Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Forty.

"Mom, dad, I'm pregnant."

"Stop playing with me, Joanna." Dad laughed, obviously not taking me seriously

"Dad, I'm not-"

"You're not pregnant."

I sighed. Now what? I stood up in my seat and held my hands under my tiny stomach, proving it to him. Dad's face went from joking to serious. Then he just stared at my stomach. "Say something."

"You're pregnant!"

"Why, yes. That's what I've been trying to tell you."

"You're pregnant!" He repeated again

"Ugh. Dad, don't get mad. Be happy for me. Be happy you're going to be a grandfather."

Dad just stared at me. I suppose he didn't want to be 30 something and a grandfather. I mean, damn, he's having another baby within a month. "I don't know what to say.."

"Just say you aren't going to kill my boyfriend."

Dad was silent for quite a while. Mom said to just go on with what we were doing before we dropped the bomb. Dad excused himself and went into the other room, probably to think.

"Your father will be fine." Mom says, "He just needs to process this."

"He better not try getting me fired again." Randy says

"Shut up, Orton. If my dad was going to fire you, he would of already done so."

"I'm just saying, is this guy ever going to like me?"

"You're dating his daughter, he's not obligated to like you."

"Would be helpful if he did." I added

Me and Randy only stayed a little longer. As we were leaving, dad finally came back. "Orton, Joanna." I turned around to face him. He didn't look angry, so that was good.

"Yeah, dad?"

"You're an adult now. Now you and Orton are gonna be a family..." Dad hugged me, "Congratulations."

"Thank you" I smiled.

The next day, we were in Pittsburgh, PA. Raw was tonight, and Randy was making his first appearance since his suspension. But, we had about half a day left to waste.

"John called me, wanna go get lunch with him?" Randy asked

"Yes! I missed him!!" I replied happily. I needed something to wear though. Now that I told my father about the pregnancy and he's perfectly okay with it, I don't have to hide my stomach. I didn't take too long to get dressed and we were ready to go.

"You look beautiful, babe"

"Thank you," I smiled

We arrived at the restaurant in downtown Pittsburgh and saw John sitting down with Mickie James. I ran up to John and gave him a hug, then gave one to Mickie.

"He's back!" John yelled as he bro-hugged Randy, "How was therapy?"

"Bite me." Randy replied back before giving Mickie a hug. We took a seat across from them.

"And look at you, Joanna. Having a baby." John grinned, "I think you should name him Jonathan."

"Um, she is not being named Jonathan." Emphasis on the 'she'

"Don't worry, I'll think of something." John smiled

The waitress came over to our table and got us drinks.

"So what's going on at Raw?" Randy asked, it was time for wrestling talk. But, I was actually interested, I haven't been to Raw or watched it since last year.

"ECW One Night Stand is in 6 days, where I'm fighting RVD. Apparently, you're fighting Kurt." John said

"You know those ECW fans are gonna eat the two of you alive." I added

"Yeah, you and your babyfaces." Mickie added with a laugh

"Hey!" Randy said, "I do not have a baby face!"

I just laughed and listened to the two of them talk. "Raw's been pretty entertaining lately, quality show and it's good to have you back, man."

"Good to be back," Randy agreed

After lunch, we head to the arena. There's some new people here and some people I haven't seen in a while. First people I ran into, Edge and Lita. Apparently they were now an on screen couple, they've been one all year. Ugh, I miss Raw.

"Amy!!" I yelled, running into her for a hug, "I missed you!"

"Joanna! You're pregnant!" She hugged me, "I haven't seen you in so long."

Then I went to Edge and gave him a hug as well, "I missed you too, buddy!" I told him

"Joanna!" He smiled and hugged me

I love these two. Randy gave Edge one of those bro-hugs and then hugged Lita. I'm so glad he's back on Raw, so glad. I also got to see Johnny Nitro and Melina, Maria, Candice, and Trish. Me and Randy saw Charlie Haas and met those losers from The Spirit Squad.

"You must be Joanna" This woman who I've never seen before walks up to me. She reminds me of Chyna, but a way better looking and a little less manly version of her.

"That would be me. And your name is...?"

"I'm Beth Phoenix. I'm pretty new to the company. Everyone's been talking about you all day, just curious to who you were."

"Okay. Well, I'm Joanna, Stephanie and Triple H's daughter."

"Nice to meet you," She said. She looked like a beast, in a good way of course. I'd hate to get in the ring with her one day. I just might lose it. One person I really missed was Christy Hemme. She left the company late last year, I need to give her a call one of these days.

Randy was working out with the guys, so I decided to pay my grandfather a visit, "Hey Gramps." I said as I pushed his door open.

"Joanna, Joanna, Joanna," He started, "This explains everything. You're having a baby."

"See! Now do you see why I can't wrestle."

"Yes, now what are your plans?"

"I'm going to college online, proud of me?"

"Very. Do you still wanna be on the show?"

"As what?"

"Anything, I can make you a backstage personality until you're ready to get back to work... you are coming back to work, right?"

"So, I'm not like...in breach of contract?" I laugh at him

"Shut up, and no."

"Okay, I'll think about it though."

After I left his office, I sat in Randy's dressing room, waiting for him to get done. I texted Kayla, Cody, and Bailey on my phone for what seemed like forever. I haven't seen any of them in months, Kayla and Cody don't even know I'm pregnant. The last time I even saw Bailey was when I found out I was.

The show started, me and Randy watched from backstage. There was a contract signing between John Cena and Rob Van Dam for the WWE Championship, it ended with ECW wrestlers coming to attack John Cena, but his cocky ass went down swinging and was helped out by the WWE locker room. Then there was a lot of interaction between dad, grandpa, and shane, along with that weasel Jonathan Coachman.

Another segment was coming up, one between Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, and Edge. This was Randy's cue to get ready, because at the end of that promo he was coming out. To get 'revenge' on Kurt for 'breaking his ankle'. "I'll be back, babe." Randy said as he gave me a kiss and left the room.

I watched the segment on the TV in his locker room. Same old shit, Kurt Angle ranting about how he won a Olympic gold medal with a 'broken freakin' neck', he's been bragging about that for years. Mick brought Edge out, shit got interesting. A fight broke out between Edge and Kurt, it left Kurt standing in the ring alone like he was some hard ass for beating Edge's ass. Now, that's when Randy came out. He came out of nowhere from the crowd, came up behind Kurt and gave him an RKO. The crowd was mixed with loud cheers and loud boos. Randy gave his signature smirk and his signature 'legend killer' pose then made his exit.