Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Twenty-Three.

I woke up Thursday running late to school. Guess I got in a little too late last night, I quickly get out of bed and get ready for the day. I grab the books off my desk and head downstairs.

"Running late?" Mom asks

"Of course." I say as I grab a drink from the fridge. "I'm leaving this afternoon, won't be home today or tomorrow. See you guys in Los Angeles on Saturday"

"Where are you going?" Dad asks as I make my way out the door

"School, I'm running late." I say quickly, dodging the question.

"Joanna Courtney!"

I set my books down on the passenger seat and head to school. Even though I'm leaving at 1 PM today, the day is just dragging on, the fact that I'm tired doesn't help either.

"I'm just dropping off my homework, Mr. Lutz." I tell my 6th period history teacher. "Its wrestlemania weekend and I have to catch a flight with my family."

"Okay then, have fun."

I hand him my homework then sign out of school. When I get home, luckily nobody's here so I don't have to explain where I'm going. I wouldn't care any other day but it's Randy's birthday and I don't want my dad giving me shit before I leave.

I grab my bag and my carry-on and get driven to the airport by one of Grandpa's drivers. Once I get my ticket and get situated on the plane, I text Randy as I wait for the plane to take off.

Joanna - See you in 3 hours :)
Randy - :) on the plane already?
Joanna - yup, waiting for it to leave. you better not be late!
Randy - I won't be babe. see ya soon

I put my phone away as the plane takes off and the flight attendant announces where we're going. I plug my ears with my iPod and sleep the whole ride.

Now he said he wouldn't be late, but as I walk through the St. Louis airport, I don't see him. Hmm..I still have to get my other bag from baggage claim anyway. That's when I felt two arms wrap around me from behind and spin me around.

"Randy!" I yelled as he put me down and hugged me tight

"How was your flight?"

"I don't know, I was asleep" I smile

"I take that as good."

Randy grabs my bag from the rotating thing and we head to his car.

"Dad still hate me?"

"Oh he hates you now more than ever"

"That's okay, I don't like him neither."

"Shut up. You excited about Wrestlemania?"

"Yes and no." Randy said as he pulled up to his house. We got out of the car and he grabbed my bags.

"Why?" I asked as we headed towards the door and went inside

Our conversation was interrupted by the girl sitting on the couch, Becky Orton. After we formally met like Randy wanted, we became pretty good friends.

"Becky!"

"Joanna! You're here!"

"I missed you!!"

We hug and squeal like little girls which just disgusts Randy, which makes it funny.

"I thought I told you to be gone when I got back." He says

"I wanted to see my Joanna! But don't worry big brother, I'm going, I'm going." Becky says, "I'm late to meet my boyfriend anyway."

"In that case, stay a while."

"No can do."

Becky leaves and we have a seat on the couch, I lay across his lap and he runs his fingers through my hair.

"So about Wrestlemania."

"Oh yeah. I'm excited cause I'm fighting the undertaker but I already know I'm gonna lose so that sucks"

"Babe, you were offered the opportunity to break the streak and you said no. Why?"

"Just didn't feel right but it'll escalate into a big feud so I guess that's alright"

"Sounds good"

"Did I mention I'm inducting my dad into the hall of fame Saturday?"

"Really? That's great" I smile, "Oh no."

"What?"

"This means I have to formally meet your parents, huh?"

"Well of course i want them to meet my girlfriend. And as much as I'd love to see you freak out, I don't think it's a good idea, with your dad being there and all"

"Yeah I don't think it's such a good idea. But I wanna swim and not think about my dad so I'm gonna shower, see you in the pool"

"Okay. wait, you're gonna shower, only to swim and have to shower afterward?"

"Uh huh." i say as I get off his lap, "I always shower after I travel. And maybe if you're good, when we're done in the pool, we can shower together" I smirk

"I like the sound of that."

after my shower I headed down to the pool, randy was already in there waiting.

"are you just gonna stand there and stare at me? or are you coming in?"

"Who said I was staring at you?"

"You know you were"

I laughed, he was right. then I jumped in the pool. Randy grabbed me and pulled me in close.

"Okay, maybe I was. Dammit, why are you so damn sexy?"

"Hmm...I don't know, but I've never seen a finer person."

"Hey!"

"Besides you" Randy laughed before giving me a kiss. "You're perfect." I wrapped my legs around Randy's waist and he pushed me against the pool wall

"Are you gonna do bad things to me?" I teased

"Are you gonna let me?"

"Hmm, nope!"

I push him off and swim away. Me and Randy hang around the pool a little while longer before going inside. Showering together because he was good!

"Okay." Randy wrapped his arms around me tight. I was only in a towel and he had on his boxers. "Early birthday present!" He laughed as he tried pushing me down on the bed

"Haha, you're funny!"

"You know you want me, Joanna." He said before kissing my neck. And he was right of course, especially when you put it that way. I moved back a tiny bit and sat on his bed then his hand went between my thighs.

"R-R-Randy..." I slightly pushed him away, "I had to do something and you're totally steering me off track"

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"Go to the store to get stuff for your cake."

"You're baking me a cake?" Randy smiled. "You're sweet, babe." His smile turned to a grin, "But the store isn't going anywhere"

"Store closes in an hour, save it for tomorrow." I grinned

"You're such a cock tease! How can you resist me?"

"Trust me, it's hard work."

I kissed Randy before pulling away to get dressed. We went to the store and got all the necessary things for baking a cake. It was getting late and I was getting tired, today was a long day and I didn't have much sleep last night, not to mention...I had a long weekend ahead of me.