Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Thirty-Nine.

"Congratulations, you're having a daughter."

"I told you!" I rubbed it in Randy's face that I was right. The date is June 1st, me and Randy just got done our doctor's appointment to find out our baby's sex and now we're getting something to eat. I can't stop eating.

"What do you want to eat?" Randy asked as he grabbed my hand

"Hm, Chinese, that sounds good."

"Alright," Everything has been going so good for me and Randy. His suspension is up and he's returning to Raw on Monday, he has completed his anger management, and I'm in online college. We still haven't told our parents about the baby though. I figured we'd tell my parents on Sunday about the pregnancy so it isn't a surprise on Monday.

"So, when are we telling your parents?" I asked Randy while taking a forkful of food in my mouth, classy.

"Um, that's a good question."

"Randy, I'm not getting any smaller," I said as I spotted something delicious on his plate and nabbed it with my fork.

"You got that right!"

"Sorry, Randy," I laughed

Sunday was here before I knew it, and I was fucking nervous. I didn't know how to tell them, especially my dad. He's gonna kill Randy, I just know it. I was getting dressed, but it was taking a while to find an outfit that could hide my stomach.

"Are you ready yet?" Randy asked, slightly annoyed

"Can you see my stomach in this?"

"Yes, they're going to see it anyway."

"Ugh, shut up," I tossed the shirt to the ground and found another one. Now more than ever, I wish it was winter, "How about this one?"

"Yes."

"I know!" I said happily, relieved I found a solution, "I'll wear a dress!"

"How much did you pack?"

"Enough for options."

I found the one dress I packed and put it on. It fit perfectly, and it hid my baby bump.

"Now..are you ready?"

"Yeah, lets go," Randy had a relieved look on his face and we headed to my parents house, "Ya know, there's a huge upside to this.."

"And what's that?"

"My boobs look fantastic!"

Randy just shook his head and continued to drive, it didn't take long to arrive and I'm so nervous. Randy rang the doorbell and the door was soon answered by my mom.

"Joanna!" she smiled at me, taking me in her arms, "I missed you!" Then she gave Randy a hug as well and invited us in. I didn't realize how far along she was, she's almost 8 months, she's huge.

"Hey dad!" I hugged him

"Hey Jo," Dad gave me a hug back and then turned to Randy, "Orton."

"Hunter"

"Well, come sit outside guys," Mom suggested, ushering us out back, "Wanna help me with the food, Joanna?"

"Sure," I followed her into the kitchen, she turned and looked at me, it felt weird. "What..?"

"You're glowing,"

Shit. She knows. How can she know? I'm not even showing. This woman knows everything, how?!

"Must be that sun kissed tan," I laugh it off, but she shakes her head

"Really?" She laughed, "Did you really think I wouldn't notice?"

"How do you know these things?!"

"I just know," Mom laughs, "Do you know what you're having?"

"Girl, we found out a few days ago."

"Congratulations, sweetie." Mom hugged me, "Now come on, your father is gonna lose his head"

Oh, no. We went outside and set some food down. Then I piled on the pasta salad. I'm nervous as hell. Then I just realized, my baby sister is going to be an aunt when she's only 6 months old, that's insane.

"Me and Randy were just talking about Raw," Dad says, making conversation, "by the way, I did that."

I smiled, "You put him on Raw?"

"It only made sense," Dad smiled at me

What? Am I in another universe? Good conversation, and even better food. I think I ate the whole bowl of pasta salad. But now it's time, I have to tell him.

"So, uh. We came over to talk to you guys about something.." I start, my voice lowering with each word I say

"What's on your mind?" Dad asked me but kept his eyes on Randy, shit.

I looked at Randy before looking at dad, I took a deep breath and began to talk, "Mom, dad, I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
Joanna's outfit