Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Twenty-Six.

I woke up in the morning to the sound of my phone going off. With my eyes still shut, I reached for it and answered.

"Speak." I said to whoever was on the other line

"Well, good morning to you too." It was my mom. She sounded cheerful and perky, she must of been awake a while. "We're going to get something to eat soon, coming with us?"

"No. I'd rather sleep, thanks though. Daddy still mad at me?"

"He's not mad at you, Joanna. He's mad at your choices...and the situation."

"Whatever you say."

After I hung the phone up, I placed it back on the nightstand. I turned over, trying to place my hand on Randy's body, I realized the spot was empty. That's when my eyes shot open. Hmm.. I looked around. Where could he be? Just then I heard the shower water running so I shut my eyes and went back to sleep.

"Joanna...Joanna! Wake up, you know what time it is?" I heard Randy's voice coming into my dreams, I tried to ignore him but he wouldn't shut up. "Joanna!"

"Alright!" I yelled as my eyes shot open. I glanced at the clock before glaring at him, "It's only 10:30"

"Which means you have to get up or I'm leaving without you. You know it takes an hour for you to get ready"

"You win, I'm getting up." I said as I got out of bed and headed into the bathroom. I should of asked where he was going first, then decided if I should sleep later.

After my shower, I got dressed. I put on a pair of denim shorts, a pair of low top white sneakers, and one of Randy's shirts, tied in a knot so it hugs my body. I put on a little bit of make up and I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my brush. I brushed my hair wet and put it up when I was done. When I was finished, Randy was staring at me.

"What?" I asked as I walked over to him

"You know I hate it when you tie my shirts in knots" He simply stated

"I know." I smiled sweetly. "But this ones my favorite and I wanted to wear it. And you won't get mad because you love me" I said before standing on my tip toes and kissing him

"Fine" Randy said, defeated. "But let's go, I'm hungry."

I grabbed my handbag off the couch, which of course had all the necessities, and we left the hotel. We hopped in one of the rental cars and started driving. I love LA.

"So what are we eating?" Randy asked, "Sushi, Steak, Asian, Italian...?"

"Hmm..I don't know, you pick. Your parents aren't coming, are they?"

"Steak it is. What? Don't like my parents?" Randy raised an eyebrow

"Oh, I don't think you mom likes me."

He smirked a bit at me then went back to watching the road. "What gave you that idea?"

"Just a vibe. And when she asked how old I was, I'm sure I was doomed from there. What did you say anyway?"

"Didn't know you heard that. I told her the truth of course. She hit me, then yelled a little."

"See? She hates me." I said as we arrived at Spark Woodfire Grill, pretty much a steakhouse. We got out of the car and started walking towards the entrance

"She doesn't hate you." Randy protested as he grabbed my hand, "She doesn't even know you."

"But what if-"

"And so what if she doesn't like you? I won't care."

"So you wont break up with me if your mom tells you to?"

"Of course not!"

"You promise?" I pouted a little as I looked up at him

Randy laughed. "Yes babe, I promise." He said as he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close and kissing my head

We arrived at The Staples Center really early for the show. The show started at 7PM and it was only 3PM. After lunch, I went to the gym with Randy while he got his workout in, wasn't a huge one because he's fighting tonight and doesn't wanna strain his muscles too much. After, we did just a little bit of shopping, it was mostly window shopping, but I got some things.

"I love LA. We should move here." I suggest, jokingly of course

"Uh, no thanks. I like Missouri." Randy said, "And you're not turning into one of those stupid girls from Laguna Beach."

"Fine, you win."

"That's twice today!"

Randy went off to see his dad, who was going to play a part in his match tonight. While he did that, I looked around the arena and ran into friends. Christy Hemme was fighting Trish Stratus tonight for the belt, I'm excited for her match.

I ran into Bailey of course and we started to hang out, Then we ran into Cody. I had no idea he was here!"

"Cody!!" I screamed, drawling some attention to myself. I ran up and gave him a big hug.

"Joie!" Cody said back in the same voice, also hugging me

"I had no idea you were here."

"I was here yesterday too, at the ceremony"

"You didn't come find me?!"

"Well when I finally saw you, it looked like you were having a moment with your family. I didn't wanna intrude."

The show was starting. I already had my picks for who I wanted to win tonight. I knew I wouldn't be in my seat the whole time, I'd be going back and forth backstage. By the curtain was Eddie Guerrero, he was getting ready to face Rey Mysterio, I definitely wanted Eddie to win.

"Good luck, Eddie!" He smiled and said something quickly in his Spanish accent before disappearing behind the curtain.

Before going to be with Randy, there was one thing I still needed to do. That was see my dad. Even though he wasn't going on till last, even though we aren't really speaking; at every PPV I always give him a kiss and wish him luck, especially a title match. I got to dads dressing room and knocked twice.

"Come in." I heard from the inside and I let myself in. Dad was sitting on the couch, lacing up his boots. He looked up and looked a little surprised to see me. "Joanna." I took a seat on the couch next to him and waited for words to escape my mouth.

"Look dad, I know we're not talking to each other but it felt weird to just let you go out there and fight without wishing you luck." Dad looked at me and I smiled. "It's kind of a big deal to me. So..good luck." I said before kissing his cheek, "And be careful."

I got up from the couch and headed for the door. The only thing stopping me from leaving was dad opening his mouth. "Thanks kid." He said. "Means a lot"

I left his room with a smile on my face then I headed for Randy's. I knew he was getting ready for his match, his is the third on the card. I walked in and he was talking with his brother. I gave him a smile and he held up his white wrestling tape, obviously wanting me to tape his wrist. I sat on his lap like I usually do and begin the wrist taping, ever since I did it that one day, it's kind of my job. When I finished, I sat down next to him and he wrapped an arm around me. We sat and talked with Nathan for a bit before he went to see his dad.

"I'm up, time for my match already." Randy said as he got up from the couch and reached out for my hand. "You are watching from the crowd right?"

"Of course. And I'll be cheering for you even when everyone else is booing." I grinned as we walked out of his dressing room

"Gee, thanks babe."

"Tell ya what. If you beat 'Taker, I'll give you something really special."

"Hey! But you already know I'm losing!"

"I know." I gave him a smirk. I continued to walk but Randy still had my hand, he pulled me back and pinned me against the nearest wall. "Hey now, If you win." I teased as my hands rested on his biceps

"Shut up." He whispered as he leaned in closer.

But we were interrupted by a familiar voice. "Hey Orton, get a room!" It was Trish Stratus. We looked over at her and she gave me a smile

"I have a room."

"No. This is what we call a hallway." She teased

"Whatever." Randy turned his attention back to me. "So, I'll see you after?"

"Uh huh. Good luck." I said before reaching up to kiss him. He walked away, playfully shoving his hand in Trish's face as she got ready for her match against Christy.

"You guys are cute." She said to me

"Thanks." I smiled before leaving to find my seat. I sat with Bailey and Cody, who were already out there watching the PPV. Of course Randy lost his match, as expected. I wish he would of won though, but hey..he still fought The Undertaker at Wrestlemania. That's an accomplishment in its own, right?

As a matter of fact, the PPV didn't go the way I wanted to at all. My dad lost his match against Batista for the World Title, poor father. Uncle Shawn also lost his match against Kurt Angle. But John Cena won his first WWE title tonight!
♠ ♠ ♠
WRESTLEMANIA 21:

Rey Mysterio beat Eddie Guerrero (Boo.)
Edge won Money In The Bank (Yay!)
The Undertaker beat Randy Orton (Boo.)
Trish Stratus beat Christy Hemme (Boo.)
Kurt Angle beat Shawn Michaels (Boo.)
Akebono beat Big Show (Boo.)
John Cena beat JBL (Yay!)
Batista beat Triple H (BOO!)