Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Thirty-Four.

It was the following Friday. There wasn't any shows for the weekend so I took this time to go to Cody's house, to have some much needed time with my best friends. Cody has his own apartment so it was just the three of us here. We ordered pizza and had lots of junk food around.

"Alright, time to watch me on Smackdown!" I smiled at Cody. I liked that we taped these shows, then we can watch ourselves on TV a few days later, pretty awesome. "Hurry up, man!"

"I'm going, I'm going." Cody turned on the channel. "I personally find it bullshit that I started wrestling before you and you're already on TV. While, here I am, still in wrestling school. How does that happen?"

"Well, that's what happens when your grandfather is Vinny Mac." I grinned

"Bullshit." Cody says, "Anyway, who wants to get high?"

"Sure!" Bailey said, but honestly if Cody asked us to go jump off a bridge, she'd probably be the first one going.

"Just a little." I said

Now, listen. I'm no pothead or anything, but who doesn't smoke weed every once in a while? Or better yet, who's never smoked once in their lives? It doesn't matter when you're young, we all do it at least once. Even Randy smokes every now and then. Before I knew it, Cody had a bowl packed and we were all sharing. Laughing, joking, and watching smackdown.

"I'm starving, more food!" I said as I grabbed another slice. I already had 3 pieces, but I had the munchies. My phone went off, it was a text from Randy.

'havin fun baby?'

'yeah, but i miss you :)'

'I miss you too babe. see ya sunday?'

'definitely. cant wait'

Between texting Randy and watching smackdown, I was having a good night. Then the best part of smackdown came up, the three-way interview between Randy, Rey, and Kurt. It was one of the most hilarious things I've seen in WWE ever. Randy was being so cocky and hilarious. (see video below)

"Now can you see why I'm in love with him?" I asked Bailey

"I don't see what you see in him. He's an ass-"

"Don't say it!"

"Yeah, don't insult her man, Bay. I heard she gets feisty." Cody added, referencing anything I've ever done that had to do with protecting Randy

"Yeah, yeah."

Two weeks later Smackdown was in Kansas City, MO. It wasn't too far from Randy's place so we drove there ourselves. Bailey also came along. I was sick and there was no way I was working tonight, I planned to drive back to St. Louis and just relax. I walked down to Grandpa's office and went inside.

"I can't work tonight." I told him

"And why the hell not?" He asked

"Look at me! I've been puking since last night and I'm pale. I'm so sick to my stomach and nothing is making it go away."

"Fine, fine. Go home."

"Thank you."

I left with Bailey and we went outside the arena where Randy was still at

"Okay, I'm going, how are you getting home?" I asked him

"I'm gonna get a ride with one of the guys. You gonna be okay to drive?" He asks

"I should be fine."

"Alright, I'll see you later tonight. Feel better babe, I love you"

"I love you, too."

Randy gives me a kiss before I leave. Me and Bailey get in the car and hit the highway. Four hours til we get there, what the fuck was I thinking? I started feeling sick after just an hour of driving.

"You want me to drive?" Bailey asked

"Yes," I said as I pulled into a rest stop, "I'm gonna be sick again."

After switching drivers and getting a little something to eat, we were back on the road in no time. Soon, I was scarfing down french fries and feeling tons better.

"Slow down on the food. Vinny Mac doesn't want any fat diva's" Bailey said

"Shut up. Its not even a lot." I stuck my tongue out at her, "Ohh! Another rest stop! I want Taco Bell!"

"Really? You want more food?"

"Yes...please stop! Hey, at least I'm feeling much better"

"Hmm.." Bailey said nothing and took me to get Taco Bell, I felt good enough to drive so we switched again.

"Answer me this.." Bailey started as she played with the radio

"Yes..?"

"How's that morning sickness and feeding for two treatin ya?"

I froze. "Excuse me? Are you trying to say I'm pregnant?"

"Well, the signs are there. Over eating, the puking. Tell me, are your breasts feeling tender?"

"Fuck you." I yelled, "I'm not pregnant."

"But what if you are?"

"I..I don't know."

"You should seriously get a test. You can't be wrestling if you're pregnant, you know that."

"I know." I told her, but to get her off my back I'll just do it. "Tell ya what, before we even get to the house, we'll stop at the pharmacy and pick up some tests."

"Okay, good."

The rest of the car ride was pretty silent, the idea of actually being pregnant kind of scared me. In a way, it wouldn't be horrible having a baby, I always wanted to be a mother some day anyway. But it wouldn't do anything for my career, I'm useless if I'm pregnant. Its a lot to think about. And then telling Randy...that's a whole different story. We never talked about having kids someday, if he even wants any, or if he even likes kids to begin with. But, this is a two year relationship, we can get through anything right?

After hitting the pharmacy, we were finally home. Ever since Bailey mentioned the word pregnant, I've been feeling nervous, and I've been convincing myself that I actually am. What if I am?

"Okay, take a test." Bailey said, pushing me into the bathroom and throwing one of the test in there with me

I sat down and did my business. I didn't come out of the bathroom, I waited and waited for a result to show up. It didn't take very long, thanks a lot clear blue easy. Positive, the test read. I made up an excuse of course. I came out of the bathroom and almost ran into Bailey.

"Its broken." I say

"What?"

"It has to be. I think when you threw it you did something, knocked off the science of the thing."

"That makes no sense and you're bullshitting." Bailey said as she snatched the test out of my hand, "Positive."

"I told you, its wrong!"

"Fine!" She yelled, handing me another test and a bottle of water. "Then take another, they both can't be broken."

I sighed and down the bottle of water before heading back into the bathroom. Positive, the second test read. Third times a charm? Positive, the third test read. I had two more tests left and of course I took them, both reading Positive. I came out of the bathroom, not sure of anything.

"I'm pregnant." I mumbled

"What are you gonna do?"

"Tell Randy, I guess."

I braced myself, I didn't even have enough time to process what was happening. I called him anyway, he had a few good hours until they were taping the show anyway. The phone rang three times, I almost bitched out and hung up.

"Whats up, babe?" Randy answered on the other end. Then, I couldn't find words. I didn't know what to say. "Joanna?"

"Hey." I said quietly

"Whats wrong?"

"I have something to tell you"
♠ ♠ ♠
seriously, the funniest thing ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDrEBgoxfUQ