Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Twenty-Five.

I was the first one awake, I knew we had that plane to catch but I was in no mood to get out of bed. Right on point, the alarm went off, waking Randy up. He slammed his hand down on it and turned over as if to fall back asleep; instead he smiled when he saw me.

"Awake before me?" Randy asked. "That's a first."

"Not even a minute." I sighed as I cuddled up next to him, "Do we really have to catch a plane this early in the morning?"

"Unfortunately. What's worse is I come home to a trashed house after Mania"

"Hehe. Well did you at least have a good birthday?"

Randy pulled me in closer and placed a kiss on my forehead. "I had the best birthday. Seriously, you made it special."

I gave him a smile and placed a kiss on his lips before we're interrupted by the door being opened. Randy quickly moved the covers up even higher on my body to make sure I was fully covered.

"Wakey wacky, eggs and bacey!" John's voice echoed through the room, "Oh..she's naked. Haha."

"Half. Don't you know how to knock?!" Randy snapped

"Not really, no." John grinned wide, showing his dimples. "Well, we have a plane to catch guys."

"We're coming." I groaned before shooing John away. He laughed as he left the room, closing the door behind him. "Come on Randy, we should get up. Big weekend."

"Ugh, fine"

We got out of bed and both took quick showers. I came downstairs as the car arrived to pick us up, Randy and John were grabbing our bags and loading the car up with them.

"I'm so hungover." Christy said as she linked arms with me, she stayed the night also.

"I'm not as bad as I imagined I'd be, just super tired." I laughed

"Ew, I don't wanna get on a plane."

"Won't be too long" I smiled, we both knew I was lying

After a long plane ride to Los Angeles, we finally arrived. We checked into the hotel and all I wanted to do was sleep.

"You cant sleep" Randy said as he laid down next to me. "Don't you have things to do with your family before the ceremony?"

"Unfortunately" I mumbled. "I don't like being a McMahon"

"It'll be okay. You can go do your family stuff and we can be together after"

"Fine." I sighed as I got up from the bed. "wish me luck"

"Luck." Randy smirked as his arm wrapped around my waist. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled before giving him a kiss

"Come back to me soon."

"If I had it my way, I wouldn't be leaving"

Randy smirked before kissing me again then I went on my way. First I found out which room my parents were staying in then I ventured to it. The suite at the top of the hotel, my parents, grandparents, and uncle Shane and his wife are all staying in it. I knocked on the door and it was answered by Grandpa.

"hey Gramps. Long time, no see" I said casually as I gave him a hug

"You caused quite a stir. You know that?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your dad has been nuts ever since you left for the weekend. He tried to persuade me to fire Orton at least 20 times"

"I never said I was going to Randy's" I grinned as I walked inside the suite. Grandpa said I should talk to my parents so I went up to their room and did just that. "Hey dad, mom."

"Hey sweetie. How was your weekend?" Mom asked

"Don't ask her that." dad said to mom then directed his attention back to me. "where the hell have you been? you were with him, weren't you?"

"Daddy. can we not do this now? It's Wrestlemania weekend."

"No. We are doing this now. You're 17 years old, you can't just hop a plane without asking me and go god knows where with god knows who for the weekend. Now tell me."

I sighed. I really didn't wanna go through this right now but dad wanted answers. knowing my father, he wouldn't of shut up until he got them. "Yesterday was Randy's birthday. Me and John threw him a party. Happy? I was in St. Louis."

"Happy? Am I happy? No I'm not happy! I told you already, you're not allowed to see him anymore!"

"And I told you I was going to no matter what. Dad, he's my boyfriend, you can't just make me break up with him. I can't choose between the two of you either."

"You're not breaking up with him?"

"No way in hell."

"Fine. You're grounded."

"What?! Why?!"

"That's right. When we get home, you're grounded."

"Until when?!"

"February. I don't wanna hear another word. You are to come to and from school only and you can see your friends. No going to raw with me, no random plane trips to Missouri, no modeling.

"I can't believe you're really grounding me."

"You leave me no choice."

After that, I shut my mouth. I had nothing else to say to him. I have to admit, the man is good though. He'll find anyway to get what he wants. Unfortunately for him, I inherited that trait from him also.

The McMahon family had a lunch together, it was really boring to be honest so I just texted Randy under the table. Then mom took me to get my hair done and get all pampered. I didn't get any time with Randy today and before I knew it, it was time to get ready for the Hall of Fame ceremony.

I was getting dressed in Randy's hotel room, he wasn't in the room when I arrived but I went into the bathroom in case he showed up and had people with him, talk about awkward. My hair and makeup were great and my dress...beautiful, hugging me in all the right places. I stepped out of the bathroom and there was Randy, in a suit, in the mirror fixing his tie. Oh sweet Jesus.

Randy turned around to face me. "Wow, you look amazing." He smiled sweetly as he approached me. It took a while for me to even respond, too busy checking him out.

"Damn! You look hot!" Really Joanna? That's what you say after your boyfriend gives you a sweet compliment? Randy laughed and nodded his head though

"I agree." I laughed and gave him a playful shove.

"So I'm grounded."

"What? What did you do?"

"It's basically because I won't break up with you. So my dad grounded me until February." I couldn't help but laugh

"Hah. Gotta give him credit for that one." Randy laughed. "We should make the best of our time together"

"I agree." I said as I slowly pushed him down on the bed and straddled his lap. "Did I mention you look insanely hot and I really just can't control myself?"

"I believe you did." Randy smirked. I grabbed his hair and pulled his face closer to mine for a kiss. I pulled him by his tie and wrapped my legs tighter around him, his hands went up my dress in an instant as he bit down on my neck.

"Wait wait wait, ceremony. You really have to be there." I pulled away, stopping myself from letting him have me. "Late and a mess isn't an option"

He growled a little under his breath but nodded and agreed. "You're right." Randy helped me up before getting up himself and we began to fix ourselves so we look presentable. "Dammit Joanna, got me all worked up before I have to give a speech"

"Hehe. Just think of something gross, you'll be okay" I laughed. Randy shook his head as we left the hotel and headed to the venue where the Hall of Fame was taking place. "Guess I should go find my family"

"Nah." Randy's hold on my waist got a little tighter. "I'd rather keep you by my side until the show starts"

"But you said-"

"I know what I said. I changed my mind." Randy smirked "You can..formally meet my parents."

"Randy!" I tried not to yell in a room crowded with people. "But-"

"They'll like you, I promise."

I just smiled at him and listened. what's the worse that could happen, right? My dad can't stand him so does it really matter if his parents like me?

"Joanna!!" I hear my name being called by a familiar voice. Me and Randy turned around to see who it was, Brooke Hogan. Her dad was being inducted into the hall of fame tonight.

"Brooke! I haven't seen you in months!" I detached myself from Randy shortly, just to give her a hug.

"Tell me about it, I've missed you. Hey Randy, have you seen John Cena?"

"No, I haven't. You creeper." Randy responded. Half joking, half serious. Brooke explained she only wanted to say hi, yeah...sure she did. we talked to various wrestlers through out the evening, I even made eye contact with my dad a few times, it wasn't pretty.

"I'm surprised a second fight hasn't broke out yet" Randy mumbled against my hair as he kissed my head

"Keeping it professional tonight." I put on a smile, "Besides, he's not gonna embarrass himself, my grandfather and the company."

"This is true." I saw Randy's family approaching. How could I tell? Becky was with them, of course. His brother, you can't miss him, he's a less hot version of Randy. "Ready?"

"I guess." I was afraid of the questions. She's who's daughter? Who's granddaughter? How old is she?! But I put on a brave face and just smiled, absentmindedly tightening my grip on Randy's arm.

"Joanna!" Becky smiled as she pulled me away from Randy. The two of us exchanged a hug as Randy said hi to his brother and parents, at least I knew somebody in his family liked me. When we pulled away, I returned to Randy's side, almost like I was a scared baby, my hand gripping his arm.

"Mom, dad. This is Joanna, my girlfriend" Randy said nicely, introducing us. "Joanna, my dad Bob, but I'm sure you already knew that." He laughed, making us all smirk a little, "And my mom Elaine"

"It's very nice to meet both of you." I put on my most genuine smile. And it was genuine, of course I was happy to meet Randy's parents, I just wanted them to like me.

"We've met once before." His dad started, "You're Triple H's daughter right?"

"Yes I am, we met thanksgiving 2003" I tried to hide the fact I just took a deep breath

"How long have the two of you been together?" Randy's mom asked. This isn't 20 questions, is it?

"A little over a year" Randy spoke up. Thank god I was saved from anymore questions, it was time to find our seats out in the audience and for the show to start.

Randy turned to face me, keeping his hand on my lower back, I kinda forgot/ignored the fact his family was right in front of us.

"I gotta stay backstage until it's time for my speech. Gotta help them find their seats first, so I'll see you after the ceremony?" Randy said

"Uh huh. Good luck with the speech. I'll see you later." Randy gave me a kiss, wasn't too long but it was sweet. Then I turned my direction to his parents, "It was really nice to meet you both, and congratulations, Mr. Orton."

Randy gave me another kiss before we went our ways. As they walked away I could hear Randy's mom asking how old I was, oh boy. I already knew where I was sitting, same place I do every year. Right up front with the McMahon family, thankfully Uncle Shawn always sits next to us.

"Uncle Shane, can we switch seats?"

"Yeah, sure."

I took Uncle Shane's seat which was right next to Uncle Shawn's and he took mine, which was right next to my dad. One more switch. "Uncle Shawn, can you and Bailey switch seats?"

"Still not talking to your dad huh?" He asked as he got up

"Nope. Not really." I said. Bailey then took her dads seat and I sat down also. The show started and to be honest, it was fucking boring. The only wrestlers I really knew who were being inducted were Randy's dad, Cowboy Bob Orton, Hulk Hogan, and Roddy Piper.

"So, long time, no talk." Bailey whispered as a wrestler was being inducted

"Right? Whats it been? Almost two weeks?"

"Possibly. How was Randy's birthday?"

"It was great. The after effects, not so good."

"Uh oh. What did your dad say?"

"Basically he's trying to ground me until February. I'm not sure how serious he is though."

"Knowing Hunter, he's pretty serious."

"Yeah, so..I have to deal with him, him trying to get Randy fired, and other crap."

"Think Vince will fire him?"

"He already told Randy he's okay. He cares more about the company than who I'm dating. I still don't know if that's a good or bad thing." I laugh

"I'm sure its a good thing...I think." Bailey laughed also, "But hey, next weekend you should come to Texas. You haven't been there in a while."

"Sounds good. That is if my dad trusts me, he might think I'm going to Missouri."

"Hmm, we'll figure stuff out."

Once Randy's music hit, I knew it was time to induct his father. I stopped all conversation and gave him my full, undivided attention. He looked so adorable, cute, and proud standing up there on the stage. When the show was over, I stayed with my family, talking to various different wrestlers and their families. Me and dad weren't speaking but it was better than fighting.

Tomorrow's the big day, wrestlemania. Though I already know whats going to happen, its still exciting. After the show, I went out to this big shot fancy restaurant with my family, luckily Bailey and her family were there also so I wasn't too bored. Then I went back to the hotel and spent the night with Randy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just because everything is on Youtube;
Randy @ The 2005 HoF. WTF is Cena wearing?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JLswMfLueE