Status: Completed...May go back and revise and edit...not sure.

She Had a Name

Six

~Day Two~
The man pressed his hand gently against Sammi's face. Her eyes fluttered open. Then she tried to pull away from him. She had to bite down on the urge to scream, "Be still," he said, soothingly, I hope she likes this.
"What do you want?" she had given up, she was going to have to talk to him.
"I just want to protect you."
"From what? You dont even know me."
"From the world, Sammi, it's such a bad place out there," he was running his hands through her long blonde hair now.
"And you are so much better? You murdered my parents," and you're probably going to kill me too.
"Yes, I am, I just hope you can see that," he moved his left hand to cup the side of her face and he started letting it trail down her body. She started squirming, so he pressed her down with his right hand, "I'm just going to touch you," she kept squirming, he was pressing her down hard now, "Sammi," he scolded, "Fucking quit," then he smacked her.
It felt like she was hit in the face with a belt, he slapped her so hard. She cried out a little. Then he began to cry, "Im so sorry, So sorry." She is going to hate me, now.
Something in her heart melted when she saw him crying. She was about to get very hostile and bite him but something happened. He's just lonely, like me, she thought. The thought and the feeling only lasted for half-a-second because then he was back to touching her. His hands had found their way to her breasts now and he was making them hurt. She gasped out in pain and when she did, he bit her left one as hard as he could. She let out a little scream. He unclenched his teeth and pulled at her shirt.
"Please, dont," she begged.
Ignoring her he ripped her shirt and began to bite up and down her body causing her pain. He took the screams and gasps as her finding pleasure in it and began to bite her so hard that she started to bleed in some places. She started to cry, He's a cannibal, he is going to eat me. She couldnt stop crying. He was still biting her and drawing blood in different areas of her body. Then he began to unzip her pants.
"No, no, no," she cried over and over kicking her legs.
He sat on top of her jerking at them, he slowly got them off of her and he just stopped. She didnt know what his sudden stopping meant, so she stopped too. Then, shivering with excitement he ran out of the room. Leaving her there in her bra and underwear. Blood was dripping down her stomach and the whole top of her body felt sore. Her breast were bright red and already bruising in some spots and her stomach was bloody. She whimpered with the pain and tried to close her eyes and block out the pain. Then the door opened and she began to hysterically cry. He walked in with something long and medal in his hand, she could feel heat radiating off of him.
The man stared at her with a hungy stare and pressed down on her mouth, "You are mine now."
He raised the long medal thing over her breasts and pressed down. Her skin was on fire under the brander. She tried to cry out in pain but his hand was covering her mouth. She could feel the skin melting and she started to freak out under his hand. The room started closing in and the air got really thick and then everything went dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
Questions/Comments?
Just to let you know...it's going to get worse and a lot more graphic after this.