Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

One.

When you hear the word 'Family', what comes to mind? Do you see the so-called 'All-American Family'? You know, with the white picket fence and the big backyard; with the housewife, the three kids, and the working father? Do you picture the drunken father? The dead mother? None of the above? My name is Joanna Levesque, I am the daughter of professional wrestler Triple H, and the WWE is my family.

"Ready to leave kid?" Dad asks. We're heading to Raw in Washington DC.

I was born when my father was just 18 years old. My biological mother gave birth to me and then left me with the poor guy, he had no idea what to do. With the help of my grandparents, he raised me well. He worked hard to become a professional wrestler, before coming to the WWE he worked in WCW, I hated it because he was barely home. When he went to WWE--Then called WWF, the dynamic changed and he was aloud to bring me along to shows.

I met my two best friends when I was five, Cody Runnels and Bailey Hickenbottom, the son of Dusty Rhodes and the daughter of Shawn Michaels. My father's girlfriend, Stephanie McMahon has pretty much been my mother since I was 9 years old, my real mother shows up in our lives at unexpected times just to get under my fathers skin. Dad says back then, she wasn't like this and that she was a totally different person; when she does show up...she barely notices me, I act like I don't give a shit, but inside it destroys me.

"How long's this gonna take?" I ask dad, plane rides are boring

"Less than 2 hours"

"Sweet." I pop my earphones in and turn my iPod up

Right now, I go to high school half time, and the other half I'm on the road with dad. By no means does that mean its easier, sure it might be a lot funner than being in school all the time, but I'm given double the work since I'm not in class as much as everyone. I'm supposed to have a tutor with me, but I just use the guys backstage to help.

When I said the WWE was my family, I meant it. Not only because dad is dating the owner's daughter, but because backstage everybody is just like a close-knit, fun loving family. Take Jeff Hardy for instance, this guy is like the older brother I've never had; we can talk about music until our heads explode, I can talk to him about things I can't talk to dad about, he's very protective like a brother. There's others like Edge, who I adore. Chris Jericho, Matt Hardy, Christian. Then there's the Diva's like Lita, Trish, and Dawn Marie.

"Joanna, we're here." Stephanie says about twice before I take out my earphones

"Already?"

After the plane ride--the private plane ride, we get into the car that's waiting for us at the airport. When we get there we go inside and start walking to dad's personal locker room.

"Cody and Bailey should be here later on." Dad says

"Nope! I'm right here!" I hear Bailey's voice behind us

I stop in my tracks and turn around, I haven't seen Bailey in two weeks; Cody in nearly a month. I give her a big hug before we continue our walk down the hallway.

"I missed you!" I tell her

"I missed you too!" She says, "Have you seen Cody yet?"

"Nope, he's not here yet. Have you...at all?"

"Are you kidding? He doesn't hang with me unless you're around."

Poor Bailey, she's been crushing on Cody since she was about twelve. He ignores her so much. Before we walk into dad's dressing room he informs us that they'll be people already in there.

"I'm debuting a new stable on Raw, my stablemates are already in my room. I'm gonna introduce you." Dad says

"Alright." I say as we walk inside.

That's when I saw...him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh, so I'm posting all the chapters on here. Joanna is currently 14 years old, turning 15 (her birthday is 02/14/87). Randy is 22, turning 23. Trust me, Randy won't be dating a 14 year old, if that's what you're thinking. I wrote this first chapter a little over a year ago, give me your worst.