Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Twelve.

"Joanna! You have work to do today" dad calls from the deck

"I know." I say absentmindedly. I'm too busy swimming in the pool to fully pay attention, "when?"

"I would get out and get ready if I was you" I have more training today. I just ran 4 miles this morning, all I wanna do is chill. "I'm leaving now, see ya later"

"how are you gonna leave without me?"

I look up at the deck and he's gone, what the hell? Oh well, I guess I'm home by myself today. Leave without me and it's my training? Ha! I swim around the the pool another minute until I hear voices.

"Yo shorty!" I come up from under water and I see Randy and John. What are they doing here? "your dad went somewhere with your mom, guess who you're training with"

I smile at them and head for the ladder. When I get out, I flip my hair, squeezing out all the excess water; I also fix my top, making sure I'm not popping out.

"I would risk jail.." I hear John tell Randy. I smile to myself and I hear a punch, then a groan, Randy hit him...hehe. I walk over to Randy and wrap my arms around him, getting him all wet.

"hey champ" I stand on my tip toes for a kiss.

"hey baby" Randy grabs my waist, lifting me up a bit. When he let's me go, I grab my towel and wrap it around myself. I see John with his arms stretched out with a goofy grin on his face

"Hey buddy" I say as I give him a hug. I dry off and throw a pair of shorts on. "so I got you guys today? Gonna teach me the RKO, Randy?"

"haha. No way, not yet"

"okay, how about the FU, John?"

"haha. It'll be a miracle if you can lift either one of us up!" John laughs

"true. Well, I'm gonna get ready."

I walk away and go into the house. Dad didn't tell me they were coming today, I could of at least had a warning. I start the shower. When I'm done I start for something to work out in, I pick Hollister shorts and a tank top with some white hi-top Nikes.

I comb my hair and leave it down wet, I'll put it up when I get into the ring. "I'm ready."

When we get in the car, John drives and I'm stuck in the back. We head to the gym Vince owns, it's private. Dad uses it mostly along with Vince's top and most trusted wrestlers. It has work out equipment, a punching bag and a wrestling ring. It's freezing in here.

"alright! Get in there!" Randy instructs

I use the steps while the two if them slide into the ring with ease, I haven't quite mastered that yet. We work on holds and take downs. Arm drags, monkey flips, and Irish whips.

"okay, hip toss" john says

"no way. You're both way too heavy" I protest as I catch my breath. "next"

"okay, I'm gonna suplex you then you're gonna do it to me, got it?" Randy says

"sure"

Randy stands behind me, getting in the right position. He wraps his arms around me then throws me in the air, I land behind him on the mat, ow. He does this two more times, "your turn"

I get into the same position, wrap my arms around him, pull and...he doesn't move an inch. I try lifting him three times, nothing.

"alright. Run back and fourth between the ropes, get some momentum going. Then try your hardest to knock me down" I do as told and when I'm ready to go, I run into Randy with all my might. He moves! Well.. I don't knock him down, I didn't expect to, but he moved a tiny bit!

"good! Again."

I do it once more and I move him just a tiny bit more. We do more training and I'm totally dead by the time we're done. I lie in the middle of the ring, motionless.

"you two nearly killed me today" I breathe

"that's why we're here" John says

"my dad wants you to kill me!?"

"no." he laughs, "he thought he was going too soft on you so he wanted us to help. You are his little girl after all"

I just nod my head as Randy helps me up, "I just wonder how he's gonna take it once you're actually in the wwe, seeing all those guys drool over you" Randy says

"question is, how are you gonna take it?" John asks

I stop him before he can even start, "I still have yet to even tell my dad we're together."

"are you gonna hide it forever?"

"it's on my to-do list. Now, I'm starving, can we get food?"

We leave the gym and get into the car. Where do we go to eat? We head to Friday's. I'm starving, all I've had today was a protein shake. We get a booth, I slide in and pull Randy with me while John sits across from us. After lunch, we head back to my house where my dad is waiting.

"How'd she do?"

"A natural." John says

"They double teamed me, dad." I say as I take a seat next to him, "One in the front, the other in the back."

Steph holds in her laugh as dad just glares at me, I love pushing his buttons. "I'm putting you up for adoption."
♠ ♠ ♠
(Minus the Smirnoff.)
(http://www.polyvore.com/beeach/set?id=19080053) << Joanna's swimsuit

(http://www.polyvore.com/chill/set?id=19063626) << workout.