Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Forty-Two.

August 21st, 2006. Raw is in Bridgeport, CT tonight. I've been in Stamford for the past two days working while Randy has been on the road. I arrive at the arena before the other wrestlers because they're still on the road. I have Cody with me, we've been hanging out for the past few days. I'm even given my own office sometimes on the road. My current task? I'm in charge of making the new Raw opening, picking out the song and everything. I know it's gonna be hard to compete with the current one.

"Go tell Vince's assistant I want coffee," I told Cody

"I love how you just boss her around," Cody smirked. Jessica is grandpa's assistant, I do take advantage of her from time to time, "But, I'll let her know."

Cody sent her a text and the two of us just chilled in my office for a while. I was gonna work on the opening theme some more, but I decided not to. As the wrestler's started arriving, me and Cody left the office to go see them all. I first went to see Randy, obviously.

"Missed you," Randy said as he wrapped his arms around me, "You miss me?"

"Eh, I guess," I smirked at him, "Those ECW sluts bothering you?"

Randy laughed, "You mean Kelly? No."

I don't like Kelly Kelly. She's a slut and likes Randy, along with every other guy with the company. She's your typical 'I'll sleep my way to the top' person. I'm not a fan. But, she's not as bad as Stacy Keibler was. If so, we'd have some major problems, "Good."

"Hungry?" Randy asked

"Are you kidding? I'm always hungry!"

Randy laughed, "Of course. Lets go get something to eat with the guys."

After eating lunch with some of the guys (and girls), we headed back to the arena. Randy of course went to go work out, and I went to shower and get changed for the night. It took some time to pick out my outfit, but when I was finally dressed, there was a knock at the door. I opened it up, and it was dad.

"Hey dad, whats up?" I said

"I got a surprise for you," Dad said

"Really? Is it my birthday?"

"You wish. Just step out of the room and close your eyes."

I was very curious but I did as told, stepping into the hall with my eyes shut. Dad had his hands over my eyes as well. He let go and told me to, "open" I opened my eyes and saw Jeff Hardy standing in front of me, the guy I always called my older brother.

"HOLY SHIT!" I screamed as I wrapped my arms around him tight. Jeff was always like my big brother when he was with the company, after he got fired and went to TNA we didn't talk as much. I knew he was coming back to the company, but I didn't know it was tonight, "Oh my god."

"How ya been, sis?" He asked

"Good. How are you!"

"I'm good," He smiled, "You're pregnant."

"Yes, I am."

"So, I was wrong about Randy Orton?"

"Yes, for once, you were wrong. He's great. Once you get to know him, you'll like him."

"No you won't," Dad cut in, "I got to know him, I don't like him."

"Dad!"

After my little reunion with Jeff, it was time to start the show. I have to admit, watching the whole show at ringside and giving my opinions has been really fun. I just can't wait to get back to actual work. Our names are announced, Joey Styles, Jerry Lawler, and myself. That was our cue to start coming out.

"Say something nice about me tonight, babe." Randy said before I went through the curtain

"Hmmmm....I'll think about it," I smiled before making my way out to the arena and taking my seat next to Joey.

The show started off with Edge in the ring. He was having a good time making fun of all the fans who bought tickets tonight, expecting to see John Cena as the champion. Making a point that all of the fans were wrong, even going so far as to taking a mini-fit in the ring. That's when Lita popped up on the screen, she was at the Bridgeport Harbor. The two of them talked some shit before Lita threw the WWE Championship into the water!

"What on earth are they doing?!" Jerry Lawler asked

"If you know the Rated-R Superstar like I do, it has to be something big" I commented

"Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome a new era. An era that's Rated-R!" Edge then revealed the new WWE championship, the rated-r spinner belt. Have to admit, it looks pretty awesome.

"Now that is a championship!" I commented, emphasis on 'that'. I even go so far as to clapping in my seat, cheering him on as the camera cuts to us, then back to Edge.

"Now, if you'll excuse me-" Edge is interrupted by the familiar music of Jeff Hardy

Basically, Jeff Hardy doesn't waste anytime coming down to the ring and getting in Edge's face, the two of those are gonna have a match later tonight. There was a boring match between some mid-carders taking on The Spirit Squad, enough said. Some backstage moments, some D-X 'shenanigans' A Women's match, some more backstage stuff. Honestly, Raw has turned into the DX vs. McMahon show. The Jeff Hardy & Edge match ended in a no contest because John Cena came out and attacked Edge.

"I guess that'll teach Edge not to throw the spinner belt into the harbor!" Joey Styles said

"Excuse you, Joey. Edge is the Rated-R superstar, he can do whatever the hell he wants!" I commented, "Cena's just bitter because Edge beat him on hi own turf"

"I Agree!" Jerry said, he always agrees with me, to an extent

The brawl spilled out into the parking lot, and John Cena is really beating the hell out of Edge. Then he goes overboard. No, literally, Edge goes overboard when Cena throws him into the harbor.

"OH MY GOD!" Joey yelled

"Cena just threw our WWE Champion into the harbor!" I said

"Wow, and the shows not over yet, a lot more chaos to come."

We cut to a commercial, some of the Diva's came out to entertain the fans, throwing t-shirts into the crowd, while we're on break. I took this time to text Randy

"When's your match?" I asked him

"Its the main event. You feeling okay?"

"Ugh, I'm not feeling good, I'm fine though."

"Okay, don't puke out there. Would be pretty gross :)"

"Shut up."

Raw came back on air, backstage interactions between Melina and Mick Foley. Mick Foley was seriously gonna kiss Vince's ass to save Melina's job. I, for one, am not trying to see that old man's ass. There was an IC Title match between Johnny Nitro and Kane, which ended in DQ when Umaga came out and laid Kane out. Then I heard that familiar music, Burn In My Light. When Randy got to the ring, the camera cut to me, staring at him. I don't know what the writers are trying to do, I mean, I'm pregnant for fucks sake. Then Ric Flair came out and the match got underway

"Um, Joanna...? What are you staring at?" Joey asked

"Hello! He's the Legend Killer. I mean, look at him. He's gods gift to the wrestling industry."

"He's also a big bully-"

"Nobody asked you, Styles!" Lawler said

Randy won his match but the referee reversed his decision when Randy continued to beat the hell out of him. After his match, there was more bullshit between the McMahon's and Mick Foley. Much to my disgust, don't worry, I looked away. Mick Foley kissed Vince's ass! Then Melina turned around and gave him a low blow and she, herself, fired him!

After the show, I went straight backstage. I put my hair up as I made my way to Randy's dressing room. I went inside and laid on the couch, I feel sick. "Hey," Randy said as he came out of the bathroom, he was showering. He keeled down next to me and kissed my forehead, "Still feeling crappy?"

"Yeah. I don't know if I'm just nauseated or if I'm hungry too"

"Well, we have to leave soon to go to the next show. Are you coming or do you wanna just stay with your parents?"

"I'll come. Who are we riding with?"

"Adam and Amy, we were gonna get food before we hit the road. Maybe you'll feel better then?"

"Yeah, we'll try that. Just let me get changed."

I stripped down to my bra and underwear and looked for comfy clothes to put on. It was nighttime, and even though its late August, the temperature has dropped pretty drastically. I found some sweats to put on and then we left.

"How are you feeling?" Amy asked as we sat across from each other.

"I've been better," I tell her with a slight smile, "Hopefully I don't get car sick."

"You better not!" Adam said from the other side, "Not while I'm driving!"

Randy laughs at him, "Don't worry, babe. Just remember to puke out the window"

"Gee, thanks Randy."

The food came to the table, I got a burger w/ fries and a chocolate milkshake. I completely inhaled my food, I was even finished before Adam and Randy. I felt okay afterward, then started feeling a little sick again. Maybe I ate too fast.

"Good, news, in about 2 months, me and Adam are working together." Randy says

"How is that good news?" I ask

"Well, when you're out there commentating, you only have to put a lot of effort one time during the night, seeing that we'll be together all the time." Adam says

"What's going on?" Amy asked

"We're forming a tag team, we're gonna take down DX."

"Oh great. My father of all people, really?"

"Yeah, it's probably gonna get pretty intense between the two of us." Randy says, "Tell your dad to take it easy, nothing personal, ya know?"

"Yeah, we'll see how well that plays out."

We soon leave the restaurant and head to the car. I make Randy sit in the back with me so I can lay on his lap, Adam takes off on the high way. "Just don't puke on me, babe," Randy said as he strokes my hair, "Seriously, a little warning."

"Shut up, you asshole."