Status: In The Works!

Somebody to Love Me

“My poor wife. Such a whore. Sneaking around with Cena behind her husband’s back. You didn’t think I would find out? I’ll always know if your being a slut, Mia. I have my ways, sweetheart. And I see that you haven’t changed yours” he said, running his hands up and down my sides, over my breasts, then to my face, brushing my hair away from my eyes. “You’re a liar, and because you’ve lied to me so much, I can’t even believe you even if your telling the truth. You’re a fucking slut, Mia. Once a slut, always a fucking slut. So since you wanna act like one, I’ll start treating you like one” he said, pulling her shirt over her head then pulled off his own shirt and tossed them to the floor.
  1. Somebody To Love Me- 1/3
    A Case Of Love Gone Wrong
  2. Someone To Love Me- 2/3
    After the mayhem that happened last night. Mia starts her day the way she starts every day after the night before. As if nothing ever happened, but after a call comes through her phone and she talks to someone she was always in love with, she's torn
  3. Somebody To Love Me- A Three Shot 3/3 *Baggage With A Whole New Meaning*
    So what happens after Mia finds out she's pregnant and gets a surprise visit from John? Read and find out!
  4. Somebody To Love Me- A Three Shot 4/7 *Two Months Later*
    After doing the unthinkable and falling back into yet another affair with John, what's the next curve ball life is going to throw Mia's way? Read and find out!!!
  5. Somebody To Love Me- 5/7 *Fix A Heart*
    After losing her baby, the only innocent thing through the whole sticky situation, how will Mia go on? READ NOW!!!!