Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Forty-Five.

"Joanna, wake up," I heard Randy's voice, I tried shaking it off but he wouldn't shut up, "Wake up, Joanna."

"No," I mumbled while burying my head in the pillow, "Fuck off."

"Joanna, get your ass out of bed!" I felt the covers being snatched off me, ugh. I tried grabbing them back but Randy threw them on the floor, I guess I was waking up.

"You're an asshole,"

"Everybody is here. Get your ass up."

"Fine," I huffed and removed myself from the bed. I went straight downstairs, not giving two fucks how I looked. Our friends are great, they flew here today to help us with the nursery. For the past two weeks, Randy and John have been working on the nursery. I've been driving the poor guy up a wall, but they weren't listening to me. They started painting the nursery pink after I specifically told them I wanted it yellow. So, I threw a fit with the two of them and made them do it over. "Hey, everybody, I love you all for coming"

I scanned the room, looking to see who was here. John, Adam, and Cody came to help get the room finished, hopefully they get it done today. Kayla and Bailey are here to help me get the furniture and to possibly pick out more baby clothes, "We've been waiting, you could of at least had your ass out of bed when we got here" John smirked

"Whatever, fuck face. You've been practically living here. Therefore, I don't need to do anything special when you're here."

"Well, are you gonna at least put some clothes on?" Cody said while giving me a hug and handing me some coffee, "It's decaf"

"Thanks, Dimples."

"Dimples?!" John and Adam both questioned while Randy just laughed, he was used to it

"Thanks, Jo, thanks a lot."

We all sat around for a little bit before the guys got started. I finally showered and got dressed for the day. Bailey, Kayla, and myself are going shopping, I love shopping!

"Okay, we'll be back." I said before giving Randy a kiss, "You boys get to work."

"Don't worry, we got this." Adam said

Randy kissed me one more time, "And bring back pizza"

Will do guys. The three of us headed out and went to the department store.

"This child is going to be spoiled," Bailey says

"Definitely," Kayla added, "By her mother, and her aunts"

"Ya know, she doesn't even have a name yet," I said as we looked at bedding for the crib, which is yet to be picked out

"Really? You have nothing in mind?"

"We haven't even sat and talked about it yet. We've both been pretty busy, though that's a stupid excuse. Any down time, we always talk about her, but never her name"

"Well, its September, you're running out of time, sweetie" Kayla told me

"Yeah, I know."

We spent the afternoon picking out everything. The crib, the crib bedding, a playyard that will easily be a playpen when she's bigger, Stroller, Car seat, high chair, a glider and ottoman, a dresser for all her clothes, bassinet, baby monitors and gates, a baby bath, a bouncer, and almost everything matched

"Did we get everything?" Kayla asked

"All I need for now, yeah." I told her, "I'm not getting diapers yet. I already have bibs, receding blankets, all that stuff. And Randy bought me a Coach Diaper bag"

"A Coach diaper bag? You're putting diapers and bottles in it!" Bailey said

"I know. But it was so cute," I smiled, I don't have much willpower, "Anything else, I'm making Randy come with me to get it."

"Great. Now, can we eat?" Bailey asked, "I'm starving."

"You're not the only one," I laughed, "And my feet hurt."

Oh, the joys of pregnancy. Stomach aches, weird pains, back pains, swollen feet. It's wonderful, I tell ya. We had a worker get all the stuff we brought into Randy's car, I sure as hell couldn't lift it. I also had to take his car, which he wasn't too thrilled about, but not much would of fit in my car. We stopped at pizza hut, getting three pizza's for all of us and headed home.

"Pizza's here!" Bailey yelled upstairs to the guys, they came down one by one, each of them taking the pizza boxes out of our hands and into the kitchen.

"Okay, then" We followed them into the kitchen, "How's it goin?" I asked

"We just finished," Randy said, before stuffing his mouth with pizza, I think we should of got three pizza's for the guys alone, "Beer, babe, please."

I just nodded my head and got one out of the fridge for him, then I got beers out for Cody, John, and Adam. "Well, I wanna see it," I said as I started heading towards the stairs but Randy stopped me, "What?"

"No. You can't see it until it's finished." Randy says

"I thought it was finished?"

"Yeah, all the big stuff is done. But I don't want you to see it until we put everything together"

"Fair enough. How long is that gonna take?"

"I don't know. Me and John will probably work on it some time next week. We do have a pay-per-view tomorrow, then Raw, then two live events"

"That's right, aren't the two of you fighting each other?" Kayla asked John and Adam

"Yeah, TLC match." John said

"In my hometown," Adam added

The pay-per-view, Unforgiven, should be very interesting. "I'm gonna win," The two of them said at the same time, then went on to bicker about who's winning their match. I'm mostly looking forward to the hell in a cell match between DX and The McMahons & Big Show. I wonder who's winning that one