Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Twenty.

"Its so beautiful!" Bailey sighed

"Haha. Bailey, for the past month you've been saying that." She was admiring my promise ring

"Does Randy have any friends?"

"Ha, loads. But they're all overage."

"Nevermind."

I smiled at her as we continued our walk through the halls of the current venue we were at. Its March 27th, 2005. Both RAW and Smackdown are working a WWE supershow. We ran into John Cena.

"Hey John." I greeted him with a hug

"Hey Joanna, Bailey." He flashed his big smile. "So everything's planned for Randy's party on Saturday?"

"Yup, everything. We did good buddy. This should make up for him losing at Wrestlemania."

"Haha. If I was fighting Taker and lost, I don't think anything would make up for it. Ha, see you later Jo."

"See ya John."

We walked further down the hallway until we ran into Randy. He hugged me tight and I kissed his neck.

"Hey babe. Have you seen John?"

"You just missed him actually." I tell him, "But I'm here"

"Which is 20 times better." Randy smirked and lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around him. "So much better" Randy leans in for a kiss

"Oh god, could you two get a room or something?" Bailey cuts in. "Its disgusting."

"You're just jealous cause you can't have me," Randy sarcastically laughed

"Oh god, I'd rather rip out my eyeballs," Bailey spat

"Stop it, you two."

"Alright. I'm gonna go find John." Randy said as he put me down. "Ditch the friend, meet me in 10 minutes."

"Okay." Randy kissed me before walking away

"Ya know, I really don't like him." Bailey says

"Bailey. If you're gonna be the maid of honor at our wedding, you have to at least pretend to get along."

"Wedding?" I heard the voice of the biggest skank of them all, Stacy Keibler. "As if he'd ever marry you."

"I'm sorry, were you talking?"

"You may be Randy's girlfriend now, but once he realizes he really wants me, you'll be nothing more than a bad memory."

"Stacy, this is the last time I'm warning you. Stay away from my man!"

"Or what? You'll cry?"

"Or I'll beat your ass, you stupid slut!" I spat. "But really, I have nothing to worry about, Randy doesn't like ugly, bottle blonde, 6 feet tall amazon whores."

And with that insult, she threw her drink on me. What are we at? A bar? I whipped my open Mountain Dew bottle at her and it exploded on her.

"Oops" I grinned

She took my head and slammed it into the food table, I was left a little dizzy but I got up and tackled her to the cold hard ground.

"John! Randy!" I heard Bailey scream, they must have been near but I wasn't paying attention. I was more focused on kicking her ass. We threw punches and kicks back and forth, I have to admit her hits actually hurt, but I was doing most of the damage. "Hello!! Stop them!"

"Hold on." Randy said

"This is getting interesting." John commented

After I punched her square in the nose, I felt two arms wrapping around me and pulling me off. The same was being done to Stacy by John.

"Randy! Let me go!"

"Oh my god, I think that bitch broke my nose!" Stacy cried, struggling in John's arms

"Randy, baby, let me go." I whispered sweetly, I was getting impatient. Randy grinned then let go, giving me a little push into Stacy, I got two more hits in.

"Randy! What the fuck man!" John yelled

"What?" He acted so innocent before grabbing me again, "I thought she was calm."

Just then Grandpa arrived at the scene, looking pissed. There was many wrestlers around and crew people, one of them must have told him what happened.

"What the HELL is going on?!" He screamed. "You four, in my office now."

"But I didn't do anything, boss" John says

"Somebody has to keep the two of them apart. Now, go."

We arrived in Grandpa's office, waiting for him to join us. Randy and John had the two of us apart. John stood between Stacy and Me & Randy; Randy was holding me from behind. Now, I could take this farther. I'm not an employee, so there's nothing he can do to me. When I heard footsteps, I turned around in Randy's arms and began to 'cry.'

"What the hell?!" Stacy yelled

I began to sob and Randy comforted me as Grandpa walked in.

"Now, what the hell happened? Joanna, why are you crying?" He started

"Well." I sobbed, turning around to face him. "She's been going on for the past two months about how shes gonna take Randy. and then today just just went crazy and just started hitting me so I had to defend myself." I cried

"What?! Mr. McMahon, she broke my nose!"

"Stacy! Shut up!" He yelled. "I'm sick of this, Randy you tell Stacy right now how you feel."

"I hate you." Was all he said, me and John held our laughs in. "I can't work with her anymore, Vince."

"Don't worry, if I knew it was this bad I would of pulled the plug on the storyline a long time ago. Now, Stacy, you're suspended for 60 days."

"WHAT?!"

"Yes, you had a backstage altercation AND you assaulted my granddaughter. Starting Tuesday, you're suspended. We'll end the storyline tomorrow on Raw. As for now, the two of you get changed, stay away from each other, and Stacy...you better get that nose looked at. All of you, get out."

I wiped my fake tears away as we all began to leave, I smirked at Stacy as Randy pulled me in closer. "Next time, it'll be your job."

"You okay, babe?" Randy asked as he kissed my forehead

"Oh, I'm much better now." I smiled, "My head kinda hurts though."

"Lets get you some ice."

We got a pack of ice from the trainer and then headed to his dressing room. I laid in Randy's lap for a while until he had to go out to wrestle. Then I eventually fell asleep, it was better than having to face my father. The whole locker room knew about the fight and he wasn't an exception, I needed a good reason for why I was fighting Stacy.