Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Sixteen.

I'm busting my butt today training with Amy Dumas (Lita) and Christy Hemme. Randy started a new storyline with Stacy Keibler playing his on-screen girlfriend. I want to murder her; not because I'm jealous, but because she's a whore!

"so what did she say to you?" Amy asks as the three of us sit in the middle of the ring. We're at a local gym in the current city we're in.

"so last week at raw, she walks up to me and says 'are you Randy's girlfriend?' and I'm like 'yeah'. Then she smiles her little whore smile and starts to walk away, then she looks back at me and goes, 'not for long'"

"bitch!" Christy says, "you better watch out, she is a whore."

Tell me about it, the worst part is...she can keep talking her shit and coming on to my boyfriend but I can't really do a thing about it, ugh.

"okay. I have something I need to get off my chest." Amy says, "but the two of you have to keep it a secret"

"of course" Christy says

"yeah, what is it?"

Amy looks at us before taking a deep breath, "I'm having an affair."

My mouth drops, "with who?"

Before she can answer the gym door is opened and in walks Randy, Edge, John, Chris Jericho, Charlie Hass, and Matt hardy....guess she can't tell us now, her boyfriend is right over there.

"well?" Christy whispers

"outside." Amy mumbles

The three of us slide out of the ring with ease. I wave to Randy before leaving with Christy and Amy, I'll see him later on anyway. We hop into the car and just sit there a minute.

"it's Adam." Amy blurts out

What?! Adam?!, "Adam? Adam Copeland? As in Edge?" I ask, no way.

"that's the one."

"how long have you been seeing him?" Christy asks

"a couple months. But nobody knows this, nobody at all. Just the two of you-"

"trust me. We won't tell anyone." I reassure her, "right Chris?"

"that's right." Christy agrees. "When are you gonna tell Matt?"

"I don't know. Soon, hopefully. I'm afraid..of what he'll do. I also feel really bad."

Wow they've been together forever, this is insane. I try to lighten her mood, "well. Edge is a good pick" I smile, "I used to be in love with him when I was like 11"

Amy laughs, "I'll never forget the day you told him you got your first period...he was shocked, he didn't know what to say. You wanted to have sex with him"

"you did that?!" Christy asks

"I was a really bold little girl," I laugh

"you don't hate me? I know how close you are to Jeff and Matt-"

"of course not. I'm just as close to you, Amy. I just hope things with you and Jeff will be okay, I know he's like your brother."

"me too"

Before I know it, the three of us are at a restaurant getting lunch. The wrestlers have to report to the arena for raw in like two hours. Last night was the Royal Rumble, Randy fought my dad for the world title but unfortunately he didn't win; he walked away with a concussion.

"soo...your birthdays in two weeks. what are you doing?" Christy asks

"nothing" I laugh, "I'll be on the road with dad."

"are you excited to turn 17?"

"I don't think I'll be excited until I'm eighteen"

"you say that now. I wish I was 17 again" Amy laughs, "what's Randy getting you?"

"I don't know." I think, "as a matter of fact he hasn't even mentioned my birthday"

"Amy, we already know what he's giving her" Christy grins

"Christy! shut up!" I laugh.

Then we spot three guys walking our way. three hot wrestler dudes to be exact and one happens to be my boyfriend. Randy, Edge, and John walk over to our table.

"we weren't interrupting precious girl time, were we?" Adam smirks

"you were." I say

"but we can't possibly send you away now, can we?" Christy adds

The guys slide into the booth, Randy sits next to me, Adam next to Christy and John next to Amy; edge and lita obviously like to keep their distance in public. John flags down the waitress to get them drinks.

"how's your head?" I look up at Randy as he wraps an arm around me

"I think he knows"

I just laugh at him, "trust me. if he knew, you'd know."

After eating lunch with everyone, I head to the arena with Randy and John. John didn't have to be here of course, he just liked hanging out backstage.

"how about you go find something to do?" Randy suggests to John as we approach his dressing room

"oh, I see how it is." John laughs, "don't have too much fun kids"

John laughs as he walks away and Randy pulls me into his dressing room. he sits on the black leather couch and pulls me onto his lap.

"I'm cold. will you warm me up?" I waste no time taking my hoodie off as I wait for an answer.

I had to be crazy for wearing shorts and flip flops in the middle of January, but it was hot in that gym. we were in California, so it's not like there was snow on the ground.

Randy nods as he pulls me in closer for a kiss.

"you're gonna get me in so much trouble." he says as he unbuttons each button on my shirt

"only if you let me." my hands go up his arms before pulling his shirt off

Randy unbuttons my shorts, proceeding to take them off. when there's a knock on the door, I jump and we bump heads. Oh, his poor head

"I'm sorry!" I whisper

Randy nods his head at me, "who is it?" he yells

"your boss, Orton."

oh shit. I need to hide!! I jump off of him, grabbing my shirt off the couch and dropping to the floor. I do the best I can, I hide behind the couch.

"what are you doing here?" I hear Randy's unsure voice

"is that any way to greet your boss, Orton?"

"I mean... you always make us come to you. am I getting fired or something?"

I hold my laugh in as I button each button on my shirt. "haha. if I was firing you, I'd send an assistant"

"nice to know..."

"I just wanted to tell you personally that you're doing a great job kid. keep up the good work. I know I picked the right person to be the future of my company"

"thanks, Mr. McMahon"

I thought he was leaving until I heard him talk again. "do you have a girl in here?"

"w-what?" shit. my flip flops!

"oh come on, Orton. it's a diva, isn't it!"

"um..I...I.."

"don't be so modest" I hear grandpa laugh. then I hear footsteps. "which is it?"

I start to crawl so he doesn't see me. he's going on and on about some crap that I just tune out, I'm only focused on Randy not getting caught. Then my hand presses down on an expensive, Italian, leather shoe. I look up to see grandpa staring down at me. busted.

"Hi, Grandpa!"
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=19091480