Status: in progress..

Never Say Never

Forty-Seven.

"What do you mean, you're not coming to Raw?" Randy and John both asked me as I sat on the couch

"I don't feel good, you assholes. I also have company work to do, and I have to study for school." I tell them as I turn on my laptop, "But don't worry, I'll be watching and cheering for the two of you from the comfort of my own couch."

"Fine," Randy huffed

"Now you boys better hurry up. Its almost 8am, the two of you should of been in Los Angeles yesterday instead of up each others asses."

"Yeah, yeah, you know you love having me around." John said as he took a seat on the couch next to me, Randy went upstairs to finish packing, "Everyone loves them some Cena."

"Oh please," I rolled my eyes, "I know just as well as you do, you're around so much because you have a crush on my friend Kayla."

"How do you figure?"

"Hm, you're always here when she is!" Kayla was currently upstairs in the guest room sleeping, she was keeping me company tonight, "She has a boyfriend, off and on, but it's still a boyfriend."

"Oh, whatever."

"Anyway. I never thanked you for all the help with the nursery and everything. Me, Randy, and your goddaughter really appreciate it."

"Wait...my what?" John smiled

"If you'd like, me and Randy want you to be her godfather. We couldn't imagine a better person. I wanted Randy to tell you, but you know how he is with feelings"

"I'd be honored to be her godfather, of course. Come here!" John embraced me for a hug then hopped off the couch when Randy came downstairs, he tossed his arm around him, "Buddy! Lets get a drink before takeoff!"

"Sounds good" Randy said, taking the hint that John was told about the news. John said goodbye then waited outside for Randy, "Sure you're not coming?"

"Does it look like I'm coming?"

"Fine,"

"I have a lot to do today, you won't even miss me."

"Not true"

"Call me when you land"

"Oh, I will babe. You call me when you're lonely" Randy said as he leaned in to kiss me goodbye. Then goodbye kind of turned into 'hello' when I pulled him down to hover over me, "Or if you get horny" Randy laughed

"Bye, Randy."

"Bye, babe."

Randy left. I would like to say I got to work immediately, but I didn't. I spent about an hour video chatting with Cody and Bailey before Kayla finally woke up. "So, whats goin on today?" She asked

"I have so much crap to do today. I know you don't wanna be stuck here, you can take one of the cars and go do something."

"No way. Just blow it off til later, you've always been good at that. Lets have some fun!"

"Don't tempt me"

"Come on, Joanna. You know you want to."

"Fine. Only if we can go to Yoga first."

"Pregnancy Yoga?!"

"Haha, its mixed. But, yeah."

"Lets go, buddy!"

This is why I procrastinated through high school. When the two of us were together, we couldn't resist not having fun when we should of been working. "Ya know, I think John likes you." I said as we took pose in yoga

"What? John as in John Cena?"

"Is there another John who always hangs around my house?"

"No. But....that man..."

"Oh brother. But, yeah, I definitely think he does."

"Whoa!"

"I think its sweet," I teased

After Yoga, we decided to go to Citygarden, which is like three places in one. It's a beautiful garden, you can go for a walk around it, there's beautiful sculptures, and there's an awesome cafe to eat at too. "What can I get for you ladies?"

I got stuffed pasta with a salad on the side, Kayla got spaghetti

"And drinks?"

"iced tea," we both agreed on. "shopping next?"

"Maybe just a little" Kayla definitely knows my weakness

After a mini shopping trip, we returned back to my house. I really needed to start on some work. Kayla didn't mind just hanging around the house the rest of the day. We both sat on the couch, Kayla turned on Criminal Minds, one of my favorite shows. I flipped my laptop open and decided to get to work on my college work first. These business classes are no joke, but I actually really like them. Why didn't I enjoy school more?

"So do you really think he likes me?" Kayla asked

"Uh huh," I smiled as I tapped my pen against my mouth, "I could hook you guys up, ya know"

"NO!"

"Ugh, you're so cute Kay" I laughed at her and went back to taking notes for this class. In high school, I was the best note taker, when I was there anyway. Mostly because I used to highlight every other thing and I would make the notes so pretty. Kayla was sucked into her thoughts about John, I went in the kitchen to make a snack. I cut up a bunch of green apples, and searched for the peanut butter, that's when my phone rang.

"Hey baby," I answered as I found the PB

"Whats up, babe?"

"Making a snack and just finished studying. What are you doing?"

"Getting ready for the show. I don't have my wrist tape girl with me though"

"Oh no, whatever will you do?"

"Guess I'll just get one of the-"

"Finish that sentence and I'll burn the house down" I smiled with every word

"And that's why I love ya babe."

"I know. But hey, give John Kayla's number"

"Are you playing match maker?"

"I try, but I gotta go. I'm hungry and I wanna start company work before grandfather bitches"

"Okay, babe. Make sure you have Raw on, I'm coming out first"

I agreed then hung up the phone. When I arrived back in the living room, Kayla was smiling down at her phone, John must of obviously texted her. I took my seat on the couch and ate away at my snack as I worked on my next project. Before I knew it, it was 9pm and Raw was coming on, Kayla had been texting John all night

"So I sense a loooooveee connection?" I teased

"Shut up, Joanna! We're just friends"

"Oh, now you're on that 'we're just friends' level, I like"

"ARE YOU READY?" We heard the DX theme song start, but I thought Randy was coming out first? I saw two bodies appear on the screen, but they weren't my dad or uncle. It was Randy dressed as uncle Shawn and Edge dressed as dad, OMG. They came out mocking them, Edge blowing water out of his mouth and Randy dancing around like a complete idiot. I can't believe I'm not watching this live!

Edge & Randy went on to bash the hell out of DX, they were currently in a feud. The real DX finally came out, bashing Edge on his inability to get it up, and Randy for apparently being really gay. They even showed a hotel picture of Randy from a few years ago, oops, I knew those would come back to haunt him eventually.

"Sexy," Kayla laughed

Dad and Randy were in a match later tonight. I basically ignored the show and continued to work and of course, eat. I only paid attention to the good parts, before I knew it I was done my work for tonight and it was just in time for Randy's match against my dad. Dad basically beat the hell out of Randy, in the end he hit him over the head with a steel chair, I bet he enjoyed this match.