Status: This story is complete.

A Kiss to Send Us Off

A Kiss to Send Us Off

Eyes cast to the west. A silhouetted figure stood against the crimson sky, the air sweeping around him as he stood high above the rusty horizon. His eyes cast to the west, impatience painted on shadowed lips as he gazed sternly into the distance, the red hue tainting the sky evermore as the sun made good its descent. Through a valley came soft words that sailed on soft currents of air. They whispered their message to all that blocked their path.

A Kiss to send us off...
Kiss to send us off...
A kiss to send us off...

The silhouette shifted, transmitions recieved and his enigmatic intentions echoed riddles to all who observed it. He turned a feral-frequent ear to the north, the air resonating within his reason. In turn, he gave an excited jolt and yet again gazed into the far northern skies. Hawk eyes spoke their telltale stories as an atom made sure its existence in the darkened mouve of the chilly north.

"Meet me here"
"On November 11th...
...Come alone"

Silence ensued in his mind, as he relived those final moments of living some three years ago.

One more tongue kiss...
Before the sky, it falls
Out from
This cloud we're hovering on

An atom grew, positively charging the stranger with an inner sense of anticipation. Discharged of all negativity, he spied the freckle on the burnt face of ozone as it developed steadily on the azure. The shadow took in his hand an item from around his neck and clutched it firmly in his left, his right standing its ground by his right-hand side.

Here I am
There you are
On a wire connecting our hearts...

He imagined, eyes shut, the neverending urge to lasso that dot, and force it to him as it floated in carefree skies...

There's a string...
That is tied
To a kite

He raised his head and introduced a gleaming pair of open eyes to the pimple that enlarged rapidly in his sight. He watched as it manifested into a familiar shape. One of which could glide and propel and transport itself through liquid transparency. He smiled eagerly as sound met his ears, a jet formed directly into which he could perceive sound. He removed his hat in greeting, his lips coming to speak his final words.

There you are...
...Here I am...
Could I...?
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been in a long distance relationship for well over 4 years now. I feel deeply connected to this song, so I wrong this to express the connection I feel to it.