Alone in This Bed

My heroine

She was up in her room on her bed rolled up in a ball crying her eyes out she loved him she thought he loved her but he didn't he loves another girl called April. She was so heartbroken she didnt wanna live this life anymore but she knew she had to for her brother Andy six her other family members, Her friends and for Kenneth. She kept on playing the memory in her mind.

Flashback
Lexi and Kenneth was at the park he wanted to talk to her.
Kenneth: Ummm Lexi you know about me and April right?
Lexi: Of corse I do.
Kenneth: Well we can't be friends anymore I'm sorry
Lexi: what why?
Kenneth: because I had to choose between you and April. I love April so much and I dont want to lose her I'm sorry hey I've got to go so I guess this is good bye.
Lexi: I guess it is goodbye Kenneth.
They hugged one last time Kenneth said them 3 words I love you then her walked away left her there. It started to rain so she fell down onto the ground and cried...
End of flashback

She was confused how did she get here? How did she get in her own bedroom??
She got up and went downstairs she didn't see Andy in the living room so she went to the kitchen and yeah her brother was in there making a sandwich. She went to the fridge and got some orange juice her brother looked up and saw her.

Andy: you okay sis?
Lexi: ummm yeah Andy how did I get home lastnight?
Andy: Jake saw you at the park on the floor he thought you were dead but no you were still breathing you were just crying what happened yesterday Lex?
Lexi:He said we can't be friends anymore he choose her over me I love him so much.
Andy: Let me guess Kenneth
Lexi just nodded her head she didn't realise her tears were falling down until he brother hugged her.
Andy: shhh it's okay he will realise soon that he got rid of a funny, hyper and crazy friend I know what will cheer up.
Lexi: What?
Andy: how about you get in the shower put on your spideman pyjamas I'll get the ice cream, Popcorn and Coke and we will watch all of the spidermans.
Lexi smiled abit
Lexi: sure thanks bro
Andy: you welcome
Lexi: Love you bro
Andy: Love you too sis.

So Lexi went upstairs to get a shower and got her pyjamas on she heard the open and close probably Andy going to grocery store to get the things we need. So while she was waiting for Andy to get back she checked her myspace 4 new friend requests from sammie doll and some andy's friends. she looked at the home page to see what everyone then she saw something that she didn't wanna see new pictures of Kenneth and April he looks so happy. then she wrote her status Gonna eat ice cream and popcorn while watching all the spidemans with my big bro Andy...
she turned off her laptop then she heard the door open and close so she went downstairs to see Andy with bags so she helped him put everything away. Then they went to go watch spiderman.

After they watched all the movies andy's friends burst in throw the door
Andy: haven't you guys ever heard of knocking?
Christian: didn't think we had to hey lexi
Lexi didn't say anything she just stared at the tv blankly
Christian: umm Lexi.
Lexi: umm sorry guys day dreaming hey
Jake: you okay Lexi what happened yesterday?
Lexi: Im fine and nothing happened thanks for bringing me home Jake
Jake: your welcome
Lexi: im off to my room
the guys murmered okay.

Andy's P.O.V
Jake: what happened to her yesterday man she looked like she was heartbroken?
Andy: Kenneth told her they can't be friends anymore so he choosed April his girlfriend over Lexi and Lexi loves Kenneth so much so I guess she's off back to her deppression ways.
Jinx: I'm gonna kill him
Ashley: me too where does he live again?
Andy: why do you wanna know where he lives?
Ashley: so I can go over there and beat him up
Jake: Andy I have some bad news for you and good news for Jinx
Jinx and andy: what is it?
Jake: well the good news Jinx is that sammi is here and andy the bad news for you is.
Scout: Hey guys
Jake: shes here he wisperes so that scout couldn't hear
Sammi: Were's Lexi?
Andy: Shes in her room.
Then they heard something smash from downstairs and loads of screaming while crying
so andy ran upstairs to his sisters room. There she was on the floor her bedroom a mess pictures of her and Kenneth all over the place but Andy wasn't worried about her room he was worried about his sister sitting on the floor in a ball crying with a necklace in hand it must be the necklace what Kenneth gived her for her birthday. Andy was staring at his sister he just wanted to cry himself.

Andy: Lexi?
all he could hear was her crying so he ran to her sat down next to Lexi and hugged her then all of his friends came in Lex's room to see what was happening.
Andy: shhh it's alright he's not worth it Lexi
Jake: Maybe we should leave her alone for abit let her calm down.
Andy: sure.

Lexi's P.O.V
She felt Andy let go and heard the door shut so she got up crawled into bed and fell sleep.....