Status: Completed...May go back and revise and edit...not sure.

She Had a Name

Epilogue

Sammi sat in her wheel chair, it had been a week since she had left Charlie. He was somewhere in jail, waiting to be tried for the abduction of Amber, Adam and Sammi. And the attempted murder of Adam and Amber. She still loved him but when she looked at herself in the mirror, she hated him.
Every scar was a grimm reminder of the person she had became, while locked away in his house of torture. Her left-eye had no sight and the left side of her body was mostly in cast. The nurses treated her with care, they could all see how tore up she was.
Amber was her neighboor, she would roll next door to see her, daily. She was always the same, trying to cheer Sammi up. Adam was out of the hospital but he came by to visit on his way to work. He would bring her chocolate and other sweet-nothings. Sammi was glad that she had him.
His arm was healing up and he would never have a hand, unless he wanted to pay for a prosthetic one, he'd always turn down there offer and say, "Im proud of my scars."
Sammi couldnt understand him, no matter how hard she tried.
Stefanie came by to visit daily, as well, all three girls would set in Amber's room and munch on the food she'd bring them. Sometimes, she'd bring Justin with her and they would try not to roll their eyes, while they were being smoochie. Amber had three broken ribs and her right-leg had to be amputated. They always tried not to look at her leg, but Amber would catch them and laugh it off, saying, "My battle scars."
Josh would come in to visit Amber many times a day and in one occasion he was forced to leave due to their PDA rules. All five of them was trying to return to the new-form of normal as soon as they could.
"Well, I see you're doing better, Miss Parkins," the hospital-psychiatrist told her as she wheeled in for one of her last sessions, "Or do you still want me to call you Cupcake."
"No, no," she replied, "I found my name, I'm Sammi. I was abducted by a man named Charlie, I fell victim to Stockholm, and I lost my name. I found it now."
The psychiatrist smilled and wrote "Found her name," next to one of her previous notes, "She had a name," "Well, Sammi, I'm glad you're doing better, it seems like tomorrow, life will begin again for you."
Sammi smiled, "Thanks."
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?

Sorry the second to last chapter came out like shit, I hope it didnt affect the story. Love you guys!!