Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Fifteen.

I wake up bright and early, I glance at the clock and it's 6 A.M. What the hell? It's way too early for me to be awake, especially when I don't have to...but I can't fall back asleep, ugh.

Randy is lying next to me with his arm wrapped tightly around me. Well, if I'm awake, I might as well wake him up too. I inch closer to him and put my lips to his neck. He doesn't respond right away to my kisses and sucks but then I feel his grip tighten and he pulls me closer. Before pulling away, I bite him

"ohh, you're bad" he smirks at me, "it's 6 A.M.!" his tone changes

"tell me about it. I'm a big ball of energy"

"well, you should be exhausted." Randy says as he begins to shut his eyes, "I'm gonna get you back later for that hickey"

"nu uh" I tease

"mmhm." he grins while his eyes are still shut, "I will."

"you can go back to sleep. I just wanted to fuck with you" I say as I try to slip out of bed

Randy pulls me back, "where are you going?"

"Starbucks" I say as I wiggle out of his grip and slip on my jeans. I grab Randy's white affliction hoodie and some cash before I leave

"Hey shorty" I see John Cena in the lobby, "you're awake early"

"tell me about it."

"you goin to Starbucks?" John asks. I nod my head as we walk out the door, it's like two blocks away. The wind smacks me in the face so i put my hood up, "heard you and Randy fighting last night"

"Oh, uhh..yeah. It was kinda stupid"

"I also heard you make up." my face turns a shade of pink, but he doesn't notice, it's cold outside. "was it as good for you as it was for me?"

"John!" I laugh as I shove him

"kidding, kidding"

We walk into starbucks and I see some wrestlers here. You mean people actually wake up this early? I order myself a drink and one for Randy and I wait for it. That's when somebody taps my shoulder, I turn around and it's Christy Hemme.

"hi." she smiles, really? "you're Randy's girlfriend, aren't you?"

"uh huh."

"I'm Christy. I just hope there's no hard feelings about last night. I know you must of been mad, I would be"

"no." I say as I grab mine and Randy's drinks, "I was pissed but I'm okay now."

"Randy talks about you all the time, you seem really nice from what he says."

I give her a smile as we walk out of starbucks and back to the hotel, "I'm really glad you won the divas search, by the way"

"really? thanks"

"yeah. You and Michelle were the only ones who actually wanted to learn something. The other girls just wanted in for their looks"

"exactly. They were such bitches, everyone was always fighting and I tried to get along with everyone"

I talk to Christy the whole way back to the hotel and she's actually cool and down to earth.

"What took so long?" Randy asks as I walk in the door

"I was talking to Christy Hemme." I hand him his coffee, "Its not cold yet."

"Uh oh."

"No. I like her, she's really sweet."

"That's good. I'm glad you like her, shes cool." Randy pulls me onto his lap, "Now, what are we doing?"

"We're going to Missouri."

"Oh are we?" He raises his eyebrows

"Uh huh. I told my dad I had a few photo shoots in Boston, so I'll be gone for two days."

"And your dad trust you in Boston for two days, by yourself?"

"I told him Cody was coming with me." I smile

Randy leaves to get all his stuff together. I take a shower and pack my clothes, time to brace myself for the four hour plane ride. I pick something simple to wear.

"You and Cody have a safe trip." Dad says as he pulls me in for a hug

"We will. When are you leaving?"

"Our flights not until later. I'll see you Thursday."

"Okay, I'll call you when I land."

"I'm such a good friend." Cody mumbles as we walk away

"Please. How many times have I covered for you in the past--how many years?"

"Haha, too many to count."
♠ ♠ ♠
this was a filler...