Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Forty-Four.

I didn't sleep much last night and I'm not feeling too well this morning. I'm exhausted. I don't even know what to say to him after everything that happened last night.

"So you're alone?" Kayla asked, I had her on the phone

"Yeah. Randy had to stay overnight. I have to get him soon"

"What are you gonna do?"

"I have no idea," I put the phone down on the counter and on speaker while I made some tea, "I'm kinda mortified, to be honest."

"I would be too. As for the steroid thing, aren't all wrestlers on them?"

"A lot of them take them at some point in their career, but not all of them. The thing is, a lot of wrestlers die before their time due to heart failure from taking them. The stuffs not good," I told her as I snacked on some grapes and looked out the window, basically just staring

"That's really scary."

"I know, its-- I don't know how to handle something like that"

"It's not something people deal with everyday"

"Tell me about it. But, I have to get ready to go get him. I'll text you later"

"Okay, hang in there"

I hung up the phone and headed upstairs to get dressed. I just threw on some sweats and put my hair up, I honestly didn't care how I looked. I grabbed my purse, got in my car and headed to the hospital.

"Randy Orton's room" I told the receptionist

"Are you family, ma'am?"

"I'm his girlfriend, he's supposed to be released this morning."

She gave me permission and I went to his room. Of course, Randy was up and ready to leave

"Hey," I said to him, "Feeling any better?"

"Hey," Randy pulled me in for a hug. I kinda just stood there, "I'm okay, I guess. I feel like shit though."

"You'll be better soon. Lets go."

Randy could sense I wasn't happy with him just by the way I was acting. Being the smart guy he is, he kept his mouth shut until we arrived home. When we walked in and I tossed my bag on the floor and headed into the kitchen to get a drink.

"Are we gonna talk about this?" Randy asked as he followed behind me

I turned around to face him, "I love you but I'm not staying here if you're gonna continue to be reckless with yourself. I don't wanna witness anything remotely close to what happened last night and I refuse to be around for anything, god forbid, worse than that."

"Joanna-"

I cut him off, "I'm not done. We're having a child in a few months. And I can't believe I'm the one telling you this, but you have to be responsible. I can't do this alone."

"I'm sorry about all of this. I didn't think I became addicted. I don't care how hard it is, I'll stop. I promise you,"

"Good," I told him, "No wonder you haven't been flipping out. Anger Management didn't help you, Vicodin did."

"I-"

"One more thing"

"What's that?"

"Get off the pills, and the steroids and I won't tell my grandfather about any of this."

"You know about the steroids?"

"The doctor told me. Besides, have you looked at yourself lately?"

"I wasn't trying to hide it from you. It was just something I use apart of my routine."

"Are they worth your life? Do you know how many wrestlers have died from heart failure from that shit?"

"I know.."

"I don't want anything to happen to you and I'm not raising a child by myself."

Randy just hugged me, "Nothing like that is going to happen and it's all over with, I promise," He said before kissing my forehead.

"It better be," I say as I wrap my arms around him, returning the hug

"You hungry?"

"Shouldn't I be the one taking care of you?"

"No, it's my job to take care of you. Go relax and I'll make you something to eat."

I definitely didn't say no to that. I left Randy in the kitchen and headed into the living room. I laid down on the couch and turned the TV on. Damn right I was going to relax. I left on Trading Spouses, this is entertainment at its finest. Randy soon comes into the living room with food for me, BLT sandwich and fries, lots of fries.

"Thank you, I love food!" I cheered

"I've noticed," Randy said as he sat the plate in front of me before going back into the kitchen

"What are you eating?" I yelled

"Junk," Randy came back in with a smirk on his face. Instead of the BLT, he had a deliciously greasy cheeseburger in front of him. When you're pregnant, the worst food looks good to you, but I can't eat too much non-healthy food, it sucks.

"You suck. A cheeseburger though?"

"Hey, I put a lot of effort in your food, you better eat it."

"Shut up," I smirked at him. We ate lunch and continued watching Trading Spouses, "We should do that when we get married"

"Babe, if we did that, the guys wife wouldn't wanna leave me. You wouldn't like that, now would ya?"

"She'd die." I said seriously, making Randy laugh. When we were done, I just laid on Randy's lap and we continued to watch TV. Then a pampers commercial came on, "When you get better, we're going baby shopping"

"Ugh, can't you do that with one of your friends? I don't wanna pick out baby clothes all day."

"You're going."

"You know what I can do? I gotta start with the nursery, ya know. I could get to work on that while you go shopping."

"Dammit, you're right," Randy sighed in relief, dodging a bullet. He doesn't like to go shopping much. It's rare you find a man who does. I don't think he'd enjoy picking out pink stuff all day. But he does need to get started on that nursery very soon. As a matter of fact, we only have about four months to go. Is that even enough time to get everything done? Between working and everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Joanna's Outfit(I love these sweats! I wanna buy them!)