Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Forty-One.

"You can't wrestle!" "Orton sucks dick!" "Orton's a homo!" "Fuck you, Orton!" "Break his ankle!" "Pussy! Pussy!" Those were just some of the things ECW fans chanted at Randy during his match with Kurt Angle during One Night Stand three weeks ago. The pay-per-view was very good, very hardcore. Those ECW fans are ruthless. Think Randy had it bad? John had it ten times worse.

I have a new job on Raw, I'm a commentator. I get to hang with Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross all night, yay me. It's really no telling whether I'm a heel or face, I have a mostly uncensored opinion so you never know what I'm going to say.

"You don't have to come," I tell Randy as I look through the closet, "Really."

"No way, I actually have the day off. I'm going to as many checkup's as possible," Randy protested

I smiled at him, "And that's why I love you."

I continued looking through my closet for something to wear, I better enjoy being able to wear all of my clothes, before I know it, I'm gonna be huge and have to wear sweats everyday. After finding an outfit, I do my hair and then I'm ready to go.

"Everything's looking good, guys." My ob/gyn informed us, "she's getting big already."

"She looks like a tiny alien!" Randy laughed as we sat in the car, looking at the sonogram, "Creepy."

"She's supposed to look that way!" I hit him, "Can we not go to your parents house for lunch?"

"Ya know, every time they invite us over, I turn them down. They're gonna start wondering why."

"I know, I know. But I can see it now, you're mother doesn't like me already. I'm not looking forward to her...how can I put this nicely-"

"Giving you too much 'motherly advice'?"

"Yes!" I agreed, "Exactly. Too much motherly advice, I just feel uncomfortable."

"I know, and I'm sorry. Have to face them eventually though."

"I know. Tell ya what, I know you just came home this morning from being on the road. Go home and get some sleep, I'm gonna hang out with Heather, then I'll make you dinner tonight."

"Sounds like a good deal, babe."

When we got home, Randy went inside to go sleep. He's been on the road for a few days and hasn't slept much. Then I go to pick up my friend Heather. She's my closest friend here in Missouri, she's 20 and is like my twin basically.

"Hey!" She said as she got in my car, "How's things?"

"Pretty chill, actually. What's up?" I asked as I drove off, we were getting something to eat. When am I not hungry? We decided to go to Panara Bread

"College sucks," She laughed, "It's horrible. How's pregnancy?"

"My boobs are big," I laughed

"Do you still get morning sickness?"

"Honestly, I only ever had it a couple times, knock on wood."

After eating, I did a little shopping. It was kinda pointless to buy new clothes, but I'll wear them while I can.

"You went shopping?" Randy raised an eyebrow

"As a matter of fact, yes. Now...what do you want for dinner?"

"Umm, surprise me, babe."

After I put my clothes upstairs, I grab my laptop and head into the kitchen. Might as well check my e-mail and start my homework while I cook. I had an e-mail from Grandpa, you mean he actually knows how to use a computer? It read this:

Joanna,

Good job on starting college. In addition to you being a commentator, I want you working on a backstage job. No, its not writing storyline's or hiring talent. Corporate has a collection of all WWE related media, but you already know that. I want you to make some video packages. Call me crazy, but I was talking it over with the board, they think its a good idea to have somebody young doing this. After all, you young kids are really up to date with this media and technology generation. I'll even give you an office. See ya at work.

Vincent Kennedy McMahon
WWE Chairman

That e-mail was definitely composed by one of his assistants. But, I'm excited about the new job's I've been given. Keeps me with the company (and paid) while I can't wrestle. There's perks to being part of the McMahon family.

I had dinner ready in no time. I made steak, baked potatoes, and steamed carrots, well balanced meal. No more eating junk while I'm pregnant, I'll probably blow up like a balloon. I didn't feel like eating in the dining room, so I brought our food into the living room.

"I'm starving," Randy said, digging into his food.

"Good, eat," I said to him, "So, Vince gave me another job in addition to the commentating."

"Really? What's that?"

"He wants me to make video packages, he's even giving me my own office."

"So, you're gonna be in Connecticut all the time?"

"No, not all the time. Some days I won't be traveling with you, but I can usually do the work from a company laptop."

"Okay, that sounds better."

I smiled at him, "You know I go crazy if we're apart too long"

"That's what I like to hear"

After dinner, I went back to my homework. I kinda wish I was in actual college, for the experience I guess. Then again, I always pictured myself going to college mostly to party, wasting my education and parents money away, and hooking up with boys. But I don't need all of that now, I love my life and wouldn't change it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Joanna's Outfit