Status: Completed...May go back and revise and edit...not sure.

She Had a Name

Sixteen

Adam tried to get comfortable, he could tell Charlie wasnt going to be coming in again. He couldnt help to think of Sammi. He knew she was probably in worse pain than he was. Just for looking at him. He probably cut her feet off.
Sammi prodded Cupcake awake again, "Did you hear that?" she asked.
Hear what?
"Someone's here," she giggled frantically, "Listen."
Cupcake could hear someone walking slowly outside of the window, she heard a familiar voice, Stefanie?
"And probably Amber too!" Sammi giggled, practically jumping up and down, "Dont say a word."
They may hurt Charlie, Cupcake worried.
Sammi knew that they would but she wasnt going to let Cupcake know that, "No way, they are probably just here to get Adam."
Cupcake didnt quite believe Sammi, but she didnt say anything, like Sammi had directed her too. Then, she closed her eyes. The sound of someone knocking on the door, came through the house and Charlie sat straight up. Sammi made sure Cupcake kept her eyes closed. He left the room, halfway undressed and down the hall.
"Sorry to bother you, Sir, but you are under arrest for the abduction of Sammi Parkins, Adam Wallow and Amber Trivens. You have the right to remain silent and anything you do or say can be held against you..." the man's voice trailed off as he walked farther away.
Cupcake began to cry, hysterically, then her door opened, "Sammi?" a cop was standing in the doorway.
Sammi ignored him and hugged Cupcake, "We're going to go with this cop now, can we walk?"
Cupcake started trying to set up but she couldnt her feet were in too much pain and she was too stricken with grief over Charlie to stand up. The cop came over and lifted her up in his arms. She couldnt see Sammi anywhere. "You're safe now, dont cry."
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?

No, this is not the end. One more Chapter/Epilogue