Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Thirty-Six.

The following Sunday was wrestlemania, I was totally against going but everyone was very persistent on me going. So here I am, in Chicago, IL.

"I promise," Mom said as she put her arm around me, "You don't even have to hear his name."

"We'll see about that."

"Are you ever going to tell me what happened?" Dad asks

"No, its nobody's business. It's between him and me, and I would like it if you didn't say anything to him either."

"Fine." dad said, "But say the word and I'll-"

"I won't say the word."

So, I haven't exactly told them I'm pregnant yet. I mean, they're bound to find out eventually, once I start expanding that is.. No matter how much Randy hurt me and how mad I am, I'd still never want my dad to go hurt him or anything, I do still love him.

During the PPV I stayed backstage, mostly in dad's dressing room. The best match so far was Edge vs Mick Foley, everything else was average to me. Maybe it was my mood. I think Shawn Michaels vs Vinny Mac was the dumbest storyline ever and uncle Shawn should of smacked grandpa for even suggesting it in the first place. I kept the TV off during Randy's match, but I already knew Rey Mysterio was winning.

I actually managed to stay away from Randy the whole night. That was until I got bored waiting for dads match to start and decided to walk around. Randy's match had ended not too long ago, I figured he'd be showering or resting so it would be safe, I was wrong.

"Joanna." I heard Randy call my name from behind me, I was going to ignore him and keep walking but it seemed a little too childish, "Joanna"

"What?" I turned around to face him

"We have to talk."

"No, we have nothing to talk about. I have nothing to say to you and I could care less about what you have to say."

"Joanna, please listen to me. I love you-"

"And I love you too, but you were really horrible to me. We can never be together because we both have completely different ideas on how to handle this situation. I just want you to leave me alone."

Randy nodded and let me walk away, he wasn't angry like he was Tuesday night. But I could look at him and just see the anger in him, just wanting to come out. I walked back to dad's dressing room and watched his match with Cena. I wasn't even excited, I just wanted to go home. There's a taping for Smackdown Tuesday that I obviously can't go to.

"Whats going on?" Vinny Mac asked as I went to his office

I couldn't exactly tell him I was pregnant, I haven't even told my parents yet. I also couldn't say anything because then the whole family would know exactly why me and Randy broke up and how he feels, that wouldn't look so great on him. So I did the best thing, "I quit."

"What?! What do you mean, you quit? You can't quit, you're under contract!"

"What are you gonna do, sue me?" I challenged

"Is this because of Orton? No problem, I'll put you on RAW."

"No, this- I just quit okay. I can't do this. Soon, you'll understand why."

"Fine." Grandpa mumbled, he didn't seem very please. The fans, I'm sorry, the men loved me. I also just crushed his dreams of McMahon-Helmsley era 2.0, but it happens.

Another week had passed and I still haven't spoken to Randy, not that he hasn't tried to talk to me of course. I've been doing absolutely nothing but sitting at home and eating, or sleeping. Mom wanted me to go baby clothes shopping with her, but I just couldn't. I had to lie and say I was tired and not feeling good, which actually was half true.

We just finished making dinner as dad got home from his RAW tour.

"I miss having you at home, Jo" Dad said

"Yeah.." I nodded, I guess I agreed, but I still was sad. "How was work?"

"Work was work. Orton's on the verge of getting suspended"

"Oh?" I didn't care, but I actually did care

"Its like he doesn't care about anything anymore. He's ten times worse now, he actually threw a fit backstage and started breaking shit."

"Wow.."

"Vince thinks its because of you." Dad looked at me funny, "And then you just quitting out of nowhere last week-"

"Don't start asking questions, dad. I told you its between me and him."

"I know, I know. I just hate seeing you like this. I told you-"

"DAD!" I got up from my chair, "I'm going upstairs."

"But dinner's done," Mom said as she came out of the kitchen

"I'm not hungry."

I was actually starving, but I planned on eating later. I could take another 'i knew it' or 'i told you so.' I get it dad, I'm stupid and I should of listened to you. Don't rub it in my face though, even if its unintentional.