Status: Very very slow...

Lucifer's Angel

Image

In a world where God is dead Heaven is looking for a new ruler. Based on an ancient prophecy, the archangels Michael, Gabriel, Rafael, Uriel, Remiel, and Anael know that the next God is a human born from God's will and angel blood on Earth, yet cursed with Lucifer's blood. They need him to keep Heaven standing. However, before anything can be done, Remiel is killed!

Lucy, is the purest of angels in heaven. Since the fall of Lucifer, she's been in training to become the 7th archangel to take his place. yet they all blame her for a crime she doesn't remember doing! So as punishment they send her to Hell and into Lucifer's cold clutches.

Lucy is now in the middle of a bloody scheme of revenge. She soon decides that she wants no part of becoming a Fallen and finds a portal to Earth. Thinking she's safe, she soon realizes that the archangels are on Earth searching for the human! Plus, Lucifer's psychotic, Right and Left hands are hunting her.

With Lucy in grave danger, can she really find friendship in three humans?
And with the Archangels not being able to trust her, can she ever get back into Heaven?

-----------------
Looking for more good reads? Check these links!
Read this!
Read this too!
Read this also!!
And read this also!!