Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Four.

Raw is in Boston tonight, so we're not arriving until later, which means I get to go to school. Yay. It's early June so there's only a week of school left, which means no class work and no homework.

"what are you doing this summer?" I ask my friend Kayla

"my parents beach house for most of the time. How about you?"

"traveling with my dad so far. Going to Mexico tomorrow, so excited"

"wow. I would kill to go to Mexico"

"I'm getting so trashed." I laugh

"Oooh, is Cody going? Take lots of pictures!"

"Haha, just for you.." I laugh again

"You and Cody would actually make a cute couple"

I choke on my water and start banging on the lunch table, wow.

"Wow. That's just wrong on so many levels."

"Why? Cody's hot!"

"I know him too well to even consider it and we don't like each other. Plus, Bailey's liked him for like 3 years"

"Think he'd hook up with me?"

"Oh god"

When I get home, I throw my purse down in relief, schools out for summer! "I'm home!" I yell to who ever is listening

"kitchen!" Stephanie yells

I walk into the kitchen and see Steph with another woman and Batista's daughter.. I look out the backdoor and see dad outside with Randy, Ric, and Batista.

"Joanna, this is Angie, Batista's wife" Steph introduces us

"nice to meet you"

I go outside to tell my dad I'm home

"Home dad." I tell him. "hi Randy" I say with a smile

"hey Joanna"

"how'd you do?" dad asks

"um. Well, I passed! My only A was in history"

The only reason I got that A was because of Jeff. He would always help me with my homework, it was his favorite subject in school. But now he's gone from the WWE, he got fired back in April.

"At least you passed. Do better next year" dad says. I'm not the overachiever type, so just getting enough good grades to pass is fine with me. "now, about Mexico..."

"I'm so excited!"

"Hold on. We have to go over some things first. I'm trusting you, okay? So don't do anything stupid or you'll be spending the next trip home at Vince's house"

"No! Dad, all Vinnie Mac talks about is running a company and the stock market and wall street. I'll be good!"

"Good. All the kids are getting their own suite, so there's gonna be boys there, do not-"

"Trust me dad, I'm not interested in sex with stupid immature boys my age" I say while I look over at Randy, he gets exactly what I meant and stops himself from laughing. "who else is going?"

"I don't know. But a few other kids. Now go get ready, we're leaving for Boston soon."

I go inside and go upstairs. I take a shower then pick out an outfit, something casual. I put on a pair of denim short shorts with a belt, for style purposes only with a black tank top. I put on my makeup and put some moose in my hair. Everything is packed and I'm all ready to go.

"Tell me we're getting new bathing suits before we leave" I ask Stephanie

"I got it covered, don't worry. Tomorrow before we leave we'll go shopping"

"okay. Perfect"

"Can't you put on some clothes?!" dad asks as he starts putting our bags in the car

"what do these look like?"

"skank clothes"

I just roll my eyes at him. He only says that because I'm his daughter. As we get ready to leave, we have to decide who's riding with who.

"I'll ride with Randy" I suggest first

"why?" dad questions

"because I thought ya know...you'd want to ride alone with Steph. Or with Steph and Ric" I say sweetly

"I don't know. Maybe if you take Amy with you"

"No way. We don't like each other. I guarantee one of us isn't making it to Boston if we have to ride in the same car"

"Why don't you get along?"

"Don't know. She never liked me since we met."

"Fine. Promise to be good?"

"Scouts honor." I sarcastically say

"Hey Orton--you're riding with Joanna. Okay?" dad yells to Randy

"No problem, Hunter."

Dad makes me take a hoodie to 'cover myself up' even though it's like 80 degrees. We all get into separate cars and start the journey to Boston.

"I don't know who you're dad doesn't trust--me or you?" Randy asks as he turns on to the turnpike

"Me, most likely." I look over at him. "Since you're immune to my charm"

Randy just smiles, probably because that's the truth. "Some other lifetime, babe"

"We'll see." I smirk

I just about died when Randy told me the drive would take three and a half hours, it's ungodly. But I have a feeling we'll knock off at least a half hour with the way this man drives. I get comfortable and take control of the radio, Randy just about dies laughing as I sing along to every single word to 50 Cent's P.I.M.P. The next song up is Hilary Duff's Come Clean and Randy isn't having it.

"oh HELL no!" Randy yells as he changes to another station, the rock station. "That's better."

Metallica's St. Anger is on, no wonder. The guy loves himself some Metallica. "I was listening to that."

"Not anymore" Randy flashes a smile

"You're lucky you're cute."

"Aw gee, thanks"

"Matter of fact, you're insanely gorgeous" I tell him

"I knew I wasn't the only person here who thought so"

I laugh at him. "don't you think I'm even a little attractive? Hot? I'll even take cute."

Randy starts to laugh and takes time before he answers. "is this a trick question?"

"Now how could it possibly be a trick question?" I smirk

"I think you're nice and really sweet"

"that so does not answer my question!"

"I know." he smiles

We arrive at the arena in Boston a little while before everyone else, I knew we'd get here first. As I walk around the halls looking for friends, I run into John Cena.

"Hey buddy! What are you doing here?"

"JO-MAMA!" John yells before giving me a hug. "I'm from Boston, you know that. Figured I'd hang out during the show"

"That's awesome. You should get drafted to Raw, I barely see you."

"I know." he laughs. "but the smackdown crew is coming to Mexico!"

"I'm so excited for Mexico!"

"Me too, even though it's business. Even if smackdown wasn't going, I never pass up a chance to go to Mexico"

Me and this guy totally get each other. Looks like he plans on being completely trashed when he doesn't have to work.

"well I'm gonna go hit the gym and bother Randy. Maybe ruin his workout" John says

"sounds fun." I laugh. "didn't know you and him were cool like that. Most guys would be afraid to do that."
"seriously?" I nod my head. "we've been best friends for three years"

What! As much as I used to talk about Randy in front of John and all along...they're best friends?!

"no way" I say

"yes way." John laughs. "see ya later"

I really need to start watching my mouth around him now....

I don't watch the show, I stay backstage with Cody and Bailey, talking about the trip and what we've all been up to.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know things are being sped up a lot in the first few chapters. But, the whole story isn't like this.