my arm around his.
“No, I mean it just happens.” I laughed, I knew that much.
“Well whoever you imprint on better be cool, cause they’ll be hanging out with me a lot. So if she’s a bitch, I’m never hanging around you.” He laughed.
“You look beautiful!” Emmett pulled me into a hug.
“Thanks.” I blushed slightly. He handed me a glass of champagne. I spotted Jacob sitting down.
“Guess!” I covered his eyes from behind.
“I don’t know.”
“Well I’ll take my business elsewhere.” I uncovered his eyes and started walking away.
“Wow.” I turned around as he grabbed my wrist.
“Too much?” I bit my lip.
“No, perfect.” I smiled. We took our seats and the wedding started. Bella looked absolutely beautiful. If vampires could cry then Esme would be bawling, like Bella’s mother. Though the wedding was short and sweet the reception was nice.
“Congrats Bella” I walked up giving her an awkward hug, that was our friendship.
“Thanks, you look amazing!” I smiled.
“You really do.” Edward walked up beside her. I smiled brighter.
“She really does, doesn’t she?” Jacob wrapped his arms around my waist.
“Can I talk to Edward and Bella?” I nodded getting a drink from Emmett. The night got exciting from there. Dan and I were tipsy and dancing with Emmett and Alice. Far as I know Jacob, Embry and Quil were drinking too. I pulled walked over to Jacob to get him to dance as Alice walked next to me.
“No Alice the slutty wedding sex isn’t going to happen.” We both laughed loudly. I pulled Jacob and the guys up and we all danced.
“Ssh.” I laughed.
“My dad’s not home, we went to go see Rachael.” Jacob laughed. I slipped my heels of as I leaned against the wall.
“You look really beautiful Sierra.” Jacob was looking down on me, his eyes shining in the moonlight. I pulled him down by his collar and the night went into bliss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rate, Comment, Subscribe :)
-Em