Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Thirty-Three.

My 18th birthday had come and gone. I did what any normal 18 year old would do, I had a party with all my friends and got drunk off my ass. Last month, I actually started having matches on smackdown. Everything's been going great in my life at the moment. I kind of live with Randy, it's nothing we ever talked about, but almost everything I own is at his house. Randy always refers to 'going home' as back to his house. In November, we mourned the loss of one of our own, Eddie Guerrero. It was a sad time for everyone in the WWE and its fans, people are still dealing with the loss.

I was currently getting my head taken off by Michelle McCool. I was in a diva tag team match with Melina as my partner, we were taking on Michelle McCool and Jillian Hall. Michelle put me in a submission move that hurt like hell, but I wasn't giving up. I finally managed to kick her off of me and jump towards my corner to tag in Melina. I held my leg as I slid out of the ring. No doubt about it, I was a heel diva. Before I knew it, Melina was tagging me in to do a double team on Jillian. I got in the ring and we did a double body slam on her. Me and Melina kept kicking and stomping on her body until the ref made Melina exit. Jillian slowly got up and I hit my signature move on her, knocking her down to the mat. I did a cocky pin and I got the 3 count. As the bell rung, Michelle rushed to Jillian's side while me and Melina celebrated.

"Here's your winner of the match, Melina and Joanna Helmsley!" The ring announcer said

We had some boo's, but we had some cheers also. We exited the ring and went backstage. I took my father's 'stage' last name, I think it suits me pretty well. I headed to Randy's dressing room to take a shower. There was no way I was using the Diva's locker room, too many women, eh. After my shower I dried off and got changed.

When I was done getting ready, I left Randy's dressing room. I had to go see my grandfather, and I had a promo to do with Randy. Gramps is on some kick about making us an on-screen couple, eh, I don't know how I feel about that. He's under the impression that the two of us can create a new era together. Think McMahon-Helmsley era 2.0. Bigger and better. I knocked on the door before entering his office. I took a seat and waited for him to get off the phone

"You're a hit!" He said with a smile. Actually, it was more like a grin. An 'this chick is making me money' type grin, kinda evil. "The crowd loves you, the men love you."

"Um..cool." I wasn't exactly surprised. Men love anything with a pair of tits and a vagina.

"This whole, young diva talent is working to my advantage. I have you here on smackdown, you're 18. I have Kelly Kelly over on ECW, she's 19. I need to get a diva for Raw. Think Shawn will have a problem with Bailey being a Diva?"

Kelly Kelly was just another whore around here, flirts with all the guys, probably gives them all road head too. I didn't like her. "Well, for starters, Bailey is still 17. And I doubt Uncle Shawn would let her work in the company, being a Diva, at such a young age. Nice try though."

"Dammit. Have any friends that wanna make some money?"

"I'm not whoring out my friends, Gramps."

"Fine. Anyway, you're really a success. As soon as I get a storyline together for you and Randy, you'll be the dominant heel couple in the WWE. Untouchable."

"You didn't even ask us if we were okay with it."

"You like money, don't you? Besides, this is only if Orton stops screwing up. He's treading on thin ice, that boyfriend of yours. I still believe in him though, I believe in years to come he'll be the face of this company."

"What about John Cena? You seem to have your head pretty far up his ass, too."

"Watch it." Grandpa said, "Him too, of course. Those two are my future front runner's of the WWE."

"Whatever you say. Is this all you brought me in here for?"

"No. Remember you said you wanted to have a job behind the scenes at corporate?"

"Yeah, you offering?"

"Nice try. In a few years, yes. I need you to get a degree first."

"But I'm so busy with wrestling!"

"You're gonna have to balance that out, aren't you?"

Grandpa was right. If I ever wanted to be in creative, writing storylines or booking talent, I needed a degree. Good thing I'm only 18 and I'm focused on the current job I have now. That can come some time down the line, no need to worry about it yet. I left Grandpa's office and got ready for my promo. It was basically me just flirting with Randy, no big deal.

"Hi Randy," I smiled as I got into character

"Joanna." Randy smirked

"So... why do they call you the legend killer?"

"Well...why don't you ask your father?"

I gave him a knowing smile before lightly placing my hand on his arm and planting a small kiss on his neck. "Good luck tonight, Randy."

The cameras go away and we can now be normal

"I'm ready to go home. I'm so tired." I say as I allow Randy to wrap his arms around me

"We'll go back to the hotel as soon as I'm done my match" He said as he kissed my forehead

"Okay. Listen, grandpa said you're on thin ice. Can you at least try to control your temper and attitude?"

Randy smirked. "Do you think there's anything wrong with me?"

"It doesn't matter that I think-"

"That wasn't my question"

"No, It doesn't bother me when you lose your temper. I actually think its kind of hot, BUT you can't freak out at work, you know that"

"Listen, I can't control it. But I'll try." Randy gave me a kiss, "For you."

"And for yourself."

"And for myself. But I have a match now, go watch me."

"Okay, I'll see you after."

I gave him a quick kiss before returning to his dressing room to watch his match. It was him and Mark Henry up against Rey Mysterio and Kurt Angle, it was obvious who was gonna win this match. I actually ended up falling asleep 5 minutes into the match.