Status: Completed...May go back and revise and edit...not sure.

She Had a Name

Two

Sammi was awoken by the smell of her father's world-famous chocolate banana pancakes. She had been at North High for three weeks now. Most people had heard about her family and like always they just kind of ignored her and stared at her like she was an alien. Except for her new friends: Amber, Stefanie, Adam, Justin and Josh. They welcomed her with open arms and accepted her as a new friend. She felt loved.
Her parents were not in the kitchen when she got there. There was only a note on the table, next to the pancakes. Sam, We had to leave really early this morning to make it in time for our new trapeze class. We will be back before you get home to school. We cant wait to start teaching. Love you, Mom and Dad. Sammi couldnt help but to feel a little dissappointment. She wanted to help teach the class too, but she had school. After she was finished eating she went back upstairs and started to get dressed. She put on a pair of jeans and a Dr. Pepper t-shirt. Then she brushed her long blonde hair and applied makeup to her pale skin and blue eyes. After she was ready, she grabbed her backpack and left the house. She made sure to lock the doors back and she started walking towards the school.
It feels like someone is following me, she thought, picking up her speed. Her heart began to pound as she tried to walk faster to the school. She was sweating by the time she made it to the school. Amber was waiting for her with Josh. They were kissing like always and Sammi tried to sneak past them.
"Where are you going?" Amber asked, laughing.
"I dont want to be late," Sammi lied.
"You look like you have just been chased or something."
"No, I just got a little creeped out on my way here, that's all."
"Oh, alright, well we're coming," she grabbed Josh's hand and started to pull him after her and Sammi.
On her way home, she felt the same way again. She started almost running and then she heard someone call after her, "Sammi!"
She turned around to see Adam chasing after her, "Hey," she panted.
"Why are you running?" he asked, when he caught up with her.
"I felt a little nervous like I was being followed. When did you start following me?" she asked.
"Like right when I called for you," he scratched the back of his neck, "I live right there," he pointed back to the house he was at calling for her.
"Oh, did you drive home?"
"Yeah," he gave her a dashing smile, "well, if you ever need a ride home, let me know."
"Okay."
The man in the bushes sighed angrily, shaking his head, she can do better, way better, that kids a punk. He followed her, like he had been for the past two weeks, home. He wanted to be able to touch her and feel her struggle under him. He could feel the want budding in his stomach and he shook, just thinking about her soft hair. I have to get rid of the parents first. After a while of waiting outside her house, she came out. She walked behind her house into the woods. He was only a few feet away from her, he could breath in her sweet fragrance. It made him shudder. Then, she made her way to the little pond in the middle of the woods and sat its edge. She closed her eyes and became a statue. He could easily have tooken her then but that would be too easy. Stick to the plan he had to remind himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?