Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Fourteen.

November 29, 2004. We're in Baltimore, Maryland for raw tonight. Survivor Series has passed and Randy won his match, he was sole survivor in his elimination match against my dads team. Not to mention, he was sole survivor last year too. Tonight, he's in charge of Raw, so it should be very interesting.

"you ready yet, Anna?" dad calls from the other side of my door

"nope." I yell back. I'm still in my bra and panties, haven't yet decided on an outfit.

"I'm going to the arena. See you there."

I turn up the music a little louder as I do my makeup. Then I slip on a pair of tight jeans along with a tight but warm shirt, it is November after all. I slip on my boots and there's a knock on my door.

"hey babe" Randy says when I open the door

"hey" I smile as he wraps his arms around me

"ready to go?" I nod my head and grab my purse, slipping it on my shoulder.

Randy and I walk the halls hand in hand, almost everybody around here knows about us. It's been 8 months, we can't hide our public affection forever. Nobody says anything and minds their own business though, nobody wants to cross Randy.

"okay, tonight-" Randy starts, "don't get mad"

"why would I have a reason to get mad?"

"because, you and me are just alike. We can get jealous fast"

"what's going on tonight?"

"I have some backstage, flirty segments with some divas. Then I'm judging a lingerie contest in the ring" he tells me, bracing himself for the worst

"they're gonna be all over you.." I say as I take my hand away from his

"baby. Tell me you won't get mad"

"I can't promise, but I'll try." I tell him, "you better not enjoy it!"

"I won't baby. I'll think of you the whole time"

"don't think of me while those skanks are near you!"

Randy laughs and grabs my hips, "I love you babe." he kisses me as he opens his dressing room door and we go inside

Throughout the night, Randy had to keep leaving to cut promos. In ring ones involving the wrestlers and some backstage ones with slutty divas, I can tell already that I'm gonna be really pissed when tonight is over

"okay. I gotta go back to the ring." Randy says as he gets up from the couch

This has to be the lingerie contest part, ugh! "okay." Randy gives me a kiss bit I don't return it, I'm already not happy.

Randy raises his eyebrows and gives me his sexy grin, "I'm not leaving till you kiss me back" but I don't budge. That is until he starts kissing everywhere from my collarbone up my neck and to my cheek, making me laugh.

"okay, okay." I smile before kissing him back. "don't have fun"

He gives me another grin followed by a peck on the lips before walking out of his dressing room. Bailey comes in I keep me company since we haven't hung out all night

"Randy sure knows how to take somebodies best friend away" she laughs

I laugh back at her, "I'm sorry. You could of hung out earlier with us but I know you don't like him"

"true and you're no fun when his face is attached to yours"

I give Bailey a laugh and we turn our attention to the TV. Randy is standing in the middle of the ring with five divas behind him, sluts. New ones Melina, Maria, and Candice Michelle; the 2004 diva search winner Christy Hemme and the original slutbag, Stacy Keibler.

"uh oh" Bailey says as she turns her attention to me. Randy just informed the crowd that they were having a lingerie contest and there was no time to change so they have to strip down RIGHT THERE!

Melina, Candice, and Maria strip down one after another, each giving Randy whatever they took off; he gives smirks, eyebrow raises, and other facial expressions that would be cute if I wasn't getting pissed off.

"fuck my life." I say out loud as I glare at the TV

"oh man. Well you trust him, right?"

"of course. It's not that. It's just-nothing."

"if you trust him and know it's fake then what's the problem?"

Then Christy Hemme suggests Randy take off her dress and he has no problem doing it too, "MOTHER FUCKER!"

"wait. Is Joanna having some insecurity issues?"

"you don't understand" I mumble as I sit back with my arms across my chest. Then Stacy Keibler walks up. She has Randy take off her skirt, she puts it over his head and I just lose it, as if the Christy bit wasn't bad enough! I throw the remote at the TV, making it turn off. "I'm leaving."

I get up from the couch and grab my purse. "leaving? Where are you going? There's an hour of raw left."

"back to the hotel. I'm pissed and if I see him or one of those skanks, somebody's getting a broken nose"

"well...want some company?"

"come if you want." I say as I open the door and leave. I walk the halls with Bailey until I run into dad, "I'm going to the hotel."

"okay, why?"

"I feel sick to my stomach" I say with much venom in my voice

"what? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I ease up, "I'm just not feeling good and I wanna lay down."

"okay. If you need anything, call." dad says wrapping an arm around me for a hug

"I will. Good luck with your match."

At the hotel, I don't feel any better. I just think what the hell Randy can do with five sluts in one hour but I shake the thoughts out of my head, I can't think like that. Me and Bailey watch a rerun of One Tree Hill to make the time pass.

"are you okay?" she asks

"I'm fine"

"You said I didn't understand, what don't I understand? Do you wanna talk about something?"

"No." I don't let the fact that I'm annoyed show, "I really don't wanna talk about Randy. I'll tell you later."

She nods her head and nothing else is mentioned about him. When One Tree Hill ends, I flip through the channels and Raw is just ending with my dads match. Dad just ran Randy's face into the ring post, Bailey is the first to laugh.

I look at her with a serious face and she shuts up but then I laugh along also, it was funny how he just went down. After Bailey goes into her room, I get changed and ready for bed. I wear a pair of cheeky underwear and a simple beater from Victoria's Secret.

I was in a light sleep so I can hear the knocking on my door. I glance at the clock and it reads 11:45. "Joanna, open the door." I hear Randy's voice on the outside. The wrestlers usually aren't back this early. I get out of bed and answer it, Randy invites himself in. "why did you leave?"

"seriously? Why did I leave? That's your question?" I look at him like he's stupid

"you got mad, didn't you?"

"No Randy. I was very pleased that five sluts were all over my boyfriend while he stood there and enjoyed it"

"I told you before hand what was going on and I asked you not to get mad!"

"I tried not to! If I knew what the hell that segment was gonna be like, I would of stayed home! But I'm stupid for thinking it would be anything less of a slut fest. I hope you tipped them well."

I try walking away but Randy grabs my arm, "No, we're not done. Why the fuck do you care so much about them? I sure as hell don't!"

"because Randy." I release my arm from him, "I'm not them!" I push him away with all my might, it doesn't phase him...just gets him annoyed.

"You're always so confident and pleased with yourself. You don't walk around being insecure." Randy says as he backs me into the wall. "what happened?"

"I started dating you!" I scream in his face

"so this is my fault?! Your jealousy issues are my fault? Really?"

We don't fight often, just here and there over petty shit. But our egos collide and our tempers clash making us scream and push one another; Randy love taps me with his pushes even when I drive him insane while I always try hurting him. He says I'm abusive.

"Every girl on the planet is totally hot for you. It's frustrating when your boyfriend looks the way you do!" I tell him, "and to see those women all over you...what are you doing with me when you can have one of them? I can't help but get pissed. You can have anybody you want." I speak softly and Randy's eyes soften

"you drive me insane, you know that?" he says as I feel his arms wrap around me, "when are you gonna get it through your thick skull that you're the only one I want?"

"umm.." I wrap my arms around him, "good question"

"so never huh?" I smile and nod. "I don't care who likes me or throws themselves at me. For me, it's always gonna be you. And you're hotter than those divas"

"yeah? Well I'm gonna be a diva someday"

"and when that day comes, you'll be the hottest diva. Then everybody will be even more jealous of me" Randy grins

I laugh at him as smack his shoulder. Then Randy lifts me up by my thighs and carries me over to the bed, "we have to make up."
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/love_your_face_just_get/set?id=19303816