Status: Completed...May go back and revise and edit...not sure.

She Had a Name

Fourteen

Stefanie was surprised at how fast they got to her house. Josh's eyes were wild and she could tell Justin was just as wound up, "So Amber and me were looking for Adam, we found his bike at Sammi's and then this guy took Amber and drove off with her in his van. I followed them and I think where I followed him to, is where he's keeping Adam and Sammi."
"If they are still alive," Justin added.
"Shutup, they re alive," Stefanie insisted, "we are going to the police and we are going to demand to only talk to one policemen for now. We don't want a large amount of cops showing up there. We want this guy to be taken to jail to rot."
"Yeah," they both replied.
"So, were going now. We cant let this wait any more, I don't know if Sammi and Adam could be alive much longer."
***
Amber had a killer headache when she woke up again. She was hanging from a wall. Her feet were tied to the bottom and her hands were tied up in the air. She had a gag in her mouth. She started to jerk against the chains but she wasn't going anywhere.
Charlie came in with a knife, "I was going to take you first, Amber, but then Sammi came along. My cupcake and I knew you were all wrong for me," he sighed, "Now, the only thing you are good for is..." he pretended to think, "to die."
He came towards her with the knife she started crying, "Oh, I'm not gonna kill you yet, pretty girl, I want some fight," he smirked as he loosened her chains and she fell to the floor, "Just enough chains to let you move around the room and not run away."
She was sobbing now, choking noises came out of her mouth instead of sobs. He's going to kill me.

***
"We know where Sammi Parkins is, along with two other teens," Stefanie told the man setting across from them.
"Okay, so where is she?" he asked.
"I cant tell you, I can only show you," she crossed her arms, "I don't want my friends to die, so Ill only show you if you only bring three other cops and you are willing to walk."
He rolled his eyes, "That's not how it works, little lady, you tell me, or you get put into jail."
"Put me in Jail then," she dared him with her blue eyes.
He inhaled, annoyed, "Fine, show me then, but it's going to have to wait and I have to get an okay from the boss."
"How long will that take?" Josh asked.
"About a day."
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?
Sorry to end right there...but I have to keep the suspense.
Thanks for subscribing! I love you guys!