Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Nineteen.

I woke up at 6:30 AM. I hate getting up early, but dad would kill me if I made him late. I hopped in the shower then quickly got dressed. Getting everything done in twenty minutes, a new record for me. I grab all my stuff and take it downstairs, mom and dad are already ready, of course.

"Happy Birthday!!" They both say to me, giving me hugs

"Thanks guys. And Happy Valentines day to the happy couple. How about this, I give you two the day to be together then tomorrow, it can be allll about me."

"Are you sure?" Dad asks

"Of course, its a day of love. Besides, we should celebrate me everyday."

"Okay, in the car." Dad rolled his eyes

I laugh and walk to the car. Pulling my phone out, I have a ton of texts from my friends, all sent at different hours in the early morning. Mom gets into the car as I start replying to the texts.

"You only said that so you can spend the day with Randy." She laughs

"Half true, haha. I would of said it either way."

We shut up about it since dad gets in the car and starts to drive, he informs us that we're taking the company plane to Cincinnati, Ohio for Raw tonight.

"Here's your room key, be good." Dad says handing me the key card

"We'll see you tonight at the show." Mom adds before going off to their own room

My room isn't even on the same floor as theirs. I put my stuff in my room and freshen up a little from the plane ride, before I go to leave there's a knock at the door. I open it and there's Randy, standing there with a grin on his face. I smile and jump into this arms, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." Its been four days

"Happy birthday, baby."

"Thank you."

We kiss and its like the fourth of July in my head, that's how it always feels when we haven't seen each other in days. When Randy finally puts me down, I stay attached to him.

"Come on, we're going out." Randy says, taking my hand

"Okay. Its 9 AM though."

"Good, we have the whole day together. Then I have to do Raw, then we have the whole night."

I nod my head and smile as I follow Randy out of the hotel. I know I told my parents to go spend time together today, I just hope we don't run into each other. But, at this point, I'm so happy that I don't even care. First we get some breakfast, then a coffee run at starbucks, now we're shopping around the expensive part of the city. Randy said to pick out anything I could possibly want, I hope he wasn't bluffing, ha.

"You sure? I get crazy."

"Ha, I know. Yes, its your birthday present. Get whatever you want."

We walked into the department store and I went to town, picking out two purses, two pairs of new shoes, a lot of accessories, a few outfits, and other random things. Randy was patient and sweet the whole time, holding things for me when my hands got full. After we were done shopping, we took all the stuff back to the hotel and left again. We walked around the city, just being together. It was lightly snowing out today so it made it kinda romantic.

"I'm sorry." Randy said

"For what?"

"That we're just walking around. I wanted to plan something for you but we were gonna be on the road so it was kinda difficult."

"Don't be. I like this, its perfect." I wrapped my two arms around one of his, "Being with you makes me happy period."

"Good." Randy smirked

We spent the whole day together hanging around Cincinnati, doing various things. It was now 6 PM and we had to head to RAW in an hour. Really, Randy was supposed to be there hours ago, but Vince said it was okay because it was my birthday and all.

"One more thing before we go." I tell him as we walk through the park downtown.

"What's that?"

I looked over at the ice skating rink. Children, families, and various couples were ice skating. I gave Randy and a big grin, he frowned knowing exactly what I wanted.

"Seriously?" He asked

"Very seriously." I smiled wide, "You have to."

"I don't know how to ice skate."

"You're in luck, I do." I pulled him over to the rink and he unwillingly followed me

"You're so lucky its your birthday."

"Ha. That's right, I get what I want!" I stuck my tongue out at him

We got laced up into our skates and I never in my life thought I'd see Randy in ice skates, apparently he never thought so either. I grabbed his hand, leading him on to the ice. Randy almost fell as soon as he stepped on, he was right, he doesn't have any idea how to ice skate.

"If I get injured doing this, Vince will kill you." Randy laughed, finally being a good sport

"Haha. It would be funny though, just picture it. 'Legend Killer Randy Orton breaks bone....ice skating.' It'd be funny."

"Then I'd have to kill you."

We skated around for about 45 minutes, I leaded the way of course. Randy never fully got the hang out it, I don't think he wanted to neither, maybe ice skating isn't manly enough for him. But he didn't do too horrible and we actually had fun.

"Okay, I should be done by 10." Randy informs me as we get to the arena. "And I wanna take you one more place."

"And where is that?"

"You'll see." He smirks. "I'm gonna go work out, see ya later?"

"Yeah, I'll see you later."

I reached up to peck his lips and then we went our separate ways. I went to Uncle Shawn's dressing room because I knew Bailey would be here with him, I needed somebody to hang with. I knocked twice and the door was answered by Uncle Shawn himself.

"Joanna!" He said happily, pulling me into a hug. "Happy Birthday!"

"Thank you, Uncle Shawn." I smiled as he let me in. Bailey was sitting on the couch, she got up to hug me

"Happy Birthday!!" She said happily, "We kinda left your gift at the hotel."

"Haha, that's fine. I'll get it later."

"I'm going to the gym, you girls stay out of trouble." Uncle Shawn said before leaving

"So, hows your birthday been so far?"

"Great!" I smiled wide. "Randy took me shopping, and we spent the whole day together. Then we went ice skating-"

"Orton? On ice?"

"Haha. Yes. Hard to believe, but true. I had fun today. He said there's one more thing when he's done here at Raw."

"What? Is that code for humping?"

"No. Humping comes afterwords!"

"Oh, ew."

After the show started, I left to meet up with Randy. He said he had a promo so I wasn't sure if he was in his dressing room or not, I looked anyway. He was just coming out, wearing only track pants and no shirt, white wrestling tape in his hand.

"Hey babe." Randy said, grabbing a hold of my waist

"Hey. Going to do your promo?"

"Yeah. Come with me, its gonna take like 5 seconds."

"Okay."

"Just don't kill Stacy."

"Fine." I huffed

We got to the place backstage and Stacy was there already, her smile quickly faded into a frown when she saw I was with Randy. I smiled evilly at her but didn't say a word. When the camera man was ready, I had to keep my distance so I wasn't in the shot, she took this opportunity to get closer to him. Errrr. After "Rowdy" Roddy Piper is announced as the newest Hall of Fame inductee, the camera cuts the Randy and Stacy, he's telling her stories about how Piper and his father used to get into all kind of trouble backstage. Then the promo ends, Randy said it would be quick..

"What are you doing later tonight, Randy? Since it is Valentine's Day and all..." She gives a flirty smile and the camera goes away.

I make my way back over to them just as she begins to open her mouth again. "So..what are you doing? Really?" She flirts with him like the bitch she is

Before Randy can answer, I do for him. "That would be me." I smile, "You can be on your way now."

Stacy storms off and Randy pulls me in closer. "I'm proud of you. You didn't hit her."

"Oh, don't worry. She has it coming to her."

"Haha, I know. But try not to, its not worth it."

"I Know, but there's only so much I can take."

After Randy's match against Christian, which he won, he gets changed and we head out of the arena. Not before wrestlers and diva's like Christy, Edge, Lita, Jericho, Trish, Christian, and others give me hugs and birthday wishes. We arrive at a lake, just outside of Cincinnati.

"You do know its winter, right?" I laugh

"Who said we were swimming?" Randy laughs also. "I wanted to be alone."

I nod my head as we get out of the car and sit on top of a picnic table. Its cold out, but its nice. The sky is clear and everything around just looks really pretty.

"I got you something."

"But I thought the shopping was my birthday present."

"It was. This is for Valentine's Day."

I just smile, its pretty awesome having your birthday on a holiday, especially Valentine's Day. Randy pulls a tiny box out of his pocket and hands it to me. I wonder what it could be before slowly opening it. Its a ring. A diamond ring. I look at it, then at him, then back at the ring, and then back at Randy again.

"Relax." Randy laughs. "I'm not proposing."

Thank god! I smile a little and become calmer. "Okay."

"Its a promise ring. Ya know, if you want it."

I smile at Randy and hand him the ring. He gets confused for a second until I hold out my hand, ready for him to put it on. "And what's the promise?"

"Promise to be mine forever. Even when your dad beats the crap out of me and I lose the ability to walk."

I start to laugh and nod my head. "I promise. That means you promise to marry me someday."

"Yes, we're gonna get married one day." Randy slides the ring on my finger and gives me a kiss

"Ya know, I kinda like you Randy."

"You're not so bad yourself." He laughs

And to think I thought this man actually forgot my birthday!
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't have a picture of the ring, so just go to this link:

http://www.tiffany.com/Engagement/item.aspx?GroupSku=GRP10001&selectedSku=23281732#f 0/0/0/0/0/0