Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Twenty-Four.

When I woke up, I decided to make Randy's cake first thing. It was early and I needed to occupy my time without waking up Randy, so that seemed like the perfect way. When I was finished with the cake, it was later in the morning, good time to wake Randy up.

I went upstairs to his bedroom and climbed in bed. Randy was already lying on his back so all I had to do was get on top of him

"Randy, wake up." I whispered as I kissed his neck. I say it twice more before I finally get the urge to bite him, and that sure works. "Good morning!"

"You bit me!" He laughed

"Happy Birthday."

"Thank you" He grinned before pulling me down for a kiss. "I like this, you on top of me. You should wake me up like this more often."

"I'll keep that in mind. Now, what does the birthday boy wanna do today? Since you refused to let me get you anything.."

"All I plan on doing today is you"

"Hehe, that's all you ever think about."

"But I mean it, you're not allowed to leave my bed" Randy laughed

"Watch me." Just because it's his birthday, doesn't mean I'm not gonna fuck with him. I proceed to get off him but he holds my hips, preventing me from going anywhere. "Maybe not."

Randy throws a smirk my way before kissing me again then flipping me over so I'm laying on the bed and he's hovering over me. He bites down hard on my neck and begins to suck, all I can do is grab his hair. That's definitely gonna leave a mark.

"Randy.." I breathe out as soon as I can't take anymore. He looks into my eyes with a lustful look before kissing me again.

Randy pulls my shirt over my head and tosses it to the floor. "God, why are you even dressed?"

"I was awake before you. Made your cake."

"Ugh, I hate clothes" Randy groaned as he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down, I couldn't help but laugh a little.

He climbed between my legs as he unhooked my bra and threw that to the floor as well. I decide to be in charge a bit, I push Randy off and we change positions. It surprises him a little but he likes it, I straddle him and his hands run down my thighs. I bite his chest roughly, leaving a mark much like the one on my neck. Then I head down south, I slide off Randy's boxers before giving him a... 'present'. I return to my previous position and he wastes no time getting my panties off.

~~~

"I can't believe you made me walk to get ice cream, we could of drove ya know." Randy says as we approach his house

"But I like walking."

Truth? John was here and everyone was arriving at the house. Randy couldn't possibly be home when they got here now could they? I needed to get him out of the house

"Whatever." Randy laughed as he opened the front door.

We were greeted with a big ass 'SURPRISE!' Randy was a little taken back, he didn't expect to see all of these people in his house. All his friends were here, and some friends from work, Even Cody was here and so was Ted DiBiase Jr.

"You did this." Randy looked down at me

"Hehe." I grinned, "John helped."

Randy shook his head and a smirk appeared on his face. "Thanks babe" He said before kissing my forehead

I stood on my tip toes to kiss his lips. "You're welcome, now go entertain your guests"

Randy smiled before going into the crowd of people. He was handed a beer and the bro hugs were flying. Party had all the essentials, music, food, alcohol, and friends.

"You and John did good." Amy said as she handed me a beer

"I think so too" I smiled, "The least I could do, he wouldn't let me buy him anything."

"Men." She rolled her eyes

"Ha, exactly."

As the night went on, Randy introduced me to most of his friends, the ones that mattered to him anyway. We were getting drunk and the house was getting a little trashed but that's okay. People were going in and out of the house, some even jumping in the pool.

I felt Randy's arm wrap around me and he pulled me in close, "Baby, I want my cake." He whispered into my ear, laughing a bit. He was obviously drunk. I looked at him and his cheeks were red, from all the alcohol he had tonight.

"Okay." John followed me into the kitchen to help me out. We stuck all 25 candles in and carried it out. I made two cakes actually because a lot of people were showing up.

"Okay!" John's big mouth got the room silent, "We're singing happy birthday to Randy"

I grabbed Randy's lighter out of his pocket and lit all the candles and John hit the lights. The song started with everybody singing in unison.

"Now make a wish Randy!" Christy yelled

"I wish I get laid tonight" Randy said loudly, visibly drunk.

"Damn, now it's not gonna come true!" One of Randy's friends said

"Yes it is." He smirked as he wrapped his arm around me and blew all the candles out