Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Two.

I looked at him, he was gorgeous, flawless, the male version of me. In all seriousness, he looked amazing. From his deep blue eyes to his short black hair; his perfect lips, his shoulders, his muscular arms, his big hands--I had to turn away before anybody caught me staring.

I took a deep breath and let my heart beat slow, was I even able to breathe? I quickly composed myself as dad started with the introductions.

"This is Dave Bautista" dad says

"You can call me Batista, or Dave, whichever" he said nicely.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Joanna" I say with my smile, trying my best to keep my focus off the hot one

"and I'm Bailey"

This Batista guy is the same age as dad and has two daughters around my age. Not that I'm one to judge, but I have a feeling I'm not gonna like this guy much.

"and this is Randy Orton" dad continues

Even his name sounds amazing. I look his way and he gives me a smile, I melt on the inside; I smile weakly at him, "Joanna. Nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too"

I'm so taken in by him that I didn't even notice him saying hi to Bailey. That's when I peel my eyes away from him, not wanting him to think I'm a psychopath. I grab a bottle of water and take a seat next to Stephanie.

"So dad, what's your stable called?"

"Evolution"

I think it over for just a second, it doesn't take long for me to grasp the idea. "okay, so evolution. Ric, then there's you, then these guys. Shouldn't Ric be the leader then?"

"My idea. My stable"

Dad plays a villain here on Raw, as a matter of fact he's the top heel. Everybody knows heels are far more entertaining than babyfaces. As the guys discuss plans for tonight, us girls talk amongst ourselves.

That's when my Blackberry loudly vibrated in my purse on the floor, the room fell silent, shifting all the attention to me. Was this some sort of crime? "what the hell are you all staring at?"

I questioned each one of them. I grabbed my phone and looked at them all before checking my texts. When I made eye contact with Randy, I successfully didn't smile, but that feeling of weakness came over me.

'I'm here. Find me' the text said. It was Cody, he was finally here! My face beamed with excitement as I shot up from the couch.

"Cody's here! See ya later!" I told dad quickly before me and Bailey left the room. All of a sudden, I felt like I could breathe again. "he's amazing"

"amazing? I thought only I thought that" Bailey says

"...I wasn't talking about Cody"

"me neither"

"uh huh" I grin. "Randy. I mean..did you see him?"

"obviously" Bailey rolls her eyes. "what's so special about him?"

"he's gorgeous."

"Ah, so you like him?"

"uh, haven't you been paying attention?"

Sometimes, this girl is useless. Only sometimes though.

"can you tell me what you found so fascinating about him in 20 minutes?" Bailey laughs

"He's amazing."

"you said five words to the guy"

I just fold my arms against my chest in defeat, she doesn't understand.

"I must have him" I say proudly with a grin

"have who?" a voice says from behind us. I spin around quickly and stand face to face with Cody. I jump into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "Hey Joie"

I'm called so many variations of my name, Jo, JoJo, Anna, even Jo-Mama...courtesy of John Cena. But, Cody is the only person ever allowed to address me as 'Joie', mostly because he refuses to knock it off.

"How are ya, Dimples?" as you can see, I have my own nickname for him too. He sets me down and gives Bailey a hug.

"so who must you have?" Cody asks

"well-"

"she likes Randy Orton"

"aw, how cute" Cody laughs

"I don't find this cute"

"anyway. You can't just have him. He's a grown man...and you're fourteen" She reminds me

"I'll be fifteen in a week"

"like that really makes a difference"

"thank you, buzzkill"

"and you're the older one?" she questions out loud

When the show starts we find our seats, the three of us usually have reserved front row seats to any WWE show. After a bunch of bullshit, Tommy Dreamer finally comes out, I'm the only one who knows this is when dad and the rest of Evolution are coming out.

Once Tommy starts some trash, a new theme song hits from Motorhead. The four of them walk out together, dad clutching his world title. They all look great, dressed up and stuff. But lets face it, Randy looks like best. In his black dress pants and a Royal Blue button down shirt, complete with a cocky look on his face.

"Oh...my..god.." I faintly whisper

"Pick up your jaw" Bailey laughs

I laugh along with her and watch the scene before us. They completely take out Tommy Dreamer, poor guy. I feel bad that I'm cheering, I'm probably the loudest person in the arena...but this is my dads stable here, I have to cheer. Once he's tossed away, dad grabs a mic and starts talking about things 'Evolving'.

He calls Ric Flair a 'living legend.' Then he goes on and on...and on and on about himself before he moves on to the other two. He calls Batista a 'powerhouse' and he is, this dude is freakin scary. Then last but never least, he moves on to Randy, he calls him the 'diamond in the rough', says wrestling is in his blood...and he is so totally right.